Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Representative381 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
381 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Better management
Its an okay store to work at. Managers don't always help since they have their own department to take care of. If you aren't in there department they won't really care for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding with issues beyond their walls
Current location, store manager and assistant manager are great. They care about their staff. Everyone works as a team. Always opportunity for learning new skills.

I worked at another JCPenney store, where the store manager was great at everything but screening employees. His assistant manager was a cocky disrespectful kid.
Pro érvek
Coworkers treat each other like family. Fun job with opportunity for growth.
Kontra érvek
Corporate can decide full-time employees become part-time at a whim.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t not enjoy my job
There was very little support in the custom decorating position and the manager was extremely hard to get a hold of. There was very little training except for on line and the woman who I shadowed were not helpful
Everything was good
Everything was great. The people i worked with was amazing and the customers made the job better. The company itself was a clean work place and had //
2,0
Productive and easy
Typical day at work
work is usually fun and long, fold clothes everyday. You do get thoes annoying customers every so often.

But the pay is sometimes okay but its hard to make aliving off.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great workplace
the people there are awesome no matter what you will have a fun good time while helping customers find what they are looking for and themanagers there are great
It’s alright
This company is only good for people who wanna work parting and receive lil pay worse experience ever, it’s not all bad but the customers are rude they bug you all day long too get credit cards but I don’t feel like I’m asking for them too apply I’m lying and persuading them too they need too raise that pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are not paid what your worth! You will be ov
You are not paid what your worth. You will be over worked and under paid. Maximum responsibility and no pay increases- no matter how well you do your job or meet expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever changing work hours. Culture does not value input from underlings.
For a time, had somewhat regular work hours. As company changed corporate management, the culture was turned upside down. Nepotism was rampant. "Little children" were promoted to management.
enjoyed the work
enjoyed the customers and the different things each day was. never the repetitive jobs. hardest part of the job was trying to make credit goal for each month
4,0
Productive and Friendly Work Environment
They have a great team of associates and managers. Everyone gets along great and I really feel like my voice is heard. Over the last year associate suggestions have been taken seriously and I feel that the company has really tried to make everyone feel included.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this company's commitment to ensure a culture being a cared for family member, not just a worker, but also reinforcement of the person's value.
I was welcome, and made to feel like part of it extended family member, and inspired to do-all I could in order for our shoppers to also be able to experience that same special feeling importance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to work with clothes. Great with fashion ideas. The management is good with training and schedule flexibility. Typical day at work is very laid back and easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend this company!
Stylist are kept at an hourly wage... by not reaching a specific amount to make commission. Any services beyond the minimum wage... would be moved to Seniors and Masters to ensure they hold their status. Also certain stylist receive all the call ins.. I personally had two friends book appointments anonymously with a huge gap in between. The other stylist was booked with both of my friends.
very busy
Not enough hours, job did not last as long as I would have liked. It was a good work experience the other associates were very nice to work with. Good learning experience.
I Loved Working at JcPenny
I work in The Bedding Department and Helped all over the Store Where I was needed I truly Loved Working There for 10.5 Years I Loved The Family environment
Good Company
is a nice Company , it provide an good customer service, people are very responsive and colaborative with customers, provide good quality to individuals, it is a nice place to work for customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't work here if I was paid to.
I have worked in the Dulles location for about 3 years now. There has been little advancement for my position, and what advancement that had been made was pushed back due to the cutting of the Appliance Sales. I make a semi decent 10.47 an hour, for part time, but it's not enough. There's also no full time advancement from part time, even after working for the company for such a long time. That and JCP doesn't offer full time of 40 hours a week, either. Full time to them is 32 hours per week. Part time is in the ballpark of 15 to 20. The Employee discount is hardly worth the price you pay for the product you receive, and we don't sell the best products to begin with, not to mention sizes are so difficult to find that you'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack.

Now, the only good thing about working at JCP is that you are treated like family from the management's perspective. We are all brothers and sisters that work together to achieve goals for the store.

However, that doesn't mean that the team members you work with are just as accommodating. There are nice people, and then there's the people you really wish would just disappear off the face of the planet. You get that everywhere you work, but here it's a bit different due to the fact that JCP tends to hire younger help more often than someone who is in their 40s or so.

All in all, I would pass working here on the account of not enough pay for hours worked, and team members not being a good fit for the team.
treated like family
Kontra érvek
breaks are too short, no benefits for part time employees, not paid enough, team members are a bit of a pain to work with
Jcpenney
This was honestly a horrible place to work. The management team sees that everyone is disposable and they definitely treat you as such. The pay isn't worth working there.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative work environment depending on individual coworkers and/or supervisors.
I was able to manage myself and successfully achieve department sales goals without assistance for almost 2 years. I was highly depended upon in my specialized department as there were no supervisors willing to learn my department in order to assist with custom orders for window department customers. It took the company a year to replace my much needed department computer printer. Initially when I started in the department, there was a mixture of five full-time and part-time associates. Before I ended my service with JCPenney, I worked with and trained another associate.
Three associates (2 full-time and 1 part-time associates) I believe, should work exclusively in that department to ensure great customer service. Customer service at JcPenney is becoming nonexistent, as with most workforce environments.
Pro érvek
Associate discount, friendly environment, medical benefits, 401K matching, and location.
Kontra érvek
Holiday and weekends work schedule, medical coverage, length of HR new hire training, and thinning of customer service
Good Company
Base pay plus commission. Structured yet fun to work in environment. Very team oriented. Helpful management. Decent benefits. Many opportunities. 25% discount even on sales merchandise.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés