Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Toledo, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work at JcPenney is pretty simple, there's a lot of employees so there isn't really much to do if there isn't customers. Other than folding clothing, organizing by colors, sizes, and gender. The management team there is very flexible, understanding and hands on. The hardest part of the job would have to be marketing and trying to convince someone to spend money. The most enjoyable part was the location or the store and the discounts on clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are unfair when it comes to the employees. They look the other way for some but not all. The pay is not worth all the work you are required to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a decent retail job. Overall the management is kind and encouraging. There are opportunities to work your way up but sometimes I think they need an official application process for it. Raises are also only about once a year. They are very flexible with your schedule with adequate notice, as long as you can work weekends. Sometimes the job is stressful and you have to be good at multitasking. Overall, it's not a bad company to work for.
Scheduling flexibility
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't pay well and expect above and beyond performances. Pay raises are a joke. 20 cents. They do not punish lazy workers or associates who constantly call off. They do not take care of their good employees. Very high turn over rate.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a wonderful company to work for. Always willing to give opportunity to expound on one's strengths and to assist with weaknesses. JCPenney allows you to show management, peers, and customers who you are as a person and to help make the company a better place. If working with the public is something of enjoyment, it's a wonderful place of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney it kept me moving on your feet and I always had something to do to be active until my shift end. I learned a lot working here. JCPenney was my first job and working there had taught me how to be more responsible and how to do many different tasks. My managers and co-workers were very helpful when i begun working and helped me learn a lot through my training, They taught me that it was okay to ask for help in a situation and I learned how to fix the situation myself. The hardest part of the job was having upset customers. It was also enjoyable when i helped out the customers find what they were looking for and seeing them smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work would be greeting and engaging guests as well as cash handling. I would also have to size women.children,,men and stock shelves when not occupied. My co-workers were very nice and flexible we also would learn things from each other. There was not really anything difficult with the job. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people everyday
gaining product knowledge
Kontra érvek
not getting to stay longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job here, the people were friendly, and knowledgable. I liked the day to day activites that went along with the job.I enjoyed helping customers find what the merchandise they were looking for, and also gave them advice when they needed it, Management was also very good to work with.
friendly enviroment.
Kontra érvek
not a lot of hours, only nights and every weekend.