JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Johnson City, TN

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 623 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
JCPenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, október 9.
The job itself was pretty easy, but there are always some issues with frustrated customers and sometimes rude ones. It was challenging but it taught me ways to approach them in respectful and as helpful ways as I possibly could.
4,0
Great part time job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, szeptember 24.
Management is great very understanding to your scheduling and eager to help in anyway possible don't really have a chance to move up but a good place to work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place I have ever worked
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, szeptember 21.
A typical day at work was cleaning fitting rooms, fixing clothes, checking out customers, and checking fitting rooms hourly. I learned how to work quickly. The culture at JC Penny sucks. The hardest part of my job was checking out customers when busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was the break, to be honest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
5,0
Best job I ever had
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2017, június 27.
The whole environment is simply amazing. You would be crazy to hate a job where you get to play and be a child all day long. You get to photograph babies from newborn to 50th anniversary pictures. There is the ability to get as creative as possible and have fun while doing so. Every sitting is different, every personality is different. Days do get hard around holidays but it is worth every bit of it.
working with babies
Kontra érvek
long holiday hours, sore feet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Dirty environment, low prices
MEN'S SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City2015, október 20.
Fellow sales associates were easy to get along with, but there is an obvious rift in communication between management and non-management. Communication and understanding is lacking between the two. The hardest part of working at JcPenney was keeping such a large department in order with few employees scheduled. I would also add the fact that I was scheduled to work during times when I would be in class, thus forcing me to call out and lose money.
A typical shift would begin with clocking in, clearing off any returned, exchanged, or loose merchandise by returning it to its correct place while being approached by customers with questions. If there were no customers that needed to be checked out at the register, we were then to refold ant product that needed refolding and make sure they were stacked neatly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, but fun work environment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2013, augusztus 1.
I would straighten clothing, and replenish when needed or I would work the register and straighten fitting rooms. I learned how to count a til and break down registers/til. My management was very happy and approachable. They were helpful with wanting new opportunities as well. My co-workers were helpful when working together or on projects when extra help was needed. The hardest part of my job was the rushes for holiday, and the most enjoyable was helping women needing advice with clothing.
Pro érvek
Helping women with clothing advice, and the discount
Holiday rushes
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun atmosphere, but outweighed by politics
shoe sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2012, február 25.
The only think that bothered me was the number of items we as were suppose to try to push on the customers at checkout;magazine subscriptions, rewards, emails, and store credit cards. Your hours depend on it..otherwise your schedule will get butchered.

An employee was taking associates' commission by using only her id at checkout, so basically,we all worked, she collected. She also received awards for excellent numbers in emails, but only because she made them up, and we actually had proof! Numerous reports have been made by several of the coworkers of her doing this...nothing done about it. She still works there to this day.
discounts
managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van