JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Specialist

171 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
See above.
Sales, Window Specialist (PT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2019, december 1.
See above. A humiliating experience, to say the least. My comments do not speak for all JCPENNEY stores (or employees), as (past tense) I have worked in the majority of JCPs awhile ago. As stated by our elders, 1 bad apple can spoil the entire bunch. (reminder: there were also some terrific, smart , customer oriented individuals as well).
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is great place to work.
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dyersburg, TN2019, október 27.
JCPenney is a great place to work. I love working with the many different people. I love helping people fine what they need. I would love to have 40 hours week.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours for the
Too many pay cuts
Sales Specialist Appliances (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2019, szeptember 13.
Would not reccomend working there.Have to work holidays and weekends and if you are sick and need to stay home, you are penalized.
Stores are understaffed and the pay is not commensurate with ability.
Kontra érvek
Jobs were assigned and not open for other employees for which to apply under the new manager.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and good sales experience
Commission Furniture Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, július 2.
Pros: Relaxing work environment with very informative training on products sold within the store, i.e. Window Coverings, Mattresses, etc.

Cons: Commission rate seems to decrease every year. Starting commission was originally 5%, then 4.5% and now 3.5%.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work.
Jewelry sales specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2019, június 23.
An all around good place to work, management really cares about each employee.I would say the most enjoyable part of the job here is that you get to know your customers and many personally. It is like a small hometown relationship you build with each customer.
sales
Sale Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2019, június 13.
just like every other retail store. northing but engaged customer in signing up for credit card. helping customers find what they looking for and helping around the floor
Good employer
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  jcp.com, home department, switchboard2019, május 12.
JCPenney is a good place to work, with great people to work with. I have worked at JCPenny for ten years in the jcp.com/catalog department, where I handle sales and customer service in the online jcp.com department which include the ordering/processing/returning of online orders; the processing of daily shipments/cancellations, call lists and shortage reports; and the managing of monthly and annual inventory. Duties also include answering the store’s multi-line switchboard which includes customer inquiries, management referrals and trouble-shooting complaints.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule, great co-workers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor management and a waste of my time.
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, április 8.
I dealt with verbal abuse, harassment and constant disrespect from my department manager. The department that I worked in was full of bullies and mess. My schedule was horrible.
Great employee discount
Kontra érvek
Managers show favoritism towards certain workers, Not everyone were recognized and received incentives for their hard work.
Very fast paced job
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, április 1.
This job requires alot of multitasking skills. From cleaning the fitting rooms, assissting customers, being on register, and recovery can be overwhelming. Depends on the night you might get out anywhere from from 9pm-12am.
It was fine.
Jewelry Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, március 27.
It was ok. I feel there might have been a struggle to find the right personnel for the higher levels of corporate management. Some successful programs were abandoned, while less effective ones were used.
Pleasant working atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Unsure of which direction the company was headed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, március 16.
Overall there is a good environment and the pay is decent depending on your position. There was a recent change in management for the better. Good recognition.
Fun Workplace
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2019, február 11.
JCPenney was not a bad place to work. My manager was very easy to talk to and recognized the people who did a great job. There was a lot of team work which was great and for every credit card we opened we got extra money in our check which was a great thing.
Toxic Work Environment
Commission Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018, szeptember 20.
At this time JCPenney St. Cloud is a toxic work environment. I know of no one that is happy or content with their job. Turn over is at a all time high.
Some autonomy
Kontra érvek
Un clear direction, reactionary management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Sales
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, augusztus 16.
Jcpenney is a retail that I recommend work if you are starting a new job, managers are not well trained and complain more then the customers, they help you but in the same time put you down because you did not know how to handle the situation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcpenney
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, augusztus 7.
I was appreciate working at Jcpenney . such a good company very flexible for single parents, it works with your schedules, good retirement benfit. the only not appreciate they cut hours so much.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
exhausting. treats employees badly.
Appliance Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, július 31.
the culture was awful at the Penny's I work at. they don't pay their employees a decent wage, in fact my pay was cut from an hourly to a commission when the company stocks tanked below $3. the pay tiers for commission require that you sell five hundred thousand dollars per year in order to move to the next tier and then maintain it. our entire store's goal for sales was less than three hundred thousand. the managers often sat in the back office instead of walking the sales floor and if you called for assistance they would be reluctant to come out.
1,0
Worst job ever
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2018, június 3.
Don’t work here. Pay you minimum and have underage kids working late hours on school nights. You are doing way more here then any other retail stores.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enjoyed working there.
Sales specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, május 15.
Did
sales at women’s petite department, cashier and help customers with processing credit card application. Introduced the new products to the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was okay until new management made it unbearable.
Windows and Furniture Sales Specialists (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NY2018, május 5.
Our General Manager was fired and the company replaced them with an incompetent person. The company also cares very little about the employees. Managers in the stores do but it is very clear that they cannot do much to help you because of the corporation.
Fun workplace
Appliance Sales Specialist-Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, április 25.
Able to meet and interact with some amazing people and team members who are really helpful and energetic at the work they are entrusted with. Very flexible schedules
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van