Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Clerk53 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just didn't like that there was no security. They worked with my school schedule wonderfully. I really appreciate that. I would probably work there if it were still open occasionally because they had a great discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work for them again they pay good and care about their employees as much as their customers. Benefits ate great with 401k and retirement plans as long with medical and dental.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to gain experience especially if you’re coming from high school or is currently in college very flexible schedule understanding managers.i worked there for a year as a part time job and it was a good experience for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive, they pay 13.25/hr for the role but given very little hrs. management was not very helpful when I brought them my problems. This department becomes very boring at times because not everybody buys furniture everyday, so you'll sit there for hours and get your hours cut because your not making any sells eventhough there's nobody to make a sell to.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was recruited from Kay's in Pittsburgh Mills to work at JC Penny Jewelry Dept in Pittsburgh Mills by a sale representative. Sales rep was impressed with my sales approach to my customers and offered me a job. I did great there had a large clientele but the manager didn't like me, so they decided to deduct my pay. I asked what was wrong and did not get a good answer so I decided to fine work else where.
Great Job!
Kontra érvek
Manager feelings got in the way, she didn't like how well I was doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. I had so many customers that actually came in looking for my help. I received numerous customer service awards. And JCP always had the best SALES!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
When the management changed it made a big difference in the store they started changing unassay things. Would make people move departments during shift . Would hirer new employees at a higher pay rate than I was at after being with the company for multiple years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired for the Christmas season, I worked as a cashier, sales associate. They had great employee discounts, and was a well run store that I worked in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was in the back unloading the stock and putting it to the floor. It was nice and easy going, but very time limited. I enjoyed myself on occasion but managers would be testy if we weren't fast enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position at JC Penneys was retail sales clerk. I assisted customers with all aspects of their shopping experience from finding the clothing to cashing out their purchases. I was required to keep fitting rooms clear of clothing and make sure all clothing was placed back in their original area in the department.
Interacting with customers
Kontra érvek
Lack of professionalism by management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a seasonal worker. Therefore, I did not work here long enough to give an adequate review. I worked here for about a month during the end of the year holiday season.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only hired on for temporary Christmas help and the job was very stressful for me. I had a difficult time up-selling to the customers. The job didn't fit my personality. If you are creative and know how to make fun and interesting photo packages and have a background in taking photos, the job will be interesting and fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a checkout clerk. when I came to work I made sure the area I was working in was clean, got my register ready, an made sure I greeted every customer I cam across.
1 15 minutes breakes and a30min break
frusterative cosyumers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was during the Winter Holidays, and summer, for 2 years, during the school year. It was both a successful,learning, and enjoyable experience.
Pro érvek
Great people; I provided excellent customer service
Kontra érvek
Not much chance for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would clock in if i was working before we opened i would be restocking and cleaning, making sure everything was where is should be for the busy work day ahead of us.
good company
management was bad
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here help me improve my skills in retail, not only with clothes and shoes. Working in different departments of the store were I help all as needed
Pro érvek
ability to learn different skills
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and all employees aren't being treated equally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calogue sales associate. temporary position to help over the christmas season when extra help was needed. Helped customers to pick up their catalog orders. Helped with tidying up tables as needed.
Pro érvek
Got to work and talk to customers all day.
temporary position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed assisting the customers in selecting the right outfit for a certain occasion and receiving a pleasant response of Thank you for you help. The staff and other workers were pleasant work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quoted prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
— Participate/contribute in all management strategic meetings advised.

— Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this company I assisted customers in finding items in both the home and men's department. I also handled loads of cash on daily bases. Inventory was one of many job titles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired for seasonal. Mangers were very demanding of employee's and would be mean to them. I did not think any of them deserved to be in charge of anyone.
Easy Job