Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Massapequa, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate9 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Massapequa, NY9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
productive
Was a fun place to work at. Made new friends while working there. Management was good. Interesting customers all around. Something new always happening.
2,0
poor
Jcpenney's does not value good employees. Management was disorganized, store was under staffed. Treat employees terribly. Dirty and unsanitary, this location closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, busy, challenging at times
Liked working with fellow associated and customers.
Learned how to sell jewelry.

Liked working with the management team.

Family oriented business and employees.

Helping customers to find what they need.
Employee discount/ Benifits
Store closure
work ethics
A typical day at work is working with customers and assisting them in appliances. I am my own boss and I prove that in my work performance. My workplace has many employees carrying out task and doing what they are told to do. The most enjoyable part of my day is assisting customers and being told I'm great at it.
my co-workers
the best part of JCPenny's is having fun with my co-workers, we all got along and enjoyed each others presence with laughter and jokes, the fun part was all getting together to eat after work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun and Productive Place to Work
A typical day at work required me to organize the juniors and misses department, work at the cash register, and greet customers. Over time I learned exactly where all of the clothes went including the name brands we carried. I also learned in training how to work the cash register (adjust prices if needed, pay a bill, credit applications, refund money back on a credit card, and how to close the registers at night). The managers and store manager were all awesome. They made the job enjoyable to make everybody move fast but have fun at the same time. The co-workers were just as nice and fun to work with. We all would help each other clean if we saw that a section was completely trashed. Every one worked very hard and made the store look spotless by night time even around Christmas time. This job wasn't difficult but it was challenging when a lot of cleaning needed to be done when merchandise was on sale or clearance. I enjoyed helping customers find the perfect outfit and best deals.
Fast-Paced Work Environment, Neat and organized store
Insufficient Hours
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales is a great way to meet new people
Helping fellow shoppers, what could be more fun than that! This job taught me how to advance my sense of style and help others create their own . Since the job was salary plus commission, we shared sales equally or as equally as possible. This allowed us to alternate on the register while one of us kept the Department neat and presentable. Working as a team was what it was all about. We enjoyed the camaraderie and a sense of purpose.
Pro érvek
Part time hours worked well with my full time job schedule.
best job ever
open and close dept, give great customer service, co-workers and I always had a great day. do all ordering of furniture and home goods for customer and delivery handling with follow-up calls
Pro érvek
working with customers daily and putting a smile on their faces
free lunches
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job that wasa good job, but of course the employees with more time got the most hours
Some of the employees with more time expected that you did more things, smokers would go out for a smoke, getting more breaks than non smokers since non smokers won't sneak out to smoke.
Pro érvek
good discounts for the employees
Kontra érvek
not as many hours as expected, the break room had not a really friendly atmohsphere
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés