Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Fredericksburg, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate4 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Fredericksburg, VA4 értékelés
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires standing on your feet for long periods of time. You have the opportunity to develop customer service skills. Little room for advancement. Part time hours so no company benefits. It is a good starter job or job to earn extra cash for special events. Company offers employee discounts.
Employee discounts on merchandise
Long hours on your feet
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpennys was a good company to work for would recommend better communication between management and employees was hired as full time associate came into work one day as per my printed schedule and was told by department manager after my access code was not working to log in to start shift he guessed i was no longer an employee no notice no explanation access and all my employee records were deleted '2011 before big reno merge'
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have nothing to say in the last 2 years that i have worked there they have taken away my vacation pay my health ins and i did not get a raise in 2012 and 13. when i did ask for 2 weeks off and was given the 2 weeks off 14 days i ended up recieving a phone call asking me if i would come in the second week and work. and i said no so then i was told i didnt have a job so i have to throw all my plans for that week out the window and go to work.
no raise 2 yrs, no health ins, no vacation pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not a "glass half empty" kind of person, but I have to say that this was the most unpleasant job I've had. I've read some good reviews, but my particular location was terrible. I worked here for a year and was miserable everyday. The pay is horrible for the work that is expected. The managers are only concerned with the amount of credit cards you activate and are always pressuring you to get more. The work is exhausting due to a lack of scheduling. Many employees are scheduled to work in a dept. solo which leads to messy dressing rooms, long customer lines, phones ringing, and messy merchandise on the floor (and you are responsible for handling it all). Customers were rude and nasty. Don't EVER plan on having a weekend off unless you ask for it 3 weeks in advance. And don't plan on spending any holidays with your family if you work during the holiday season. It is an incredibly thankless job. The only things that made this job bearable were the couple of friends I made connections with and my immediate supervisor who was incredibly sweet and understanding. If it weren't for them I wouldn't have made it.
Enjoyable coworkers
Kontra érvek
Pay, short breaks, nasty customers, horrible management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés