Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Support Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Support Representative305 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
305 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 010 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay stunk; was the only temporary employee who attempted to follow dress code even though I never received a JCP polo shirt to wear while working as training materials I read stated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All that mattered was getting people to open credit cards. Almost forcing them into it. Very low pay especially for behind the scenes work where you are constantly running around doing a million things.
It’s a job
Pay culture management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was like family here. A great place to work. They were flexible and fair to all employees. Holidays were busy but made time go by fast. Good place to work
People.hours
Dealing with upset customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are always looking for more help around the holidays. You can start out as a temporary employee and, if there are openings, you can be asked to stay on permanently.
Pro érvek
Open seven days a week for those school goers
Working during the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant working environment and friendly management. Rotation of shifts days afternoon, and evenings. Good variety of departments. Great team work.
Friendly customers
Kontra érvek
Need more high end ladies clothing
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all I love the work I do. Managment has its quirks. Would be nice to have a manager that knew their surroundings and how to better handle situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was agreat temporary,, I learned a lot , all the team was great.

.ABILITIES Domain of the computer. fast learning. Oriented to work with the public. Well organized, creative, responsible and punctual. Able to work under pressure. Ability to adapt easily to changes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked truck at JCP and it was horrible. Starting hours were between 4 and 5 AM, which wasn't the terrible part, except if you were qualified to work both floor and truck they would often schedule you to work the evening before a truck shift, giving you no reasonable time to get a good night's sleep.

Production times were generated by a computer and counted for a manager's help in sorting and displaying all products, when the manager hardly lifted a finger on the floor and simply breathed down our necks and pointed at the clock. Times also did not count for the difficulty of different merchandise, and the truckloads of clothing that arrived unfolded and mislabeled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It used to be a good place to work, but that changed. To stressful to work there and no appreciation given. Had a great relationship with my team, loved them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working retail was a busy job. Always on the go making sure you had the entire store stocked was important. Making sure everything was accessible to our customers was #1
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is checking out customers, helping them find what they need, and cleaning. I have learned while employed at JCPenny about different clothes lines. The work culture is retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't know about other locations where JC Penny is, but where I was located, the managers didn't do much. A lot was expected from us grunt workers, but not much was expected from the managers. I loved my manager because she worked really hard, but eventually she felt the same way and moved on from the company.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not forthcoming with growth opportunities. The culture was not as engaging amongst management or associates. Gave the worst amount of hours for associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I often worked in softlines which I picked clothes up off the floor. placing them on racks and sometimes I rung people up, me and crystal. Very fun place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a typical retail job. Your day will include customer engagement and the upkeep of the store. Some of the managers were very helpful. Nice employee discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management loyalty was not graded upon skills and experience for the most part instead management and promotion was entirely dependent on "personal opinions'.
Pro érvek
Supported [for the most part] higher learning school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started working I really loved my job. When management changed it wasn’t fun anymore. Majority of the employees I knew quit. I liked the discounts and the merchandise.
Pro érvek
Competitive with getting credit applications, company gifts at holidays
Management mistreatment of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to say. Temporary job, wasn’t great but paid for what i needed it to during college. Boring, customers are often rude, I much preferred pricing on the sales floor to doing register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical workday the job was very informative, inclusive and always offered a great place to have fun and enjoy your shifts. Management was great and very understanding and welcoming all the time
Free pot lucks
Kontra érvek
does not offer full benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun while working truck. Tuesday and Thursday morning the other associates and I were all close while we worked and worked off each other's strengths and weaknesses
Fun work environment
Early morning
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney ran its stores like it was going to close down back in 2014. I wouldn't recommend jumping onto that train 4 years later when they're still likely doing as bad.
Fixed hours
Overworked staff, no hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés