JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salesperson

65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace regardless of gender, sexual orientation race etc.
cashier and salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  FSK Mall MD2019, november 7.
Good store to work at. I was always given a lot of responsibility and flexibility to deliver fantastic customer service by placing products in the correct location and by treating customers intelligently and nicely.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great first job!
Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2019, október 12.
I worked here and really enjoyed it. Everyone was friendly and got along. If anything the gym was kind of scary but she just really cared about the company which i understand now that I am older. The only downside was minimum wage but that’s okay for someone still living at home.
Friendly place to work
Salesman (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, március 18.
It is a decent place to work, the management is nice and they try to work with you, but it's difficult at times struggling with not getting hours and going sometimes a week before you are back at work.
Nice workplace
Jewelry Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2019, január 13.
It was nice interacting with customers, and the staff were pleasant as well. You got commission depending on how much jewelry you sold. I would recommend the job to someone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fun place to work
Suits Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, július 18.
I was working partime at JCPenney. It was a great work environment. Management was always able to work with you under any situation. That what I loved JCPenney. All the associates are willing to help you anytime.
Good environment
Kontra érvek
Sometimes we stay too late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting experience with happy people
Sales Associate/ Recovery Personal (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, március 23.
Everyone is wonderful. Easy to build a friendship with coworkers and customers. Very fast-pace and competitive work place. As a recover personal, I was responsible for putting merchandise back, check fitting rooms, assisted customers, and kept department clean. The customers that shop here are always happy to see our new merchandise. The only thing is that the store is short on staff and eagerly seeking for new employees. I would recommend anyone to come and join if you wish to experience a fun work place.
Pro érvek
Everyone is kind and the job is fun
Need more employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
SALESMAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montrose, CO2018, január 30.
There was never a dull moment working for JcPenneys. Always had a good time with fellow co-workers and management. Always got out on time and was able to balance school and work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work for
Sales person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2017, december 29.
they gave me a goal that I needed to make every day, opening credits ( didn't have a problem with getting credits.
the people and manger are great to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Retail Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranston, RI2017, november 17.
If you love discounts clothes and people then you'll love this job. Its easy. A normal day is dressing manicans, cashier, folding clothes and of course guiding customers to a stress free shopping experience.
Paid lunches
Kontra érvek
No extra pay for overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
I retired a few years ago
Sales Person/ Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2017, szeptember 29.
I worked for 7 years. I worked in three separate departments I enjoyed al.l. My job at bra department was fun. My job in houseware was very good. My job in towels and sheets as lamps. All very rewarding
Pro érvek
Worked hard, but it was fun
Can not think of one
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
CSR, Sales person, Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, augusztus 31.
Fun place to work except on very busy days because you had to stay until store was put back together and even if that meant working till 3 or 4 am and then hours cut at end of end week.
customers
Kontra érvek
long hours on holidays including thanksgiving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its fine if you aren't looking to advance.
Shoe Department Salesperson (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshalltown, IA2017, augusztus 25.
It's ok. I'd say for more for like a younger person it work's best. They are very good if you need family time or need to leave town for emergencies etc.
Flexible
fun
Photographer/Sales Person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2017, augusztus 8.
Got to play with the camera in studio, lighting and backgrounds. Got to create images that last a life time for your customers. Had a great time working for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fulfilling job, but the on-call schedule is a doozy.
Salesman & photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 15.
I worked for JCPenney portraits, so really this is Lifetouch management and not JCPenney. The manager was alright, pretty stereotypical as managers go. A little scary, sometimes nice, often helpful, certainly moody. The district manager was a nightmare, however. The worst part of the job was when she came to visit. I also didn't like the up-and-down amount of work hours. Some weeks I worked nearly every day, some weeks I'd work four hours the entire week.
Discounts at the JCPenney store
Kontra érvek
Undependable hours, bad district management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Jewelry Job Review
high-end jewelry salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, április 1.
Very good company to work for, with benefits and sales commission provided. It was a continuous learning environment. They trusted me with more difficult tasks as I continued learning.
Fun workplace
Shoe Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO2017, március 22.
Very fun work place... Worked there for the holiday season one year.. Not a very flexible schedule. The managers would bring in food durning the holidays so that was nice.. I did not like the lte hours though. Sometimes i wouldnt get home until 2 in the morning
Like working for Penney
Part time Sales person - Fine jewelry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, Fl.2017, március 6.
wait on customers that come to my department and help them when asked. The hardest part is dealing with customers that are rude but have to remember that the customer is always right
Great job
Salesperson/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, NH2017, február 10.
This was a great job. I learned so many things here. I like working for a big company i feel more at ease. I love to work and love to learn different things. I was always always learning here
Learning
not enough money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was very slow at times but it was fun
Shoe Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2017, január 7.
magement was poor at times but the people were fun yet the customers were annoying at times mostly the regulars. i learned how to deal with difficult people
i liked working for JCPenney
Shoe Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gretna, LA 700562016, október 25.
JCPenney was an awesome and rewarding job. I had the opportunity to provide excellent customer service and gain experience in retail.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van