JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Tulsa, OK

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
My time at jcpenneys
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, június 26.
Jcpenneys was a great company to get some sales associate experience. I loved the work environment and interacting with customers daily. Jcpenneys has great management and very flexible hours. This is an overall great company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 5.
I truly do enjoy my job, and also get along well the my coworkers. There is no typical day, every day is different but it stays the same pretty much all day. They actually make it a point to let you know when Management will be onsite, including the Store manager, just in case you feel the need to go directly to them. I have PCOS and management has been very understanding of my needed days off due to health issues. I work as hard as I can, but I often have to move slow, or have had to call in because the cramps have been too painful and they have been very understanding. They truly do care about their employees.
Pro érvek
discounts beginning with employment, sephora samples, christmas day off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, very early mornings
not very good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, szeptember 19.
They lacked structure and their company is falling down. They dont actually care about their empolyees. Everyone is just a head to count off and they don't pay enough
sales
Sales Associate / Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 22.
company is a great company for students and works with your school schedule, the works are flexible to an extent. Management can be difficult at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 22.
JC Penney is a really cool place to work, especially for temporary work. They're really flexible when it comes to your schedule. Great for summer or to get some extra money for the holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional and rude co-workers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, május 27.
I've only been there a month and decided to just quit, the girls were so mean i felt bad asking questions because most of them would just ignore me...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job but management wasn't always very good.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, május 16.
It was a great Job. I got to work with people and help people who came in. I learned more about time management and how to handle difficult situations.
Poor payment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, május 12.
Retail is very hard working with very little compensation. They don't even let you get 40 hours a week. A person could not live on what they pay. ....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very flexible for students
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, január 23.
I have worked at jcpenney on and off as both a high school student and college student. Every time I need summer work they are dependable and unstanding when I need to come back for my job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Good Discounts
WINDOWS SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, július 1.
A typical work day at JCPenney is often very slow and boring in the windows department, unless it is the weekend. Management often does not "care" for this department because it is much more difficult than other departments so it is usually hard for us associates to get the things we for sales and stock room purposes. Other than that, it is a great place to work and experience.
Associate discounts
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Complain, do less work, and you will get promoted
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, május 5.
I worked for jcpenney for two years, helping run two different departments, without being given a supervisor position or salary. Numerous supervisors passed through during this time, but I did their jobs for them, as they could never be bothered, and never learned the nuances of each department.
Also, they really only care how many credit apps you get; sales mean nothing (I led the entire store in sales for 2014, it wasn't even close, and received no recognition whatsoever for bringing in over $200,000/year. Instead, I was repeatedly told I was under performing because I only got 4 to 6 credit apps per month. Supervisors are not usually held to this standard, and as I did ALL of the training for new employees in two departments, including the training of new supervisors who all eventually quit, and the visual sets every month, I don't feel I had any chance to compete with other employees in this. I did, however, train dozens of employees who became successful in this. All of this I did for 9.50/hr., receiving a mere 30 cent raise for the entire time. So if you do not complain, work harder than everyone else, be prepared to watch a revolving door of sour, whiny, incompetent supervisors give you their work for you to perform for your low wage. They tend to work all of the competent people well past the responsibilities of their positions, and ease off the complainers, even promoting them when they threaten to leave. I have even had one supervisor who was originally someone I had trained, who had walked out of the job on a busy day. They asked her back due to her high
  több... volume of credit apps, and made her my supervisor. That lasted for less than 2 months before she abruptly left again. The next supervisor lasted even less time. All the while, I had more sales and more loyal customers than the rest of the department combined. So be vocal, complain, and do not learn your job, even quit, and you may go far here.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
The people i worked with.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, incompetent supervisors, obsurd focus on credit, incompetent upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, december 15.
First start of the day is a staff meeting. It is awesome and informative.
I learned that co-workers are sometimes unreliable, but if you can learn to deal with difficult people, then you can accomplish any other difficult task when dealing with irresponsible co-workers.
Pro érvek
Tuition reimbursement and insurance provided, and 401K transferrable.
Kontra érvek
Poor perfomance at work will not secure your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for young people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, február 1.
For those of you starting out in the job world, it's a great starter job. You can learn a lot about the real world, as well as about yourself, while working in this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the begining it was cool
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, november 7.
dealing with customers and ringing up merchandice,not a hard thing to do. Keep steady ours was something they didn't do. My co-workers were awesome and management was cool too.
it was a fun place to work
cut hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is one of american favorite store
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, augusztus 18.
JCPenney is a good retail store to work for as in getting yourself in the door of knowing and feeling as a starter. I've worked for JCPenney for seven years, and I feel like its not a place that can benefit the needs for me as a single mom. We do have a good managers but their communication is kind of off. As in working with others, I get along with my coworkers and we get the job done as a team, and we always make sure to help customers in need. The hardest part about working in JCPenney is working with coworkers who doesn't work and it will fall on you to work their jobs as well. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that the customers know how hard you work and give you praise for it.
Pro érvek
Employee discount, hard working team
Kontra érvek
no employee benefits, miscommunications, and unprofessional staff
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, augusztus 16.
I liked it. The job was a very good job that I have no complaints about. The part about the job I disliked the most would have to be how they expect us to sell those JCPenney cards, and will keep hounding every second to sell them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
it was a fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, október 1.
check out customers ok management,cool co-workers. Nothing hard about it just not enough hours to pay my bills
Pro érvek
your at the mall and the discount
Kontra érvek
always wanting to buy stuff

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van