Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Oneonta, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was always fairly easy. Fold clothes, sell things, help customers, clean up. I learned how to stay on top of what I'm doing and how to stay busy on the clock.
Management was strange. In the interview, the store manager was very sweet and charismatic making the job feel very welcoming. Once you're hired though, she would favorite certain employees for getting people to sign up for the store credit card. The more numbers you got, the more she liked you and would be flexible about EVERYTHING. If you didn't get many people to sign up, you would be the scapegoat. The clean up crew. This was the hardest part of the job. If you weren't making the store constantly look good by getting people to sign up for a credit card, you were the enemy.

I really did enjoy seeing how the clothes in the store would change. The changing styles and patterns. Also, most of the employees who weren't the favorite were usually very kind and understanding. I had friends there that would earn a lot from the credit cards and they were very kind, but they're now no longer part of my life.
Pro érvek
Great Hours, Charisma Earns You Money
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, Favoritism
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I found the company to be fun to work for. The holiday season can get a little hectic, Black Friday is always a madhouse, but for the most part of the year the store stays at a slow but steady rate. Good work environment.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the hours and having weekends off. The pay was decent and the discount was awesome ! They were flexable with hours and when you needed time off.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is retail, and I used to enjoy my job at Penney's, but now with all the changes, you never know if you 'll have a job tomorrow or not. I have been watching my co-workers and manager get laid off one by one lately, while other terrible, lazy employees are kept on. We work with nothing but a skeleton crew every day. We have been harrassed every day by district managers to make our goal in getting credit applications; leading by FEAR is not the way to run things. You'd think that after 100-plus years, Penney's would know that a happy employee is a productive one! Oh, and the pay is bad; you can't make a living there. If you ask for a decent salary, they'll just get rid of you and hire a newbie at minimum wage. And yet, CEO Ron Johnson make FIFTY-THREE MILLION dollars a year. I can;t afford the gas to get there. When the company stopped caring about me, I stopped caring too.
Pro érvek
nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
poor pay, short hours, lots of layoffs
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.