Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Lubbock, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked here about 7 months and found out that they have repeatedly not given me the raises I’m supposed to get for learning the new departments. If you want to be able to advance financially this is not the place for you.
Bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one cares about you at this job, you are just a number. There was almost no opportunity for advancement, and if you're trying to support a family off of this income, go somewhere else, pay is absolutely terrible, and weekdays go by EXTREMELY slow.
Pro érvek
Great Discount, Semi-Flexible Schedule.
Kontra érvek
Terrible Management, Lots of Favoritism, Awful Pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JC Penny’s everyone is so kind and helpful. It’s an easy job and there’s always something for you to do to pass the time away working
Munkahelyi kultúra
All-around good company. Nice people, good investment to be in. Growth opportunities, great pay, good learning experience. Had a wonderful time working for thw company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was great, I learned to be more comfortable with people, I loved talking and helping the customers. I have a lot of memories at JCPenney I love the people who work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My managers and co workers were always a delight to work with , honestly wish i didn't have to move away. I LOVED MY JOB. would recommend this job to others, it is a wonderful place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. I had people who came in and asked for me. I love being able to make someone feel better than when they came in the door. We were a team, no one was stuck doing the same thing. We rotated positions. You knew that the whole store had to be ready for the next day. If your area was finished, you helped the department next to you.
Pro érvek
You get a discount even on sales items.
Kontra érvek
If your not good at sales, it's frustrating to sign people up for credit cards. Your raises are partally depend on you success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really enjoyed working with my coworkers and also with the customers.