Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Tacoma, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate23 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Tacoma, WA23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
It was alright
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
productive and fun
great place to work learned a lot of new skills including customer service cashier work and some management skills over the new employees. i enjoyed working early
Fast paced
Working for this job, you have to be on your toes no matter where you're at in the store. The management team was pretty nice, everyone would always try and help the next person evolve on the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plenty of opportunities for work hours
JCP is a great place to start working if you're new to the workforce because the work is easily explained and accomplished as a sales associate. They are flexible with their hours and if I ever needed a day off for any reason they did their best to make that happen for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at JCP. I would continue to work there part time if my schedule would allow it. The co workers are great. Team work and building was positive.
Coworkers
Pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fair retail work
I started working at JC Penneys after high school. Its fair retail work, gave me lots of experience working with customers, getting orders, folding clothes, etc. Defiantly a good starter job.
good working experience
Kontra érvek
not enough commitment to new hires
Fun Place to Work
its okay I like the co workers, but the management is not the best. and it poorly structured. if you need time off you can get it but will get the hours you need if your asking.
Pro érvek
time off when you need it
Kontra érvek
poor management and short breaks
not enough hours
there wasn't enough hours.The management was amazing. I loved the people there. Getting the credit cards was the hardest. Meeting all types of people.
Awful place to work
I would not recommend working here. JCPenney had the worst management! They tried to fire me for no reason and just took me off the schedule without saying anything. I wouldn't have ever even expected something like this to happen and I didn't even receive a warning from corporate until 6 weeks later!
Pro érvek
They would provide free food sometimes
Kontra érvek
Didn't get breaks on time
Horrible management
Get anything you are promised in writing. They will make promises but definitely not deliver. The GM is not really in charge, his right hand people run the show. He doesn't have a clue what's going on.
Pro érvek
Most managers are very nice and the people you work with are pretty cool
Kontra érvek
no hours and my direct manager is incompatent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company with great customer service
JCPenney works to give great customer service and be all about the customer. Unfortunately as of late, the company was making changes to create a better layout within the store that were not following through. When I left the store, management was leaving departments short staffed, unable to give adequate breaks and support, and it seemed that management only cared about credit applications rather than employee satisfaction. I left on a sour note, unfortunately.
Pro érvek
occasional goodies in the breakroom
Kontra érvek
short breaks, inadequate compensation for work load and atmosphere
JC Penney
Wasn't there long so I did not get to take advantage of benefits.

toughest part was the store was in constant transition which made extra work for us and constant flux in pay scale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awful but very flexible with hours
This was a good place to work, I loved all of my co-workers all very friendly. Only thing that completely ruined my job experience here was the management. They're very rude and don't care for their associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my co-workers, i love the work environment, but mangement is not so good.
I was promised full time, medical, dental and vision, I was promised a minimum of 37 hours per week.
I was given none of those things . They keep telling me to be patient but patience doesn't pay the bills.
Pro érvek
I feel safe, comfortable and my co-wrokers are great
Kontra érvek
Even if you perform great they dont recognize it.
1,0
awful work place
management is what ruined this work experience for me
there is a tremendous amount of pressure

they treat their employees horribly

its an unsafe environment to work in
Fun work environment!
I enjoyed my time at JCPenney's. The store manager, and line managers, all cared for the employees. Because of the positive energy, and great team morale, working there was one of my favorite work experience!
Pro érvek
Great benefits, awesome team to work with, and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
May have to work mandatory overtime.
Wonderful Retail Job
Typical day at work is fast phase and busy since Tacoma mall is the corpotate location.

Have learned more about reatil duties and responsibilities.

Management is great however would like them to give more opprotunities to move up in the company.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with high maintence customers.

Best part of the job is when a customer asks for you and only you to assist them with their shopping. Also reading all the surveys about your customer service excellent is great.
Great Staff
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is very laid back
I have been at JCPENNEY'S for over two years and there is no advancement they constantly change anything you can think of and waste money and cut the hours to justify the spending it we have people that have been working 40 plus years
No advancement in the Tacoma
Great discount
Easy job
a typical day at Jcpenney is ringing customers up, cleaning fitting rooms and selling the Jcpenney credit card and cash handle. Help customers find the right item for them.
Pro érvek
Discount for Sephora and Jcpenney.
Everything else
Retail
Not bad place to start fresh out of high school. Its a great place to gain experience in the real world. I would recommend for someone who is looking to gain experience
Customer filled work enviroment
Typically I cashier, assist customers, take phone calls, restock items, sign up Jcpenney shoppers for our in-store credit card, organize, clean.
I've learned a lot retail, good customer service skills, and about team work in a fast pace work environment.

Most of my coworkers are hardworking and diligent people who love their job.

Hardest part of the job is feeling a lack of motivation from your management team, no matter how much you do even if you are the top in the store it never seems good enough for them.

Most enjoyable is interacting with customers daily, I'm very social and I love getting to meet all types of people and help them with what they need.
Pro érvek
25% employee discount, extensive register experience, working daily with customers
Kontra érvek
Large cut in store hours, lack of promotion options, unprofessional management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés