JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

372 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this company's commitment to ensure a culture being a cared for family member, not just a worker, but also reinforcement of the person's value.
Online Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, november 30.
I was welcome, and made to feel like part of it extended family member, and inspired to do-all I could in order for our shoppers to also be able to experience that same special feeling importance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Rep, Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clarion, PA2019, november 28.
Get to work with clothes. Great with fashion ideas. The management is good with training and schedule flexibility. Typical day at work is very laid back and easy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend this company!
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, november 25.
Stylist are kept at an hourly wage... by not reaching a specific amount to make commission. Any services beyond the minimum wage... would be moved to Seniors and Masters to ensure they hold their status. Also certain stylist receive all the call ins.. I personally had two friends book appointments anonymously with a huge gap in between. The other stylist was booked with both of my friends.
very busy
Sales Assicate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stroudsburg, PA2019, november 19.
Not enough hours, job did not last as long as I would have liked. It was a good work experience the other associates were very nice to work with. Good learning experience.
I Loved Working at JcPenny
Sales Associate Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 18.
I work in The Bedding Department and Helped all over the Store Where I was needed I truly Loved Working There for 10.5 Years I Loved The Family environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Company
Improve Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2019, október 17.
is a nice Company , it provide an good customer service, people are very responsive and colaborative with customers, provide good quality to individuals, it is a nice place to work for customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't work here if I was paid to.
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2019, szeptember 11.
I have worked in the Dulles location for about 3 years now. There has been little advancement for my position, and what advancement that had been made was pushed back due to the cutting of the Appliance Sales. I make a semi decent 10.47 an hour, for part time, but it's not enough. There's also no full time advancement from part time, even after working for the company for such a long time. That and JCP doesn't offer full time of 40 hours a week, either. Full time to them is 32 hours per week. Part time is in the ballpark of 15 to 20. The Employee discount is hardly worth the price you pay for the product you receive, and we don't sell the best products to begin with, not to mention sizes are so difficult to find that you'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack.

Now, the only good thing about working at JCP is that you are treated like family from the management's perspective. We are all brothers and sisters that work together to achieve goals for the store.

However, that doesn't mean that the team members you work with are just as accommodating. There are nice people, and then there's the people you really wish would just disappear off the face of the planet. You get that everywhere you work, but here it's a bit different due to the fact that JCP tends to hire younger help more often than someone who is in their 40s or so.

All in all, I would pass working here on the account of not enough pay for hours worked, and team members not being a good fit for the team.
treated like family
Kontra érvek
breaks are too short, no benefits for part time employees, not paid enough, team members are a bit of a pain to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Jcpenney
Online Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, augusztus 23.
This was honestly a horrible place to work. The management team sees that everyone is disposable and they definitely treat you as such. The pay isn't worth working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative work environment depending on individual coworkers and/or supervisors.
Window Department Commission Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2019, augusztus 19.
I was able to manage myself and successfully achieve department sales goals without assistance for almost 2 years. I was highly depended upon in my specialized department as there were no supervisors willing to learn my department in order to assist with custom orders for window department customers. It took the company a year to replace my much needed department computer printer. Initially when I started in the department, there was a mixture of five full-time and part-time associates. Before I ended my service with JCPenney, I worked with and trained another associate.
Three associates (2 full-time and 1 part-time associates) I believe, should work exclusively in that department to ensure great customer service. Customer service at JcPenney is becoming nonexistent, as with most workforce environments.
Pro érvek
Associate discount, friendly environment, medical benefits, 401K matching, and location.
Kontra érvek
Holiday and weekends work schedule, medical coverage, length of HR new hire training, and thinning of customer service
Good Company
Furniture Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granger, IN2019, augusztus 15.
Base pay plus commission. Structured yet fun to work in environment. Very team oriented. Helpful management. Decent benefits. Many opportunities. 25% discount even on sales merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasure working and meeting all of the wonderful people in Westerly..
Casheir/sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westerly, RI2019, augusztus 10.
Learned point of sale system..management patient and kind...I can't say enough about the management they were wonderful..worked with great people learned alot..
Nice place, some issues
sales and recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC 295772019, augusztus 9.
JCPenny had a very nice family environment but was very typically a retail experience. I experienced growth and advancement but was not met warmly when I wanted to move one.
fast base
Sales Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2019, június 24.
working in fast base environment helps your day to go by quick and make it fun in the same time. productivity is always the role key throughout the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, nobody ever came in to shop
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, június 8.
Everyday i would go to work and it was always a minimum of 20 people that came in the store daily. Management been there for over 20+ years and was not planning on retirement, so it was never a place where you could advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with are cool, some customers have NO respect
Sales Representative/Recovery associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, június 8.
Typical day at work, you clock in go to a little meeting. You start your task whether that's cashier/.com/recovery team/management. What I learned from JCP is don't be afraid to learn new things, that the business is all politics who you know and if they like you. The most hardest part of the job is the pushy and sometimes rude customers. It makes you not want to come in at all. The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers and sometimes getting the rare nice customers to lift your spirits.
sometimes you get freemeals
Kontra érvek
The evening team gets the picked over stale food, rude and pushy entitled customers, kids have no hometraining or their parents for that matter
Good working enviornment
information and sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 1.
Jcpenny salon has helped me through out the holiday for pushing for sales on the sales floor and becoming attentive to the customers and what to look for as in shampoos, conditioners for all types of hair .
personal Growth
Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication with management
Sales Omni asscioate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, május 28.
The management at my location could hardle answer questions, for example if I was asking about holiday pay for a specific holiday my management would almost never know. Our store hasn’t been remodeled since 1973 when it was built and it isn’t the safest or cleanest environment. Our freight elevator permit experience over a year ago and a lot of this is out of our management teams hand so I would say the company itself is more profit driven than customer and associate driven.
Pro érvek
Occasional lunch is brought in on special occasions, birthday celebrations
Kontra érvek
Raises are extremely rare, no PTO for the first three years you work, lack of integral managemnt
productive
SALES ASSCOATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  7201 N kendall dr, miami, fl 331562019, május 26.
-greeting customers, ringing them up, folding and organizing clothes
- how to use cashier, fold clothes properly, be a team player, team work, patience
-management was always on top of everything
-friendly, lots of fun and ligt hearted conversations
-dealing with constant disrespect and rude comments from customers
-seeing my fellow work friends, having good conversations with customers
treat employees very well
Kontra érvek
alot of standing and bending
Great older company.
Sales of Major Appliances (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2019, május 12.
Good place to start work or get extra income.We still need brick and mortar stores as a society. On-line sales is paramount at JC Penney.
They must attract millennial customers.
Good job.
Slow business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and very friendly people
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, május 1.
Great place to work. The people where great to work with. The mangers where also great at helping us and showing us great customer service. Also good work schedule
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van