Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
In an ever changing world you will need to be able to adapt to changes on an almost daily basis. You will be giving many tasks so you need to figure out which ones are most important. Do not feel bad if you can't get it all done. Do your best and you are truly appreciated! If you just want a job that you get paid to just stand around....This is not the job for you. I would love to see the company make it threw these tough times and for it to succeed you must be looking to go full speed on a daily bases. Co workers are great...when they do their part. Must love interacting with a diverse group of customers! That was my favorite part of the job! I love diversity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much gossip. If your not on the gossip list, you are on the bad list. Only getting paid $3.00 more to be a supervisor....it’s not worth it. Everything is your fault. There are no “Good job or your doing amazing”
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was 25 years ago and was a manager for 23 years. My learning skills buying ability at the time and going to market gave me the freedom to add to a resort environment. This has all changed today. Their training was good and emphasis on customer satisfaction were good at the time. Opened two new stores.
Training, merch selection
Language barrier, later management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has a long standing tradition of great customer service. The employees enjoy a good relationship with management and the atmosphere is friendly. The environment is clean and the cuasomer base is mostly friendly an loyal. Customers have been patronizing this establishment for many years and the company has tried to adapt to their individual needs.
Good Communication
Healthcare
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family-like work environment with opportunities to learn and use a wide variety of skills from sales and customer service to merchandising and management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put more attention on employees that make the company successful. More focus on employee morale would pay dividends that would increase profitability.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved everyone I worked with. Fun job always something to do. My job was to zone so pretty much everything. Pricing, stocking, helping, folding, ect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not hiring at present. Hours are being cut. Part time positions only going forward. Love my job and employees. Would like to pursue company that can use my customer service experience and package processing experience to help with there growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at JCPenney. My position is no longer available, but I will take a lot of knowledge from my job, and lots of dear friends. The job is flexible with people's needs to keep most associates happy.
flexible with schedules
low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible job terrible people. Not surprised with the company at all. You can tell that they’re about to go out of business. I suggest somewhere else but not here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is fun to work for this company. It's an easy job and if you do the work the time goes by quick. You better enjoy customer service because that's what this job really is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job.Would only recommend as an entry point to a different career. Good people and good working conditions.I would not consider this a career move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manage a team of 5 experienced and professional selling associates. Drive sales to reach and pass event goals. Establish goals for each sales associate. Create a sales plan in order to make goals. Conduct weekly meetings with associates, monitoring progress. Solve customer related issues. Solve issues related to vendors. Create a friendly work environment where associates get along and feel comfortable coming to me with issues. Manage HR issues within the team and throughout the store as a whole.. Help sell when there is very high traffic. Very high customer service reports. As part of the management team I deal with issues throughout the entire store not just the selling departments Write weekly reports and present them during management meetings. Turned around a failing department where now we consistently beat sales goals by over +50%. Have a good rapport with store GM and district manager. Through great customer service we gained many loyal customers that come back for more purchases.
Munkahelyi kultúra
New position. Lots to learn. Great coworkers I dont have more to say but there is a minimum amount of letters I have to write so I am adding these words
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company consistently changed job structure, lessening jobs available but adding more work to existing employees without pay compensation. Not sure about all locations, but the one I worked in wouldn’t dare give OT, no matter how much it was needed to better a department.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Low pay for amount of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn to build a foundation and have short term suffering for long term growth. Complete a vision then make changes to add to what is successful. Customer service is challenged due to employees not having same page mission objectives from top filtered down and implemented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is retail; you make what you want out of it. It has been ten years so I think a lot has probably changed. Just keep working and if you want to move up you will.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first year was great. We were able to get steady schedules so that we could plan time with our families. That went away for the department managers my second year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store was very devisive and had an unwelcoming atmosphere. The pay was bad compared to other companies.did not practice inclusion. Training was not good.
N/a
Kontra érvek
Manager did not encourage growth, Manager did not encourage teamwork, Poor work/life balance, poor training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Around half the time there I was in sales, and quickly became the top sales associate. I very much enjoyed working for a well known company that had an appreciation for professionalism. But mostly enjoyed the interaction with customers.
Respectful and cutious managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail work is difficult, but many JC Penney stores have great associates and managers that want you to succeed. Many stores are closing in this economy unfortunately.