JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salon Manager

99 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morgantown, WV2020, január 18.
Great benefits, great vacation, sick and personal days. Also, family leave. Great company to work for. Competitive pay. Ongoing training. Daily meetings to be heard.
2,0
No support
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2019, december 10.
Store manager doesn’t appreciate Salon so you get absolutely no support.Stylist normally are very lazy and depend on the hourly pay. You do come across some good stylist
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Family environment
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humacao Municipio, PR2019, október 30.
Excellent Benefits,great associate discount .
Pay for training ,good team work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a Leading place to work
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2019, szeptember 24.
This company talks about training and promoting within the company. They will go outside the company to hire for a job that an associates in the is already doing. Very poor company on promoting the associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Good benefits, great coworkers
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WA2019, szeptember 6.
Enjoyed 34 years with jcp. Started as a stylist, eventually promoted to salon manager. Had great support with corporate and peers in learning the job and had great general managers willing to give helpful direction for growth.
Love my tribe
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, szeptember 4.
I absolutely love working for JCPenney. I started just about six years ago as a stylist and from there promoted to a Salon Manager. I’ve had so many opportunities with this company that I couldn’t of found anywhere else. I will continue to grow with this company and try to give them back everything they have given to me. If you want to find your TRIBE then apply!
Pro érvek
Benefits, 401k, rich commission, family atmosphere, the team!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Family friendly
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Utah2019, augusztus 31.
I worked in salon. They were always understanding if I needed to change my schedule for my kids. I had lots of paid time off. The discounts are amazing. You get 25% off in Sephora too. Store Management at times was shaky, turnover. Salon Manager was great. No problems with her. We had classes to help keep our skills good too.
Everything!
Dealing with cranky customers
I worked as a Salon manager. I had extra benefits
Salon Manager/Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2019, augusztus 25.
I retired from J C Penney and l always had a positive experience with the company . Many things changed over the years but your store discount is great. I worked for them for 15 years left for 19 years and returned for 5 years and retired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Jcpenney!!
Salon Manager/Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Wales, PA2019, augusztus 17.
Corporate really cares about their associates. I’ve been with the company for close to 4 years!! If you are a good worker, on time, not lazy, show interest in your job, you can grow with the company. Lazy people don’t grow in Jcpenney. The insurance, 401k stock options vacation time.... it’s a great company. 💜
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
JCP is okay
salon manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, augusztus 13.
I worked in the salon my team and co workers were amazing. The GM at the time was not as easy to work with he is no longer with the company, buy ultimately I left the company due to his poor management and his poor behavior towards myself and other employees.
Great company
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashtabula, OH2019, augusztus 1.
I was a small business owner and decided to take the position of Salon Manager and I am so happy if did! Amazing company and great culture. Lots of opportunity for advancement !
Pro érvek
Great benefit package with pto time! I love the associate discount t
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Do Not Work Here
Manager - Salon (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabaster, AL2019, május 30.
Not paid your worth and you work sometimes without pay. This is not a job that anyone should really want. You have little to no support from upper management.
It’s a job
Kontra érvek
No backing from GM. Plus he is very rude and admits it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Love my job
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashtabula, OH2019, május 9.
I was a salon owner for 17 years. One of the best decisions I have made in my career was to come to JCP. The benefits, paid training, stress free work environment has all been amazing! I would suggest any booth renter/cosmetologist to work here. The pay is one of the highest I know of! Very easy to made a good living and hot sales goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fulfilling
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, március 21.
I work there almost 4 years as the manager of the salon. I was treated fairly by the management team and they always strived to make things better. The pay scale for the stylus went up considerably and I was able to recruit and retain stylist there.
Good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Supplies being delivered on time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Area Salon Manager
Area Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, március 18.
JC Penneys was a great place to run a salon. The challenges of working in a solon within retail location made it difficult to balance personal time with work time. There was room for advancement in retail, but I wanted to work more closely with individuals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful career while it lasted.
Salon Manager/Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mays Landing, NJ2019, március 11.
Store closing due to area and location. Salon business was growing annually under my leadership. We are an extremely successful salon business with 23+ stylist. We were very successful in meeting and exceeding sales and profit plans.
Significant training and advancement
Store closing
Horrible nightmare
Salon Manager/Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, január 5.
JCP Where to start. They are a dishonest company with the worst leadership anywhere. They can and will fire anyone for no reason and lie about it ( right sumer roderick seattle) she is the worst leader ever! Company is the titanic going down fast.
Want to close a store bring on sumer!
Fellow workers
Kontra érvek
No breaks, lunches. Dishonest company, dishonest leaders
Salon Manager was last position
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, november 21.
Started as a Stylist with the Company and worked My way up to Manager. Was a Great Experience during My years with this Company. Made Great Friends and Had Customers that are also Friends still. Learned Great Customer Service Skills during My time with the Company that I still use today in Dealing with People.
Learned how to Deal with People
Can't Please Everyone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
not my best job
Store/Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 30.
not my best job I have worked before but I would work there again of they were a better company to work for but they are not so I did not try to stay there.
discounts
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
The Worst
Salon Manager/Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 17.
Easily put management does not truly live up to the company's core values. When my morals and integrity is questioned I have to walk away I pride myself on the well being and compassion that a manger should have for associates and this is not something that I think Upper management value.
My Team of associates I managed
Kontra érvek
The lack of direction and leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van