Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a seasonal position at JCPenney‘s, it was fairly easy to get the hang of their system and an easy transition with my coworkers. With being a native Spanish speaker, I couldn’t keep up with credit card sales.
Pro érvek
Good people, Weekly activities for employees
Kontra érvek
Not very flexible with work schedule, pressure to make credit card sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first experience! It was my first job and I learned a lot of things about the work environment and work ethics. I’m glad I had a opportunity to work here and grow from it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to say but if you have open availability they will schedule you overnight shifts and then morning shifts back to back, it was a really good place to begin with retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is an amazing retail company itself. Everyday, we are tasked to meet a credit goal, so that itself was a good challenge to help me grow. The work culture is very friendly and inviting, although my new store that I was transferred to was a lot more competitive than my prior store. Overall, I really enjoyed working for the company and im grateful to have had this experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in work would be that you clock in go where you need to go and just go with the flow. Not too much goes on in the workday everyone just does what they need to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business casual, No Jeans, Groomed. When you first begin there is an atmosphere of team work. I've worked at a couple of department stores now and well JC Penneys exceeds them all as far as customer service and recognizing their associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would help customers with watch repair and customer service. Management was great working around my school and family schedule. I worked well on the cash register and helped in many departments in the store. Any Manager, would call me to help them in their department. I was able to go to school and get my Bachelor's degree and still work. I also had my first child and they worked around my husband and I's schedule.
Pro érvek
you can work around your school schedule
Kontra érvek
not enough pay to provide for my family
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only complaint I have about working here was that the Supervisors were really unorganized, so not much really got done and there was constant confusion with what we were suppose to be doing.
25% discount on clothing
only $9/hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would open up, count all the inventory of fine jewelry and place them on display. Clean and maintain the work area, log on to register, and made sure the area was presentable. Helped customers with products, wear, advise, and purchase jewelry. Did credit card and cash handling. Helped with hour rushes with co-workers and stock. Meet management exceptions with sales and customer service. Making sales was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
breaks, lunches, assistance from co-workers
quotas
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job experience, I learned about time management and fitting into new groups.
sales experience
no room for improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day you would go in and check the department you were in, fold/hang clothing, assist customers, work the cash register, and maintain general cleanliness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there. I was able to complete a year of Dental Assistant schooling and they worked around my schedule for tests and graduation. Environment was great and they did everything by the book. It was a great way to develop my sales skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there was always something to do. the managers were very hands on so it felt like a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Something new every day, never sure what will happen next, so far all good things.