Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
377 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience in general. Colleagues are good and cooperative managers are efficient. Head quarter executives are not competent enough to keep the company strong.
Working environment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work out standing Managers I was a team player and everyone else on the floor was a team as well every day people would smile at you And treated you like you were family I love working here.
Great discounts
It was over all good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity. Appreciate the chance to be hired and work for a great company learned a lot. Would definitely recommend to others if they were interested
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallPay hourly rate are not okay. I need a real job so I can survive and pay my bills and everything. I work with commission sometimes are good sometimes are not.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad, company to work for just a bit time consuming for the most part no work/Home balance at all, but it is retail. Management micro manage stores.
Holidays
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for JCPenney’s because of the great teamwork and we have always had team meetings we always have got each other great management great team leaves everyone was wonderful I love JC pennies the supervisors and managers were great
Great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was very little support in the custom decorating position and the manager was extremely hard to get a hold of. There was very little training except for on line and the woman who I shadowed were not helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an okay store to work at. Managers don't always help since they have their own department to take care of. If you aren't in there department they won't really care for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was great. The people i worked with was amazing and the customers made the job better. The company itself was a clean work place and had //
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work work is usually fun and long, fold clothes everyday. You do get thoes annoying customers every so often. But the pay is sometimes okay but its hard to make aliving off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people there are awesome no matter what you will have a fun good time while helping customers find what they are looking for and themanagers there are great
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is only good for people who wanna work parting and receive lil pay worse experience ever, it’s not all bad but the customers are rude they bug you all day long too get credit cards but I don’t feel like I’m asking for them too apply I’m lying and persuading them too they need too raise that pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are not paid what your worth. You will be over worked and under paid. Maximum responsibility and no pay increases- no matter how well you do your job or meet expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a time, had somewhat regular work hours. As company changed corporate management, the culture was turned upside down. Nepotism was rampant. "Little children" were promoted to management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the customers and the different things each day was. never the repetitive jobs. hardest part of the job was trying to make credit goal for each month
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a great team of associates and managers. Everyone gets along great and I really feel like my voice is heard. Over the last year associate suggestions have been taken seriously and I feel that the company has really tried to make everyone feel included.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was welcome, and made to feel like part of it extended family member, and inspired to do-all I could in order for our shoppers to also be able to experience that same special feeling importance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to work with clothes. Great with fashion ideas. The management is good with training and schedule flexibility. Typical day at work is very laid back and easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stylist are kept at an hourly wage... by not reaching a specific amount to make commission. Any services beyond the minimum wage... would be moved to Seniors and Masters to ensure they hold their status. Also certain stylist receive all the call ins.. I personally had two friends book appointments anonymously with a huge gap in between. The other stylist was booked with both of my friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours, job did not last as long as I would have liked. It was a good work experience the other associates were very nice to work with. Good learning experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in The Bedding Department and Helped all over the Store Where I was needed I truly Loved Working There for 10.5 Years I Loved The Family environment