Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salesperson

Munkakör megnevezése
Salesperson65 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a typical retail store to work at. You come into work, day in and day out helping customers find specific needs in the store and keep your work area clean and tidy. It may be stressful at times when lines get long but nothing at this job is too overwhelming.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team only thought about themselves, there were a lot of corruption going on right before our eyes, even then nobody showed there was nothing wrong with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good store to work at. I was always given a lot of responsibility and flexibility to deliver fantastic customer service by placing products in the correct location and by treating customers intelligently and nicely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here and really enjoyed it. Everyone was friendly and got along. If anything the gym was kind of scary but she just really cared about the company which i understand now that I am older. The only downside was minimum wage but that’s okay for someone still living at home.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a decent place to work, the management is nice and they try to work with you, but it's difficult at times struggling with not getting hours and going sometimes a week before you are back at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice interacting with customers, and the staff were pleasant as well. You got commission depending on how much jewelry you sold. I would recommend the job to someone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working partime at JCPenney. It was a great work environment. Management was always able to work with you under any situation. That what I loved JCPenney. All the associates are willing to help you anytime.
Good environment
Kontra érvek
Sometimes we stay too late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is wonderful. Easy to build a friendship with coworkers and customers. Very fast-pace and competitive work place. As a recover personal, I was responsible for putting merchandise back, check fitting rooms, assisted customers, and kept department clean. The customers that shop here are always happy to see our new merchandise. The only thing is that the store is short on staff and eagerly seeking for new employees. I would recommend anyone to come and join if you wish to experience a fun work place.
Pro érvek
Everyone is kind and the job is fun
Need more employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was never a dull moment working for JcPenneys. Always had a good time with fellow co-workers and management. Always got out on time and was able to balance school and work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they gave me a goal that I needed to make every day, opening credits ( didn't have a problem with getting credits.
the people and manger are great to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love discounts clothes and people then you'll love this job. Its easy. A normal day is dressing manicans, cashier, folding clothes and of course guiding customers to a stress free shopping experience.
Paid lunches
Kontra érvek
No extra pay for overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for 7 years. I worked in three separate departments I enjoyed al.l. My job at bra department was fun. My job in houseware was very good. My job in towels and sheets as lamps. All very rewarding
Pro érvek
Worked hard, but it was fun
Can not think of one
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work except on very busy days because you had to stay until store was put back together and even if that meant working till 3 or 4 am and then hours cut at end of end week.
customers
Kontra érvek
long hours on holidays including thanksgiving
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's ok. I'd say for more for like a younger person it work's best. They are very good if you need family time or need to leave town for emergencies etc.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to play with the camera in studio, lighting and backgrounds. Got to create images that last a life time for your customers. Had a great time working for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for JCPenney portraits, so really this is Lifetouch management and not JCPenney. The manager was alright, pretty stereotypical as managers go. A little scary, sometimes nice, often helpful, certainly moody. The district manager was a nightmare, however. The worst part of the job was when she came to visit. I also didn't like the up-and-down amount of work hours. Some weeks I worked nearly every day, some weeks I'd work four hours the entire week.
Discounts at the JCPenney store
Kontra érvek
Undependable hours, bad district management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for, with benefits and sales commission provided. It was a continuous learning environment. They trusted me with more difficult tasks as I continued learning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work place... Worked there for the holiday season one year.. Not a very flexible schedule. The managers would bring in food durning the holidays so that was nice.. I did not like the lte hours though. Sometimes i wouldnt get home until 2 in the morning
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great job. I learned so many things here. I like working for a big company i feel more at ease. I love to work and love to learn different things. I was always always learning here
Learning
not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
magement was poor at times but the people were fun yet the customers were annoying at times mostly the regulars. i learned how to deal with difficult people
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was an awesome and rewarding job. I had the opportunity to provide excellent customer service and gain experience in retail.