Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Santa Maria, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 250 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from working and learning new things as I went. I met new friends and they helped guide me when I first started. They made me feel like I can count on them to help me when I did something wrong. It was my first job and I felt good that I gained experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. The managers were flexible when you wanted some days off. Overall I had a great experience with my first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not sure what the payrate is now, but I do know that I was getting paid minium wage in CA starting off at $10hr. So hopefully that has changed for this company.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney is a great place to work for there I learned how to engage with new customers each and every day and i got to help them find what they were looking for in store and online it was a great sales experience.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for high school students, not a good place to advance your career in sales. worked well with my hours during high school, flexible hours and great managers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time I was working here the main managers kept getting fired management wasn’t any good they cut a lot hours leaving employees and some managers to look for a different job . This was 2 years ago
Meeting new people
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Home Department which was challenging and fun. I have wonderful people to work with. My manager was very nice to work for and we had a great environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being part time they schedule me where they need me:I am never late or sick.Friendly and ready to work.Above average of all Sales Clerks.Ready to take on new assignments.Nothing is hard.Enjoy seeing the public.
metals for certain achievments
Kontra érvek
not enough coverage for breaks/lunches
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Cleaned and made sure my section was neat.-The hardest part of the job is trying to keep a customer calm in a situation that wasn't your fault.
nice people i work with