Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salon Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Salon Manager107 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
107 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved this job! Learned a lot, offered a lit of training and opportunities to advance. Revenue expectations usually unrealistic. Not confident in the financial stability of the company.
Pro érvek
experience, work life balance, training
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part very happy with my job employees and co workers. Will be very hard to leave after 28 years . The only reason im leaving is i was offered an earlier retirement package I couldn't refuse . I was not sure of the future of the company after filling bankruptcy. If not for that id be staying.
Pro érvek
Great support and team work
Kontra érvek
Health care could be better but not bad
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon manager, recruiting was a must, good commission, hours were sometimes long but flexible. Did not enjoy working holidays or late nights. Good leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved being in salon; however, store manager as well as supervisors were horrible.. always looking to cause issues. I did not partake in morning gossip
Training for salon
Store Manager/Supervisor
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company spent so much time over the past 10 years "re-branding" itself that it forgot about the most important piece...It's associates working in the stores and the customers shopping in it. Sad state of affairs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love J C P . The managers and the company are just awesome. Our CEO has heart and sole and operates with transparency. Like any job there are frustrations and sometime unrealistic pressure to perform. Some times I feel they are too tolerant and need to clean house and bring in a stronger culture of achievers. I totally love my job and love my team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a salon manager is very faced paced. I often feel overloaded with tasks to complete as well as keeping up with the demand to keep customers and salon team happy. With that being said, I enjoy my job and do well in a fast paced environment. I love my team and feel JCPenney values its employees and offers great benefits and pay compared to most companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their is zero support of managers from upper management. Your job security is based on weather or not the upper management likes you and when you ask for guidance you are basically told to figure it out yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, great vacation, sick and personal days. Also, family leave. Great company to work for. Competitive pay. Ongoing training. Daily meetings to be heard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store manager doesn’t appreciate Salon so you get absolutely no support.Stylist normally are very lazy and depend on the hourly pay. You do come across some good stylist
Excellent Benefits,great associate discount . Pay for training ,good team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company talks about training and promoting within the company. They will go outside the company to hire for a job that an associates in the is already doing. Very poor company on promoting the associates.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management positions have a very heavy work load. Expect to work holidays, weekends and late hours. Salon has not been updated in years. From HVAC to plumbing issues there are many.
Good full time benefits
Kontra érvek
Working most all holidays. Lack of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed 34 years with jcp. Started as a stylist, eventually promoted to salon manager. Had great support with corporate and peers in learning the job and had great general managers willing to give helpful direction for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working for JCPenney. I started just about six years ago as a stylist and from there promoted to a Salon Manager. I’ve had so many opportunities with this company that I couldn’t of found anywhere else. I will continue to grow with this company and try to give them back everything they have given to me. If you want to find your TRIBE then apply!
Pro érvek
Benefits, 401k, rich commission, family atmosphere, the team!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in salon. They were always understanding if I needed to change my schedule for my kids. I had lots of paid time off. The discounts are amazing. You get 25% off in Sephora too. Store Management at times was shaky, turnover. Salon Manager was great. No problems with her. We had classes to help keep our skills good too.
Everything!
Dealing with cranky customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I retired from J C Penney and l always had a positive experience with the company . Many things changed over the years but your store discount is great. I worked for them for 15 years left for 19 years and returned for 5 years and retired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate really cares about their associates. I’ve been with the company for close to 4 years!! If you are a good worker, on time, not lazy, show interest in your job, you can grow with the company. Lazy people don’t grow in Jcpenney. The insurance, 401k stock options vacation time.... it’s a great company. 💜
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon my team and co workers were amazing. The GM at the time was not as easy to work with he is no longer with the company, buy ultimately I left the company due to his poor management and his poor behavior towards myself and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a small business owner and decided to take the position of Salon Manager and I am so happy if did! Amazing company and great culture. Lots of opportunity for advancement !
Pro érvek
Great benefit package with pto time! I love the associate discount t
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not paid your worth and you work sometimes without pay. This is not a job that anyone should really want. You have little to no support from upper management.
It’s a job
Kontra érvek
No backing from GM. Plus he is very rude and admits it.