Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Topeka, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate13 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Topeka, KS13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted and checked out customers
Management was pretty good

The hardest part was trying check out customers during the busy hours of the day and making sure all customers remained pleased and happy with their store visit.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Understaffed, Horribly ran, Bad pay, and very little assistance. They treat you horribly because you are just a sales associate. No talking with friends, No phones. Normally I understand no phones and favor it, but when you have folded every shirt multiple times and are slow as could be, what else can you do?
Pro érvek
Other workers are nice, Good food closeby
Horrible Managers, Bad pay, No help, Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor management! They do not treat their employees well AT ALL! I would never work for this company ever again. I was pregnant when I worked for this company, they didn't let me take my breaks or relieve me to use the restroom when I needed it, whenever I did I got in trouble for it. Overall a terrible place to work. Was very stressful and emotionally draining.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't approve of them replacing the Loss Prevention Department rather than using the profit to expand the center's security instead of opening up Sephora.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not to crazy about the management there they choose favorites which I don't like. I also don't really care for how late they keep you at night it's not right to be there till 11.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcp is very stressful. I really wish they would of told me that we wouldn't be leaving the store till almost 11:30 if you close when I applied. I get home so late if they have me closing. The management is terrible. I always felt like they had their favorites and just yelled at their non favorites about credit. I wouldn't recommend this job to any high school student or college student who always has tons and tons of papers due late at night.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
work environment was stressful. Unattainable goals are often put on employees and incentives aren't the best. Enjoyed many of my coworkers, learned many skills cross training
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me is, first I help check out the customers at the registers when there are no more customers to check out I look at the schedule to see who's working today and if there are any important papers that I need to read. Then I go and walk around the store to see if there are any towels or other merchandise to clean up and check the fitting rooms. Working a typical day is cleaning your department, checking customers out and doing any projects the managers have for you to do. JCPenney's workplace is diverse, we have different cultures, race, etc.. working at JCPenney. I love how we can be very sociable with our coworkers and that everyone gets along very well. One of the hardest parts about working at JCPenney would probably have to be selling our JCPenney credit card to the customers and meeting our monthly goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great to deal with the customers and get to know them. There is a great deal to learn about the sales workforce. This position helped me do that.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JcPenney's included a lot of communication with co-workers, management and with customers. Daily tasks included projects working on the floor, rearranging different fixtures, maintaining a clean work space and making sure fitting rooms were clean. What I learned while working at JcPenney's was how to come out of my shell, how to multi-task and how to gain other co-workers/managers trust in getting tasks done. The hardest part of the day would be when it's close to closing time and there are still customers you are trying to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendships that I gained while working at JcPenney's, I enjoyed the people I worked with and being able to interact with the customers.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, fun environment.
Kontra érvek
The pressure to achieve certain credit application goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was fantastic! the whole entire structure if how the company set up everything was too good to be true.! even though I wasn't able to stay here , I would recommend a lot of people who have a strong mentality of entrepreneurship. This would definitely would be the job! I really miss working here :(
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at JCP but I need more hours and I wish the management team was better.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical work day was sales and cleaning.i worked well with all my co-workers.the most enjoyable part of my job was working with people