Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Philadelphia, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate13 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Philadelphia, PA13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 028 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was good and the benefits were good to I just couldn't support myself financially because I just wasn't making enough money to pay my rent and my bills. But I loved doing sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed in the Catalog and Credit Departments. I was pleased with the working environment, Staff, and Customers. The Job had slow periods and busy periods, and I had to adapt to both.
Pro érvek
Meeting and dealing with Customers of all backgrounds.
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for Penney's. It was a fun relaxed environment . We were like a big family , and most of all I loved the customers. Also the hours were perfect with my schedule.
Free lunches
Short breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met incoming customers and provided immediate assistance.Retrieved alternate items and sizes on request.Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice.Completed purchases with cash, credit and debit payment methods.Worked flexible schedule to accommodate changing customer levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day was very very busy. I learned how to work a cash register and JCP taught me a lot of patience. The majority of the managers were great and they worked with you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the time you walked in the door in the morning always something to do,which is what I
liked about working there...pleasant atmosphere.Learned that I really enjoyed helping people,too many management come and go...the hardest part of the job never enough employees to help customers therefore there customer service went down the drain.. and watching it happen right before my eyes..hard to see that ...The most enjoyable the people I worked with and meeting new people everyday..
Pro érvek
Treated the employees with a nice luncheon once in a while
Kontra érvek
Only 15 minute breaks, had to stay in the store during your break, not aloud to shop on yur break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been here a little shy of three years I have loved the job since I started learning and growing in so many different way
Recently found out they are closing the location I am at and it breaks my heart I felt like as a team we worked well together helping and assisting customers
Friendly environment
Only part time positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in go straight to task which is either stocking or cash register. Take a break then go back to work.Go back to work and see if you had to stay overnight if the store was busy.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here everyone was so nice, great team work now its no longer the outlet its the regular store, but it was a great place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
• Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features,

• Great customer service

• Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working their it was fats paced how i like it welcoming employes
paid holiday work
long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customer find merehandise. Operate a cash register. Resolve customer qusetion. I learned how to make customer happy, markdown clothes. Doing three jobs a one. Put merehandise way, run cash register is the same time was the hardest part for the me day.
Free luches. Party ect
Shorts break. ect
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked there and they are judgmental towards customers and the management would try dating employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés