JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Louisville, KY

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 306 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working the online desk
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, május 18.
Pretty good job. Time goes quickly. Customers are nice. Other depts. pick up their stuff timely, co workers are nice, help each other out, fun to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice place to shop
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, február 25.
My time at JCPenney was very black and white. It had its good days and it had its bad days. The management was very fake but some. They talked behind your back a lot but never to your face. I was sick most of my time at JCPenney which made things very complicated.
Discounts on entire store
Management wasn’t really together
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Flexible Hours but Management is Constantly Changing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 31.
It would be a good place to work if there was a consistent work culture. However, that can't happen at this location because the management is constantly changing. Also, there are new hires coming in and going out, and they let all of the long time employees that knew what they were doing quit without trying to stop them. The store is constantly in disarray because management does not really try to help in getting things in order. They just run around straightening things that have already been fairly straightened instead of worry about the big picture. Half of the people that work at this location do not know what the Store Manager looks like because she is not around very much. The last store manager was let go. Several good supervisors switched locations and a couple just quit JCPenney altogether.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, easy to learn if you are kept in one department
Kontra érvek
Understaffed, management has no direction, no one is actually trained
great company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 24.
I love working at Jcpenney, except that the pay is low, and not enough ours for the time Im available to work. The company is struggling to keep employees due to higher paying jobs available.
Discount
not enough hours
customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, február 12.
I am not sure if it was because of the Supervisors or the Company itself. I have to say that I had good start in retail because of thr position I held here.
hours
Kontra érvek
i had to go back to college
Productive and fun enviroment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY 402192018, január 30.
I believe that if you are a student this job is perfect for you. I believe that everyone employed here should enjoy the work environment. Definitely apply for this job if you see it open.
not paid lunches
short breaks
Easy laid back job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, október 16.
It’s an easy laid back job, but can become stressful and overwhelming when coworkers call in. Being short handed is frustrating when having to pick up the slack. Other than that, it is a good little part time job to have. They are very flexible with hours and they’ll work with your schedule if you are in school or if you are working a second job.
jobs
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, június 2.
It was a great job to have during the holidays because it was a second income and help me find great gifts for friends and family. I enjoyed the job so much I stayed on after holidays and then they began to down size and cut many hours. I soon just stopped asking to be scheduled.
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, április 20.
I did enjoy my time at work because of my co-workers. They were amazing. Management wasnt too horrible and i loved my immediate supervisor. But, they changed a lot as soon as I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work at
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2016, október 26.
Working their they expect to much for a store like that.
But at this job you just clean up around the cashier desk, and help out the customers. You are not to just stand around
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
worked 10 years
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2015, október 20.
This is a great company to work for. The company does care about its employees and tries to be competitive in salary and upward mobility. I worked for the company during and after our struggle and subsequent revival. It has been rewarding to come through that time and to watch our company grow again.
working with customers, co-workers
Kontra érvek
short breaks; benefits too expensive for family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, great management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2015, június 3.
This was one of my favorite jobs! My managers were all very helpful and my coworkers were amazing,.I loved coming to work everyday and was very sad when I left. Of course there would be those customers who would come and be complete jerks but for the most part I loved my customers as well and all my customers that were nice to me I would bend over backwards for them to be sure they got whatever they came for even if I had to go looking in the back for it or if I had to order it online for them.
Pro érvek
Great work environment very good company
mean guest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive day
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2015, május 30.
I come in on m shift straighten around my area. Give customers advice about the right kind of shoe to match an outfit if asked. Bring clearance shoes out,and mark down prices. Order shoes online and call other stores for shoe checks If we don't have the size a customer needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville KY2013, október 17.
I only worked for JCPenney for about four months because I was seasonal and I enjoyed the time I was there. I stayed on the cash register most of the time. The hardest part of my job was when customers argued with me about coupon usage. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2013, augusztus 27.
It was always busy which I didn't mind, them co-workers there were rude and never wanted to work or do what they were suppose to.
Pro érvek
Got lunch served a lot to us
Rude co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the variation of the job and helping the customers.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2012, augusztus 17.
Most days I will open the registers at my work station. I put clothing away and straighten when I'm not busy with customers.
I have learned how to deal with different people. The hardest part of the job is being able to accept I can't do it all. I like to be able to keep my work area neat and clean. It's not possible to do if your busy with taking care of the customer.
My most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customer. Especially when you have helped them find that special dress or outfit they were looking for.
flexabillity in hours.
Kontra érvek
heath care cost me half of my pay check. not knowing it i'll get the full time hours i need.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van