Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salon Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for 7 years. I enjoyed most of my time there. I loved how the company gave me my freedom to run my salons in a manner that worked with my leadership style, as long as I followed rules and regulations.
Independence as a Leader
Kontra érvek
Not enough support for Salons from company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great opportunity for career focused cosmetologists. The company supplies quality business building tools and job advancement opportunities beyond most industry businesses.
High commissions
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work with great benefits and pay. The job position comes with a great base pay and incentives to make more by bonuses and commissions.
Benefits and Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and not a lot of support. Team was challenging and some not very open. Great opportunity if you have the right mindset to handle negative employees. Enjoyed my time with the company even with the challenges I faced. Great experience to help fine tune your managerial skills.
Recruiting new talent
Kontra érvek
Current employees with negative mindset
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had nothing but good experiences working for JCPenney. I was extremely taken off guard when at the end of the fiscal year I was informed my position of Salon Leader was being eliminated at the store I worked and no other position was offered. I received a fair severance package. My store manager was sympathetic but could do nothing for me.
Pro érvek
I worked there long enough to get a lifetime discount!
Kontra érvek
I had to start all over at an advanced age!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough staff to meet the needs of the business. The company has been through so many changes in the past 5 years. Now with all the cost cutting there is not the level of customer service needed to provide the customer a exceptional experience.
benefits for full time
Kontra érvek
not enough salary dollars to support staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Transferred to this location due to store closing at another location. There was a fair amount of turn over within the management team. No store support for salon, lack of training, guidance,and unrealistic goals.
Pro érvek
great pay, great co-workers, great customers
New TRL was deceitful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy salon. Great training, Great place to work and build relationships with co-workers and customers. Great place to star a career.
Great technical training.
Kontra érvek
No commission on product retail sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I cannot put into words about how much i enjoy going to this store. You cannot beat the friendliness of the people. The Store management by far has been the best i have ever worked under!!!! My co-workers were always willing to help and work to their fullest capacity.
Learned something new everyday
Store closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a leader in the Salon Chain field. With over 900 salons and an excellent training program for stylists and managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great co- workers Love my career choice and working with my clients
co-workers/ clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
The continuing education offered was excellent. However, this job did not allow me to spend enough time behind the chair and eventually this was the main reason that I needed to make a career move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people that I work with are relatively responsible and they are willing to help each other out when needed.
Pro érvek
Expectations are clearly laid out. The environment is friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I had a great experience with Jcpenney. I had amazing co-workers and an absolutely amazing staff in the salon. Great pay, benefits. It is a very demanding company to work for. If you love to travel and are a highly motivated, ambitious individual, this is the company for you! They prefer to promote form within. You get two performance reviews a year and this company is big on team and leadership development. Always wanting to improve any opportunities they may have as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work friendly atmonsphere. Management worked well with employees. Meetings were done every morning.
good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
After graduation, my family was relocated to Texarkana, Arkansas, where I quickly gained employment in management, along with a special affinity for team dynamics, one-on-one consultations, and career-boosting toolsets. Arriving 2 hours prior to opening allowed me the time to meet with management, locate and establish key relationships with businesses throughout the community, and prepare for counseling sessions to be carried out later in the day. The management within JCP was instrumental in delivering direction and access to the materials needed to successfully complete the task at hand. The hardest part of managing the salon was developing a rapport with the employees who had sustained many programming changes and poor leadership. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of an internal transformation that boosted productivity, lowered overhead cost, and increased the teams morale. I found myself inclined to reach out on a personal level and assist staff and their families with far more intimate issues.
Pro érvek
Opportunity to grow within the company and great leadership.
Kontra érvek
Too many changes were occuring within the organization as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training was great, very detail oriented. Was very intuned with the need for a family first environmeent. Very flexible when it came down to family needs. Made sure every employee was well trained.
wonderful management team