Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: North Charleston, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would consist of me helping customers find items around the store. I would also check them out at the register. I worked in the returns and exchange department as well. Working at JCPenney was fun most days and a very productive working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a great company to work for. I just feel like the work environment with management could’ve improved. Work needs to stick to being work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not impress with this company at all to much drama, management didnt care about you or what you do! Always in you personally life! But not caring for your needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I survived because I had a great supervisor, she cares for her people and make sure our schedules were as close as what we need it them to be. Company wise the pay is low for the work that has to be done, as all customer service jobs, we have to put up with very unfriendly situations, do a lot with little incentives($$), no benefits at all and only one person in the department, the one with the most seniority get to have the full 40 hours to be able to get benefits. Corporate tries to squeeze people as much as possible. I needed the job, I did my best, even though they don't pay for that and most of the people were very nice.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Penny was fun and exciting. Each day I got to interact with new people. It's was ever changing and working in an environment like that, you can never get bored.
Pro érvek