Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Leader19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company work hard to make sure you are not alone or that you have all the help within the company with family, scholarship , on the job training.
Commission benefits
Short lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
low quality materials and products. It was a good business class; got laid by everyone and then I quit. i was young when I worked there. Wouldn't do it again. But it was great working there and the people were great as well. It was overall a very fun place. You can get laid if you're good looking and have game. All of them are at your dis\posal i GUARANTEE YOU THIS :).
Munkahelyi kultúra
as a first time and part time job its okay but don't make it a career you meet a lot of friends here but not a great place to work.
also hours can vary
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at the time didn't work with my needs. Felt overworked at times. Work days were unnecessarily long and ill planned. Overall not the best of experiences.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team was great and worked well together. Management was the best, she gave guidance and feedback to make you successful. A great place to grow and learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company, great people to work with. treats you well is you do your job and care about what you do. Ability to move up if you show leadership characteristics
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at JCPenney truly varies from each person, each day, and each shift. Each shift has a different responsibility throughout the day. Luckily, i have learned and excelled in the duties of each one. Being my first job, I have learned what is expected of each individual in the workforce. Hard work, dedication, initiative and responsibility. Although there are frustrating times, iIve learned to cope and push through my daily objectives. I've also learned a lot about myself. When it all comes down to it, I am the type to get the task done myself, rather than rely on other people. Although, in contrast, when needed, I am also a team player. I am able to motivate each part of the team to insure a quality result in each task. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your results after a hard days work.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is common knowledge how poorly this company has faired the last several years. Most management positions have either been downsized or completely eliminated. Company culture is great with many people who have been there for years, however many people have lost their jobs in the recent years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making customers happy is my job, and making the goals of the company possible. I have learned a lot about retail and am still learning. I've learned a lot about how running a company works. The management is great and the co-workers are very friendly and easy to get along with. The hardest part of this job is always the customer service. I enjoy seeing smiles on the customers faces and I enjoy having responsibility.
Good hours
Kontra érvek
started out at minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Times are tough and so is JCP.. A typical day is trying to keeps customers happy with all the changes and tight budget. Not much you can do but make sure they have a great experience.
Pro érvek
Pro employee engagement, great discounts
Kontra érvek
stuck on how the way things were and have been, not much growth..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with the people. There is never enough time to get your tasks done when there is yet another project. Lately staff is so lite making it nearly impossible to feel like you accomplished anything. I used to love working for this company, but I don't feel the love anymore. It's time to go.
Pro érvek
engaging with the customers, merchandise, discounts
Kontra érvek
quality of life, compensation/pay, overload of responsibilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
clocking in, get a layout of what needs to be accomplished and what was left behind from the last employee. co workers usually are already busy with tasks so I immediately accommodate them if customers are not around and my task is not as lengthy. Usually if they are winding down on their task i will help them finish up so the new task can be the main focal point for the day. I would not say their was a hard part of the job it is all about how you perceive it to be. I believe you have to find the highs and lows out of every task given to you but the key is not to sit and dwell in the low state. The most enjoyable part of the job would be being able to engage in conversation with different people everyday. Having conversation both personal and job related and meeting their expectations gave me a wonderful feeling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was different. But everyday focused on driving sales and profit. I was responsible for all activity on the sales floor. I was in charge of all department supervisors and the employees in each department which was the equivalent of 160 employees. A typical day would involve reviewing sales by department and identifying areas of concern and executing a plan to improve sales and drive profit. Each day I would continuously walk the floor and observe the sales floor and effectively coach in the moment for associates who need direction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A rewarding position with wonderful advancement opportuity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walked in on a daily basis reviewed my goals for the day and began with answering customer calls and returning customer calls with merchandise and concerns about the customer service and staff.
Walked around the sales floor and helped customers and staff on the floor
nice people and coworkers
Kontra érvek
time managment and workers time off
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming customers by greeting them, offering them assistance,directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters suggesting items to match there interest,advises customers by providing information on products and up coming sales,Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence, offering suggestions and opinions,Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards,Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, and cleaning and organizing the sales floor
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance. Unrealistic goals. Schedule is always changing. The pay is decent and the company overall is great. They care about diversity and they are really involved in giving back.
Pro érvek
company involvement and great incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
I go into work and I'm usually the neighborhood watch on duty. I handle the till as well as floor coverage.I handle the fitting room too. I schedule things out for my co-workers and put them in different places to control. The hardest part of the job is to accomplish everything in one night that I'm told to do, but i usually accomplish it. I close the registers at night when we close. The most enjoyable time is when I get everything done and don't have to worry.
not strict
the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an employee of JCPenney i enjoyed my work because i was able to move into a higher position quickly. I was able to work with cutomers at first hand bases. I learned how to be a leader and the duties you must fulfill and perform. The hardest part of the job was trying to get all the sales associates to perform there job correctly and in a timely manner. I enjoyed helping the customers and having the privlege to be a team leader.
Pro érvek
the company would host many fun employee parties
no benefits