JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Support Representative

300 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
is made to learn more in team
Sale Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019, december 12.
was agreat temporary,, I learned a lot , all the team was great.

.ABILITIES Domain of the computer. fast learning. Oriented to work with the public. Well organized, creative, responsible and punctual. Able to work under pressure. Ability to adapt easily to changes.
1,0
Unreasonable, impersonal workplace
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2019, december 9.
I worked truck at JCP and it was horrible. Starting hours were between 4 and 5 AM, which wasn't the terrible part, except if you were qualified to work both floor and truck they would often schedule you to work the evening before a truck shift, giving you no reasonable time to get a good night's sleep.

Production times were generated by a computer and counted for a manager's help in sorting and displaying all products, when the manager hardly lifted a finger on the floor and simply breathed down our necks and pointed at the clock. Times also did not count for the difficulty of different merchandise, and the truckloads of clothing that arrived unfolded and mislabeled.
Worked here
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2019, november 6.
It used to be a good place to work, but that changed. To stressful to work there and no appreciation given. Had a great relationship with my team, loved them.
Sales Specialist
Sales Specialist/Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, június 11.
A typical day at work is checking out customers, helping them find what they need, and cleaning. I have learned while employed at JCPenny about different clothes lines. The work culture is retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location wasn't the best
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, április 14.
I don't know about other locations where JC Penny is, but where I was located, the managers didn't do much. A lot was expected from us grunt workers, but not much was expected from the managers. I loved my manager because she worked really hard, but eventually she felt the same way and moved on from the company.
Discount
Lack of advancement
Sales Associate/Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, március 13.
Management was not forthcoming with growth opportunities. The culture was not as engaging amongst management or associates. Gave the worst amount of hours for associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and retire from.
Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, március 8.
I often worked in softlines which I picked clothes up off the floor. placing them on racks and sometimes I rung people up, me and crystal. Very fun place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Typical retail job
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2019, február 26.
This was a typical retail job. Your day will include customer engagement and the upkeep of the store. Some of the managers were very helpful. Nice employee discount.
30 Minute lunch
Sales Support associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, január 28.
Management loyalty was not graded upon skills and experience for the most part instead management and promotion was entirely dependent on "personal opinions'.
Pro érvek
Supported [for the most part] higher learning school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made a lot of friends, something different every day
Sales Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, január 24.
When I started working I really loved my job. When management changed it wasn’t fun anymore. Majority of the employees I knew quit. I liked the discounts and the merchandise.
Pro érvek
Competitive with getting credit applications, company gifts at holidays
Management mistreatment of employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not much to say
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, január 15.
Not much to say. Temporary job, wasn’t great but paid for what i needed it to during college. Boring, customers are often rude, I much preferred pricing on the sales floor to doing register.
4,0
Productive and inclusive workplace
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia/Lakewood, CA2018, december 26.
On a typical workday the job was very informative, inclusive and always offered a great place to have fun and enjoy your shifts. Management was great and very understanding and welcoming all the time
Free pot lucks
Kontra érvek
does not offer full benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2018, október 12.
I had fun while working truck. Tuesday and Thursday morning the other associates and I were all close while we worked and worked off each other's strengths and weaknesses
Fun work environment
Early morning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Dying Company
Sales Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2018, szeptember 29.
JCPenney ran its stores like it was going to close down back in 2014. I wouldn't recommend jumping onto that train 4 years later when they're still likely doing as bad.
Fixed hours
Overworked staff, no hours
unpredictable
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, szeptember 26.
jcpenney often changes position and schedule to make up for poor planning on the part of managment or corperate miscommunication leading to confusion and stress for the work force.
discount at stores
not a reliable schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Terrible Environment
Temporary Holiday Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  McCalla, AL2018, szeptember 7.
At JC Penney's, the management was horrible. No new merchandise was stocked in inventory. Overtime was excruciating. Coworkers were very rude. The culture was vague. Shift hours were ridiculous.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fairly enjoyable work place
Sales Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2018, szeptember 6.
For a retail store a fairly enjoyable work place, only work part-time so cannot give a complete evaluation. My understanding from other full time employees is that it is somewhat stressful but they receive good support from the supervisors whenever it is needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad company to work for
Sales Support Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME 044012018, szeptember 3.
management was lacking
to much favoritism within the company
not much room for advancement
customer service went down hill after the manager of 30+ years retired
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Pricing and Truck
SALES SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 29.
I was on the pricing team as well as unloaded the truck. At times unreasonable time table to get a lot done in a small amount of time. I enjoyed the people I worked with. What I liked most was being behind the scenes and not having to deal with the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a good company to work for, but they don't have enough hours to give everyone.
Sales Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2018, augusztus 28.
they have good benefits if you work 40 hours a week. They took away the health benefits from all employees. The employees at the Stockton store are fun to work with. It's fast paced, but it's a little more relaxing and the bosses are very friendly. They make sure that you're okay and ask if you need any help.
Pro érvek
Fun people and early hour shifts
Not enough pay for the 4-7 hour shifts
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van