Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Consultant

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Consultant23 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 787 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sold Appliances, department was very productive
I enjoyed working with a diversity of people. I will recommend this company for students who want to work part time. I got to learn to work with on line customers.
Sales Consultant
I was very busy while working there. I provided excellent customer service and product knowledge. I was solely responsible for the for the Lingerie. I was also responsible for monitoring and stocking inventory for the department. As well aw opening and closing activates.
Overall experience working at JCPenney
Extremely flexible with hours. They have great ways to rewards associates for hard work. Clean work environment! Annual pay raises and benefits for people that are full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but avoid management
It was a good job, but then management started micromanaging and became almost hostile. I worked in appliances and management started bringing clothes over to put on hangers saying we weren’t acting busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made quite a few fiends working at JcPenny.
Unfortunately I did not enjoy my time there. The job description wasn't what I was told during my interview. There was a lot of turnover there as well as poor management. But when I was checking clients out and in I enjoyed visiting with them.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
terrible management
Worked retil for 20yrs. Easily the worst organized management team ever no organization no training and a very mean store manager that does not value her employees life balance in any way
NONE
ALL
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cannot focus on job hired for
Too many things to get done, because of lack of planning
Could not devote all of working shift on sales, had to "recover", perform online pick up,returns. Never enough personnel scheduled for what was needed.

Sales personnel had to take a pay cut to get commissions, but performed three jobs each shift.

Took away from closing customers

Very poor delivery service,lost sales because phone calls were never made to customers if products are back ordered.

HR personnel was great, LOD's were efficient when needed.
assisting customers
Kontra érvek
Appliance sales is new to company, management has no idea what is needed to be sucessful. Promoted people into management positions, that had no experience in the department, but had tenure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work while pregnant
I loved JcPenny, it allowed me to develop communication skills. I worked like I was on commission. I wanted to make sure every costomer happy. I even had the best Jewerly manager, she taugh me alot about diamonds.
2,0
Okay
Working here was fun, but I do feel as though there was a lot of favoritism among the employees and thats what ensured you being promoted from within.
Good place to work.
JCPENNEY is a great company.
Because of many changes in company structure

leadership was a bit compromised.

All in all it was an education in people skills that has proven to be invalueable.
Benifits
Company in transition
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discounts and fun people to work with
Work hours are okay. If you are a high school or full time college student I do not recommend. Management scheduling is a pain. They do not keep with what you ask for. If you need Mondays off for school they will still put you on the schedule to work Mondays. Other than the scheduling problem, its a great place to work. Managers are good, the people are good, most clients are very good. No need for any licensing. Skill needed are work work pace, easy to deal with stressful environment, and of course customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Actually, great place to work
I loved working here. The people were great and you become a part of the family very quickly. It's fun, the day goes by fast and it's rarely boring. I learned my craft here of selling furniture. It was great fun and creatively satisfying!
Pro érvek
Family feel, great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Hours during holidays can be draining
It was cool
Descent gig. As long as you handled your business you were fine. Meet a lot of people which is probably the most enjoyable thing about the job. Working on holidays is probably the hardest thing about the job.
Good customer service environment
Kontra érvek
not enough room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was trained very well by friendly staff, fun environment
I liked the people I worked with and most of the customers that came in to shop. I was able to solve problems that came my way in whatever means necessary. (handling it myself or getting a manager).
nice environment
not very organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job. Would recommend for gaining experience in retail or even just experience in customer service. Fun enthusiastic coworkers that make you feel involved as a team. A very satisfying feeling being able to help people and make a difference.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of putting out the jewelry count, customer service, jewelry repairs and closing.
A fun work environment with great people, the work schedule was fitting and management was good. As I worked for JC Penny I got positive experience that I take with me.
Pro érvek
lunch was served every friday
short breaks
Exciting Place to work
I assisted customers with furniture purchases for their children, mainly bedroom furniture. As a store manager, I opened and closed the store and was responsible for daily operations. I had four employees working with me whom I hired, trained and supervised to sell furniture for children. The hardest part of the job was watching the children faces light up when them came into the store and their parents did not purchase items the children wanted. Working at Furniture for Kids was a very exciting place to work because the store's layout was like Disney World with bedroom sets of most every kind and the atmosphere was so exciting for the children; there were princess beds, boat beds, firehouse beds, loft beds all kinds of fun furniture for children!
Pro érvek
Bedroom sets for children of all ages.
Prices
jcp review
the work environment was very comfortable everyone did there own thing and came together as a great team, a very supportive environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
love helping people shop nline
love talking to the customers an assisting them with their orders. Computers and logs were always up to date with programs.
Pro érvek
very nice supervisor, best work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to gain experience
This was my very first job. It taught me balance between work and school. Everyday the manager had tasks for us to do from register, clean fitting rooms and check on customer holds. My co-workers were very helpful and full of happiness such as myself. The managers were very helpful and took the time to explain things so we could perform our duties to the best of our abilities. The hardest part of my job was juggling school and work. But, the best part of the job was being in a department that I loved and could relate to.
Good Company
Great managers and products. The staff is very polite and I enjoyed working for this company.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés