Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Vancouver, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun people to work with heavy on having to constantly get credit card apps holiday hours are a must, they are long and tiring and very busy needed more hours on a regular basis, schedule often changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was the best I’ve had. I enjoyed going to work every single day be able to help people find what they need. When customers came in to jcpennys they knew what they came in for it was just my job to help
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JcPenney. This location was very organized and the managers were very professional. It was a great work environment and I loved working at the cash registers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think that if you are a student needing a job to get you through and generate a little income or someone who needs employment experience, retail is the way to go.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working with the company for two years now as a sales associate. JCP has taught me a lot of really useful skills in customer service and merchandising, and the people you work with are very nice and easy going. It's a great opportunity if you're starting out as a first job and an easy one if you're trying to balance school or another job outside of JCP, but there are barely any opportunities to advance. It does not matter how hard you work to get your tasks done, cause at the end of the day it's still all about how much credit apps you're able to sell to customers. Remember this is a corporate business so if you're not making money for those in higher up positions, nothing else matters. Sure you do get recognition and a $5 off coupon but that's it. Do not settle for this job.
Pro érvek
easy, fast paced, fun work environment
low pay, no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn’t enjoy working. Loved the people but I couldn’t stand the management and the way things were ran. Very confusing starting out. Won’t be going back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got tons of hours since I started right before seasonal kicked off, but once January came around we were severely understaffed and hours got cut drastically. Our leaders of departments were so nice and fun to work with, but upper management only cared about you if you got tons of credit apps. Witnessed a fellow coworker get let go because of made up accusations by other management as well even though he had exceptional performance at work. That never sat well with me especially when they tried to act like nothing even happened. Best time to work here is during seasonal, you will have plenty to do. Expect shifts and hours to get cut otherwise.
Pro érvek
Hour lunches on long days, flexible time off
Kontra érvek
benefits only given to full time, management was shady at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work incredibly hard for no recognition. Nothing you do is ever good enough and the management is selfish. the customers you deal with and the manipulation from upper management is not worth risking your mental health.
Coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hired as a seasonal worker, I tried really hard to be able to stay but i didnt get enough jcp credit card applications. Thats the ONLY thing i hated about this job. If you dont get at least 8 people to sign up for a credit card each month, they wont keep you. No matter how good you are at sales, because i was good. It is very difficult to get customers to sign up for a credit card when more then 85% of jcp customers already have one. I got about 5 in my 2 months of working there.
Co-workers, free food/parties
jcp credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of working at J.C. Penneys required assisting customers with whatever questions or concerns they had within the store. I've learned about different types of fabrics and brands of the store. Within management and the co-workers they were very helpful and motivational when it involved us working together as a team. The hardest part of the job was to consistantly make sure the store was clean as well as assist customers at the same time during our busiest times. My most enjoyable memories of working there was getting the great benefits as well as learn about all of my co-workers, customers, and managers.
Store Discounts
Short Breaks, Healthcare, Dental Care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put up and take down fixtures, inventory reviews, helped out customers. Would have to run to the front to help ring up people if it got real busy.
lunch room was nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually a typical day is pricing and doing any inventory of clothing that have to be placed on the floor or off the floor, depending on clothes that came in the store that need to be put out on floor.Put up and took down fixtures.
lunch room was nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a top choice in my customer service background in terms of experience with a multitude of diverse situations, however, the employees seemed to share an unbalanced sense of work ethic and proffesionalism.
excellent location, solid products
Kontra érvek
seemed a bit juvenile at times, regarding work/life seperation/balance