Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Papillion, NE

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
it was bad
working at JCPennys was my first job and even though most people dont like their first job i surely dispised it. i will never work there again. nor any retain
bad management
1,0
the worst work place
honestly JCPenny is not the best place to work. The management is the worst. They all show favoritism to certain employees and make the rest of us feel like we don't do our job good enough. they expect you to do so much in so little time and get mad when it isn't done. the hours they give are so bad fro the people that work on the floor. when you ask the management for more hours they never give you more.
2,0
management
management only gets on the employees that actually do their job and hours have been cut and it seems like its only the ones that work the hardest have been cut.
few great employees
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job with little opportunity
The pay at this job was not "competitive" as they typically claim it is. The work itself was fairly easy, in both of the departments that I worked in. I learned some skills through my work, but nothing worth writing home about.
Breaks
Bad pay, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place for a first job
Fun first job, had a great time working with nice people and making new friends while gaining working experience as a high school junior. A solid first job.
Pro érvek
Easy job and friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Very slow at times. Hours and shifts can become scarce
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If youre looking for a good work environment, dont work here.
While working at JcPenney, I hated every minute of it. It was like being in high school again. The managers are all immature and will talk about you behind your back. I was constantly getting back stabbed by them and they tried to find any excuse to write me up and get me introuble. So if you looking for a job full of mature fun loving people, this is definitely not the place to go.
2,0
Too easy going
When I first stared working, I was offered little traning. I was told the basics, and then left to go do whatever. I never learned how to ring the registers, simply because nobody ever taught me. I would tell them I didn't know, but never got trained.
On days I had requested off, I would still be put down to work. The Managers seemed as though they were very careless.

Overall, if you would enjoy a job with little observance and training, JCPenney's would be for you.
Easygoing
Little traning
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked this job. It gave me a lot of experiance in the little time i worked there.
This job taught me how to be when i am working with a customer. It was a really fun job and even though it got hard at times i was still happy doing it. It taught me how to work fast and keep everything organized at the same time.
4,0
Always helping someone.
Helping customers find their sizes and getting their measurments, checking the back for sizes, calling other stores if we dont have what they're looking for, or ordering it for them through the stores cataloge.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés