JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Hagerstown, MD

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Horrible work experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2019, november 8.
I quickly realized once I started this job that it was not a good one. I had about 20 minutes of floor training then never saw someone in management again. I would just come in, recover the men's department for 5 hours, then clock out. None of the managers knew who I was, and I learned the very minimal amount I did from another sales associate. I was promised to be put on register when I was hired (my preferred area of work) and never was. No one bothered to try and get me to stop from quitting, no one even realized until it was my last night. Employees came in and out from that job so casually. Glad I got out of there when I could.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Fun place to wokr
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, március 16.
I loved working here and with this being my first job it showe me alot of things, my team we're a bunch of help probs ine of my favorite jobs thus far, if i didn't need more money i would still be working there, it's a fun place, however f you don't agree with the saying the customers are always right then this is not the job for ya.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Busy and unorganzed Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, február 1.
A typical day at work was very busy and the workplace was very unorganized. Management was confusing because nobody let me know who was my boss and I had different managers. I wasn't really assigned a schedule so it was very unorganized. I did learn how to communicate more and make sure customers were satisfied. The hardest part of the job would have had to be folding the clothes because I worked around Christmas, so clothes were EVERYWHERE in the wrong places. I did enjoy wearing elf ears and greeting people most about the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work.
Sales Associate / Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown MD2014, október 14.
A typical day at work consists of: helping customers, cleaning the fitting rooms, straightening up the store. I loved working for the company, the hardest part of working there was dealing with the co-workers that did not want to work. They were just there to make friends. The best part working for the company was the customers. Getting to know the customers on a personal level was the best feeling ever and being able to help them find what they were looking for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van