Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Roseville, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for JCP and I was able to work at Sephora inside JCP. Both were fun, interactive and had to use a lot of customer service in order to bring people back in. However, the pay was $12 then up a dollar or two which was not enough to support a living in an apartment. Plus, there were many employees, so the amount of days you would work would be cut down to 2-3 days per week or every other week. It is bi-weekly payment, so you would get paid every 2 weeks on Thursday or Friday. Management and other employees were very supportive and fun to be around. If you were a fast learner, you would be able to work in different departments and if you were a good sales person, you would get commission for every time you got a customer to get a JCP card (when working at the register/cashier). I would mainly help customers, fold clothes, work at the fitting rooms, cashier, and on the good days I'd be in Sephora. Thus, COVID-19 caused a furlough which meant that many employees were on pause with working for the company. Overall, great experience and first time job to get comfortable and knowledgeable in sales and good customer service experience.
Simple Tasks, Talk with Others
Pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment is horrible! It's like your back in high school. They dont promote or acknowledge hard work, unless you in with the "in crowd". Management and supervisors will put you on tasks alone Segergaedted from the rest of the crew just because they can. Never consist with scheduling, you voice will NEVER be heard. Always Drama or gossiping. Definitely reccomend finding employment elsewhere.
Really?
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the company. You will always have different types of customers but typically they were all happy when they left the store. A job is never easy but a typical work day was always productive.
It's like a family.
Short lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
t is fun and you can learn all the department is you are serious about moving up.you will meet great customers. the hardest part of the job is putting the store back together by a certain time. in all i loved my job and wish my car never stopped working. iwould love to go back there to work
good co-workers and fun
short breaks late nights
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall really good experience in retail Job culture was really fun, friendly nice coworkers My time at JCPenney was challenging but rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney sets very high standards for customer service. This employer taught me to bring the best customer service to the table and to keep out customers coming back for more. may day consisted of either opening of closing the store and providing customer service and expert product knowledge. The management and co workers are a joy to be around. The management were great at providing constructive criticism and pointing out room for improvement. The co-workers I worked with were very friendly, and outgoing. The one thing we all had in common was the enjoyment of bringing smiles to our customers faces. The hardest part of the job was the holiday season as the store was incredibly busy and got fairly messy. Keeping up with the image as well as the mass shoppers was a difficult juggling match that became very enjoyable when the day was done and we went over our daily sales.
Friendly management and co-workers
fluctuation in customer traffic
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the week it is half quiet half busy. I learned how to work with customers at a personal level and develop relationships with the customers to keep them coming to the store. My co-workers are amazing they are all great to work with and each of them have a warm, fun-loving personality. Hardest part of this job is to keep staying busy since it can go from busy to dead really quick. Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Really enjoyed working here, over the last year, thre mamagment team is great. the day is very fast paced and always kept me busy, i learned how to multi-task and also improve my memory. the customer service skills i gained from here is an achievement im proud of. working with my co-workers was really good as we managed to work independently and as a team, helping eachother to acheive set goals. the hardest part of my job was too maintain the fast paced in holiday season of running around for 8hours, though with practice it became a natural skill.
A great diversity
late night recovery
Munkahelyi kultúra
working here was fun what i did was go around pick up hangers from cash wraps help out managers with big projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is not a great working enviroment too much slack of employees and it is not a fun company to grow in
great employees
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy going to work, I have great coworkers. Typically stay pretty busy and overall we have great customers. We learn the best customer service skills and are held to high standards; we are given the power to make decissions to satisfy our customers without having to get a managers approval and are expected to respond, within reason, with a "of coarse I can take care of that for you!"
Pro érvek
they are a great employer for college students they work great work with your school schedule.
Kontra érvek
it is really difficult to become benefit and pto elidgible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys was easy to work with the hours and the people were great