JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Springfield, MO

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 282 értékelés megtekintése
Productive Fun and diverse
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, június 9.
J.CPenny was an amazing place to work. The employees were diverse and friendly and the management really worked with you on scheduling issues. You always feel really welcomed.
Pro érvek
Long lunch breaks, understanding, discounted items
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Part time job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, február 21.
I love my job at JC Penney. I was hired for seasonal work in October but I show up for work and work hard and was rewarded by being kept on after the Holiday season. Great environment and love helping customers.
Great environment
Loved Working Here
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, június 2.
Working at JCPenney was one of my favorite jobs ever. Everyone there was so nice and helpful; not once did I ever have a fallout with any of my coworkers. The only part I didn't like about working there was staying so late after the store closed, but I was also an irritating and grumpy teenager at the time.
Great company
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, január 25.
I enjoyed working for this company, helping ppl was my goal, I had a lot of fun with this company, they treated their employees with respect, great open door policies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making sure customers find what theyre looking for.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO 658042017, március 24.
Making sure the clothes are sized, and folded correctly. When working at regester you will take customers payments while meeting the credit card requirement.
2,0
OK job if you don't need more than $600 per month
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, március 17.
The schedule is so random that if you need another job, you can't get one. On an average week you get 18-20 hours, because if you're full time they're required by law to give you benefits. So they have 7-8 people per department working part time, all with random hours.
You have to make at least 3 credit card applications per week! Which means even if the person doesn't want it you still beg them into it, otherwise it's impossible.
Customers constantly complaining that the price doesn't match what the sign said, when in reality the sign team always misplaced the signs, and we don't have the authority to move the signs.
I worked there for quite a while, and when I asked for more hours they said it's impossible. I thought it should be possible because I was pretty good! I got about five credit applications per week! So I had to quit because child care cost was more than what I was earning.
Professional work place
Kontra érvek
Work every weekend, barely work during the week, low pay.
Enjoyable atmosphere, Great Management, wonderful people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, január 24.
I really enjoyed my working experience at JCPENNEY. Great company and fun to work for. Management was helpful and willing to work with a college students schedule. Paid good for a part-time basic trained job. Had the opportunity for raises and moving up in the company.
Pro érvek
Good work atmosphere, good management, good hourly pay with raises
Kontra érvek
Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Clean and professional
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, december 22.
I learned how to use a cash register. I was able to handle money. My supervisors always reminded me to keep it professional. The hardest was getting a mad and complaining customer. The day would be from fast physical pace to a more smooth pace. It was clean and professional.
1,0
Management is horrible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, szeptember 9.
The management is ridiculous. It's all about who u know not on performance. They say one thing and do another. Half of the department managers don't know what they are doing. The assistant store manager does not know what she is doing and the store manager is a judgemental kid hating fake. It keeps getting worse and worse.
Co-workers were nice.
Management, accountability
over all fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, május 31.
This job shaped me into the person I want to be as a manager and provider of respect for everyone I come in contact with. I loved my regular and new customers. Helping others is what I love doing.
the team members
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, március 29.
It was a fun and knowlegable experience and i gained many skills and quite a vast amount of new skills during my stay at jcp.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and enjoyable when working in teams
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, február 5.
I learned how to better my customer service skills, learn how to handle customer problems and fix the problems to the best of my abilities and I bettered my multi-tasking skills.

Management needs work, they did not communicate well with each other; resulting in workers being told different instructions and tasks.

Typical day included assisting customers, operating registers, cleaning and maintaining the sales floor and fitting rooms

Co-workers were encouraged to work as a team and having good co-workers makes such a big difference.

The hardest part of the job was not completing the required tasks, but was dealing with the bad management.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping kind customers find the items needed and making their visit an enjoyable and fun experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with nice people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2016, január 12.
Nice atmosphere with helpful co-workers. Typical day consisted of fixing displays (i.e. folding and rearranging hangers and sizes) as well as helping customers checkout or find specific items.
Nice people, easy job
Very few advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
JCP Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2015, március 8.
My co-workers were friendly and it was a good work environment. The managers did not care much about associates below them, we would often stay hours past our end of shift time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of great team work but also sloppy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2014, június 7.
Working a JC Penney was a good experience for someone just entering the fashion retail business. During the holidays there was a lot of great team work between sales associates and the managers. We were able to communicate effectively and whenever someone needed help there was always an associate there to help. After the holidays though, they didn't really keep the hard working people. Mostly the ones who didn't really work and stood around and talked were kept. During the holidays as well, they had a lot of trouble keeping people on because it was "too stressful."
High Energy workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, Mo.2013, július 30.
A typical day at work would have an associate deal with customers and checking them out at the register. I felt that the management was too inconsistent. Most of the co- workers were friendly and knowledgeable. I found that the hardest part and one of the most enjoyable parts of the job were the late hours that were required after normal store hours. The recovery work was difficult however co- workers fine ways to have fun while doing their task.
Pro érvek
Food days and item discounts
Inconsistent management

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van