Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salon Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Salon Manager104 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a salon manager is very faced paced. I often feel overloaded with tasks to complete as well as keeping up with the demand to keep customers and salon team happy. With that being said, I enjoy my job and do well in a fast paced environment. I love my team and feel JCPenney values its employees and offers great benefits and pay compared to most companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved being in salon; however, store manager as well as supervisors were horrible.. always looking to cause issues. I did not partake in morning gossip
Training for salon
Store Manager/Supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company spent so much time over the past 10 years "re-branding" itself that it forgot about the most important piece...It's associates working in the stores and the customers shopping in it. Sad state of affairs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love J C P . The managers and the company are just awesome. Our CEO has heart and sole and operates with transparency. Like any job there are frustrations and sometime unrealistic pressure to perform. Some times I feel they are too tolerant and need to clean house and bring in a stronger culture of achievers. I totally love my job and love my team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their is zero support of managers from upper management. Your job security is based on weather or not the upper management likes you and when you ask for guidance you are basically told to figure it out yourself.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, great vacation, sick and personal days. Also, family leave. Great company to work for. Competitive pay. Ongoing training. Daily meetings to be heard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store manager doesn’t appreciate Salon so you get absolutely no support.Stylist normally are very lazy and depend on the hourly pay. You do come across some good stylist
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Benefits,great associate discount .
Pay for training ,good team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company talks about training and promoting within the company. They will go outside the company to hire for a job that an associates in the is already doing. Very poor company on promoting the associates.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management positions have a very heavy work load. Expect to work holidays, weekends and late hours. Salon has not been updated in years. From HVAC to plumbing issues there are many.
Good full time benefits
Kontra érvek
Working most all holidays. Lack of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed 34 years with jcp. Started as a stylist, eventually promoted to salon manager. Had great support with corporate and peers in learning the job and had great general managers willing to give helpful direction for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working for JCPenney. I started just about six years ago as a stylist and from there promoted to a Salon Manager. I’ve had so many opportunities with this company that I couldn’t of found anywhere else. I will continue to grow with this company and try to give them back everything they have given to me. If you want to find your TRIBE then apply!
Pro érvek
Benefits, 401k, rich commission, family atmosphere, the team!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in salon. They were always understanding if I needed to change my schedule for my kids. I had lots of paid time off. The discounts are amazing. You get 25% off in Sephora too. Store Management at times was shaky, turnover. Salon Manager was great. No problems with her. We had classes to help keep our skills good too.
Everything!
Dealing with cranky customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I retired from J C Penney and l always had a positive experience with the company . Many things changed over the years but your store discount is great. I worked for them for 15 years left for 19 years and returned for 5 years and retired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate really cares about their associates. I’ve been with the company for close to 4 years!! If you are a good worker, on time, not lazy, show interest in your job, you can grow with the company. Lazy people don’t grow in Jcpenney. The insurance, 401k stock options vacation time.... it’s a great company. 💜
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon my team and co workers were amazing. The GM at the time was not as easy to work with he is no longer with the company, buy ultimately I left the company due to his poor management and his poor behavior towards myself and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a small business owner and decided to take the position of Salon Manager and I am so happy if did! Amazing company and great culture. Lots of opportunity for advancement !
Pro érvek
Great benefit package with pto time! I love the associate discount t
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not paid your worth and you work sometimes without pay. This is not a job that anyone should really want. You have little to no support from upper management.
It’s a job
Kontra érvek
No backing from GM. Plus he is very rude and admits it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a salon owner for 17 years. One of the best decisions I have made in my career was to come to JCP. The benefits, paid training, stress free work environment has all been amazing! I would suggest any booth renter/cosmetologist to work here. The pay is one of the highest I know of! Very easy to made a good living and hot sales goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work there almost 4 years as the manager of the salon. I was treated fairly by the management team and they always strived to make things better. The pay scale for the stylus went up considerably and I was able to recruit and retain stylist there.
Good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Supplies being delivered on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penneys was a great place to run a salon. The challenges of working in a solon within retail location made it difficult to balance personal time with work time. There was room for advancement in retail, but I wanted to work more closely with individuals
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés