Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 321 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job wasn’t so bad. My particular position allowed me to be creative as well as use some of my office skills. For these reasons, the work turned out to be more satisfying than I had anticipated.
Not micromanaged
Kontra érvek
They push credit cards on customers. Make you feel like your employment depends on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experiences as a Merchandise Executioner Associate have been all positive in my part-time position. I have found an exceptional team spirit when working with most colleagues on a daily basis. The staff trained me at the beginning to know exactly what assigned duties I was to perform. I will look forward to returning to JCPenny in such a friendly cooperative work atmosphere. Additionally, I the management staff provided me with occasional special projects as overseeing the distribution of coupons and providing customers with necessary shopping carts and bags during the holiday seasons. I directly was involved in solving customer situations when they were unable to locate a retail item. Meantime, I do need to be employed, and I require moving on to other opportunities as they present themselves.
Pro érvek
Continued retail setting education. Friendly atmospnere
Lunch breaks for Part-time employees were only 20 minutes
Munkahelyi kultúra
With our store closing, it was no surprise. It was hard to get anything of use from from corporate to make the hourly employees jobs easier and make that store what it needed to for the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
See above. A humiliating experience, to say the least. My comments do not speak for all JCPENNEY stores (or employees), as (past tense) I have worked in the majority of JCPs awhile ago. As stated by our elders, 1 bad apple can spoil the entire bunch. (reminder: there were also some terrific, smart , customer oriented individuals as well).
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work. I love working with the many different people. I love helping people fine what they need. I would love to have 40 hours week.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours for the
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not reccomend working there.Have to work holidays and weekends and if you are sick and need to stay home, you are penalized. Stores are understaffed and the pay is not commensurate with ability.
Kontra érvek
Jobs were assigned and not open for other employees for which to apply under the new manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An all around good place to work, management really cares about each employee.I would say the most enjoyable part of the job here is that you get to know your customers and many personally. It is like a small hometown relationship you build with each customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
just like every other retail store. northing but engaged customer in signing up for credit card. helping customers find what they looking for and helping around the floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a good place to work, with great people to work with. I have worked at JCPenny for ten years in the jcp.com/catalog department, where I handle sales and customer service in the online jcp.com department which include the ordering/processing/returning of online orders; the processing of daily shipments/cancellations, call lists and shortage reports; and the managing of monthly and annual inventory. Duties also include answering the store’s multi-line switchboard which includes customer inquiries, management referrals and trouble-shooting complaints.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule, great co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dealt with verbal abuse, harassment and constant disrespect from my department manager. The department that I worked in was full of bullies and mess. My schedule was horrible.
Great employee discount
Kontra érvek
Managers show favoritism towards certain workers, Not everyone were recognized and received incentives for their hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires alot of multitasking skills. From cleaning the fitting rooms, assissting customers, being on register, and recovery can be overwhelming. Depends on the night you might get out anywhere from from 9pm-12am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok. I feel there might have been a struggle to find the right personnel for the higher levels of corporate management. Some successful programs were abandoned, while less effective ones were used.
Pleasant working atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Unsure of which direction the company was headed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall there is a good environment and the pay is decent depending on your position. There was a recent change in management for the better. Good recognition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was not a bad place to work. My manager was very easy to talk to and recognized the people who did a great job. There was a lot of team work which was great and for every credit card we opened we got extra money in our check which was a great thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a retail that I recommend work if you are starting a new job, managers are not well trained and complain more then the customers, they help you but in the same time put you down because you did not know how to handle the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was appreciate working at Jcpenney . such a good company very flexible for single parents, it works with your schedules, good retirement benfit. the only not appreciate they cut hours so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the culture was awful at the Penny's I work at. they don't pay their employees a decent wage, in fact my pay was cut from an hourly to a commission when the company stocks tanked below $3. the pay tiers for commission require that you sell five hundred thousand dollars per year in order to move to the next tier and then maintain it. our entire store's goal for sales was less than three hundred thousand. the managers often sat in the back office instead of walking the sales floor and if you called for assistance they would be reluctant to come out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work here. Pay you minimum and have underage kids working late hours on school nights. You are doing way more here then any other retail stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did sales at women’s petite department, cashier and help customers with processing credit card application. Introduced the new products to the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Our General Manager was fired and the company replaced them with an incompetent person. The company also cares very little about the employees. Managers in the stores do but it is very clear that they cannot do much to help you because of the corporation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to meet and interact with some amazing people and team members who are really helpful and energetic at the work they are entrusted with. Very flexible schedules