JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Houston, TX

47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
Job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 25.
It’s always busy and I learned how to talk to other and control my self my management team was ok it’s was all diverse controls self and communicate I get to meet new people ever day
Jc penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 27.
This job had its ups and downs the managers were super strict. You get paid more when you work holidays which was great but the cleaning up process at the end of the night was very had almost impossible to finish.
Great team building !
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 13.
Working here honestly helped me during high school was very well established. The managers were very good on communication and making sure every thing was well with everyone of us.
pretty okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 16.
my time at jcpenney was overall fine. there are ups and downs but its basically exactly what you would expect working there would be like, ring people up, organize stock, clean after closing.
Busy environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 29.
My typical day at work is usually keeping the store clean and organized. I also help customers with all their needs. I learned better people skills and organizing skills. The management is always trying to strive to be a better company. The hardest part of the job is working holidays. The most enjoyable part of the job is that feeling of having a clean store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Jcpenny
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 22.
Jcpenny over all was a good job however my manager was very very unreasonable. I would have to leave school to go into work and she cared nothing for any education for her employees.
Nice coworkers
The manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees were extremely helpful as well as mangers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 12.
JCPenney was a good environment to be around. Helping customers find the things they were havin a hard time finding or even finding them something to wear for a special event always made me feel good inside. The benefits of getting customer to join the credit program were always good to have.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours
Sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 16.
Job entailed interacting with customers, managers, and coworkers. Low pay rate (minimum wage), but included discount on store merchandise. Deals with monetary transactions.
Flexible
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 5.
Great for part-time positions. Great paid incentives for most credit card sales. Flexible hours. And has many locations to relocate. Great for students.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, január 16.
Every morning we had a meeting to discuss sales expectations and to review the previous day's sales numbers. The GM of the store was a very helpful and hands-on manager. He was able to answer any questions and was always smiling. He also took the time to learn every employee's name, which I thought was a wonderful thing. Being able to help customers locate items they were looking for and being able to be myself were the most enjoyable parts of the job.
wonderful employees
short breaks
Fun Workplace with Free Food
Shoe sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 22.
A typical day at work would be tiding work areas, assisting costumers, and occasionally moving around to bring items to their correct stations. Working at JC Penny helped me further develop my communication and social skills. Management was okay, it wasn't the best it could've been.
Good Breaks, Great Staff
Hard to reach management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was not bad the company but they did not give full time for a week
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  7925 FM 1960 #7000 Houston TX 77070 home store2018, október 7.
It was stressful at the end of the shift when there were a lot of clothes to put back to stock from the fitting room.The company should set to customers a limit amount of clothes they can bring in the fitting room to try on or make one associate designated to control that particular area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was easy work, minimum wage.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 30.
Average day was putting clothes back that customers tried on. And occasionally going to the registers during our busier times in the day. Fixing racks, picking up and folding clothes. Helping customers find a cute outfit. Maybe check the back for something advertised. Put in online orders for a customer or check if a nearby location had it to put it on hold.
It was fun because I made friends there. Occasionally when the store was dead we would try on clothes in the fitting rooms. And in the children's department they had Disney princess costumes that we tried on once.
They gave us 25% discount, so naturally most of my paycheck went to buy clothes. And it applied to Sephora too.
Pro érvek
25% discount. They work with you for finals, if you're in college.
You have to work Black Friday and through Christmas
great place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 25.
For my first job this was pretty awesome, great pay, raises, benefits, flexible hours and were willing to work with you, My manager at the time was amazing , I will never forget how awesome she was and was always willing to teach and work with me,
great managers
Kontra érvek
holiday season, clothes and items everywhere
Workable Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 19.
I enjoyed learning new things about Customer Service. I had a reliable team in the shoe department that helped increase our sales, & I had the privilege to meet the CEO.
2,0
Job Sucks
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 22.
This job is bad. They stay on your throat about selling their credit card. To the point that workers had to trick people into signing up. They do not care about how good you are at doing your task and getting them done on time. ALL they care for is the credit card sign up. The only way to get hours is to have people to sign up and if you do not trick people then you will never get hours.
nothing
everything about this job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Good first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 31.
Loved the job environment but after the holidays and the seasonal people were let go, staff and hours were decreased. When asking for more hours, at times they’d tell us it wasn’t in “their budget” to offord to give us more hours. The good thing about this job is, if you do your job and are a reliable employee, get your department clean or make a lot of credit applications, you will be in good terms and make a good impression with the managers and could possibly get more hours this way. Also you can add $2 to your paycheck for each credit card application you get.
20%-25% off discounts + $2 per credit card application you get
Kontra érvek
low hourly pay + short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work and fun coworkers
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 6.
My experience there was awesome, I don't have any complain about and I work there can sound a little stressful but it's not, people always helping you getting your tasks done and managers also are very understandable to work when the place is crowded they came in to help us on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace but very entertaining
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 4.
working face to face with customer, different cultures dress different but still love to look nice, Management was great understanding and all ways there to help, none discrimination on the culture everybody is welcome to be apart of the Jcpenny's team if you have a great personality, Not always satisfying my customers and meeting their stand,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, and great with the community.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, Texas2017, szeptember 14.
JCPenny was a great place to be, the were good at working with availability, and always did their best to have a comfortable work environment. I learned how to lead in the workforce at JCPenny and how to create examples. They always made it fun to be at work and set goals for the team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van