Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Westminster, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included cleaning fitting rooms, working the cash wrap, and restocking when needed. Employees are normally younger and aren't very motivated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had practically no complaints about working here, manager cared about the employees, and the need for hours, still remembers me to this day when I go in shopping there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just working customer service so I would have to communicate to customers all day abd help them out with problems they may have and keep a well managed and cleanly store for the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with were super friendly and ready to help. Things get hectic during the holiday season but it's a great job for students. They were super flexible with scheduling.
Discounts
Standing all day
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always fun to work here. Even though during the holidays it was stressful and you have to work on Thanksgiving the months went by pretty fast. You get discounts off of clothes and salon merch. I really enjoyed being here and using my customer service skills at this place.
Pro érvek
discounts, works with your flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
hours can be cut, day time slow hrs. working holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for sales in the men’s department contributing to the stores daily goal. Provide excellent customer service by greeting and thanking each person that enters and leaves the store. Help customers locate desired products, answer questions and even assist with their buying decisions. Excellent customer service and good quality products ensures recurring business and referrals. Cash handling, register and till experience, including offering and processing company credit card applications and discussing benefits and terms of the card. Resolves customer complaints in a satisfactory manner. Assists with store recovery and go back items. Workplace culture is relax attire & customer driven.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time went fast working in the children department. Always had something to do. I enjoyed who i worked with and the things that I got to do there. It is a pretty simple job and was okay with the hours i was given. I learned a lot about people skills and getting out of my shell. it was a perfect first job.
Clothing Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about people skills, and also dealing with money and operating a cash register. A typical workday was always different which was good and bad. I would have liked to have one set position. Co-workers for the most part were all very kind. The hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Discounted clothing items
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney I worked for 1 year and 4 month. I am a worker who consistently meets and exceeds sales targets. Reliable team player and strong communicator. Every day I perform customer service activities including selling, suggesting additional related merchandise. Also, achieve maximum sales and profits and encourages customers to want to return in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the lingerie department so it was a lot of personal and one on one work with some customers. I became a certified bra fitter and liked to do some of the different cases like the ladies with mastectomies and the transvestites. It made my job fun and unique. The hardest part of my job was keeping the tables and racks straightened. I enjoyed my job.
Unique experiences
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company worked with class schedul, but long hoursduring the holidays, which is expected in retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, decent pay, wonderful management but not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
varying work schedulesvarying job assignmentsmost co-workers were cooperative and friendlyI enjoyed the variety of the job and meeting new peoplehardest part of the job was the incomplete training