Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Lakeland, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 359 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were pretty nice but as a whole between all associates and managers, it wasn't as connected as it could've been. Also communication and scheduling needs work. Some associates would have to work the register and recover their department by themselves. This caused problems being able to get everything done before closing. Better communication is also needed, they have morning meetings before opening and people who don't have opening shifts sometimes miss important info and never get told later.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked part time, management was great and i enjoyed going to work. fellow employees were fun to be around and we worked together as a team to get our daily tasks done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First off, it's retail so I did not expect too much from it. Although, it was my first job I was excited and happy to work for the first few months. But, the hours started slowing down, we went through numerous employees the 2 years I was there, and the management was close to terrible. I enjoyed the customer service and interaction as I am very much a people person, but when the customer became a problem or a little bit out of hand the management did little to resolve the issue.
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendships
Kontra érvek
Little to no benefits, poor hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was very hands-on and you were always doing something while on the clock. The pay is very low but they do allow pay raises. Great workplace, friendly staff.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most management is awesome but some departments need work . The hour lunch is nice . Getting and employee discount is good and its fair .. The store manager for lakeland isnt the best to work for .
Pro érvek
employee discount
Kontra érvek
not leaving on scheduled time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy place at Christmas. Alway busy. Managers are very helpful.