Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Flint, MI

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Fun and challenging.
My number one priority was to the customer and meeting their needs, working with the new products that came in. doing the new displays and learning from my manager.
Pro érvek
Working with customers and new products.
The night hours.
fun and exciting
I loved the discount and the employess. the managemnt is the best. The pay sucks but the have incentives with credit cards which make up for it. I loved it there and will once your hired if your a good employee they welcome you back when your needed.
thier awesome
low hourly pay
1,0
Unorganized
I didn’t work here for that long but it was pretty lame the management has out rages sales goal store was very unorganized behind the scenes don’t really care about employees don’t empathize
Great
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for, as their team work and store morale is excellent. It is a very friendly place to work, with the only downside of little to no room for growth.
Productive work place
The sales team start off with a meeting to improve sales and solicit credit. Maintain work environment. Communicate with management on sales. Cool job
Business casual dress code
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Selling Associate
JC Penneys is a great place to work. JC Penney cares about their employees and does a great job of showing it. There is plenty of room for advancement if you are willing to put in the work.
Good starter job
This is a good place to work with a good atmosphere. There are always new challenges, but is hard to get full time, and without that there are no benefits. You do get advanced if you do well, though, so that is a plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was an exciting atomospere
the most enjoyable part of this job was meeting the customers! what ive learned was its very important to be to work on time and eating properly. i do miss the co-workers because we treated each other like members of our own family.
incentives bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, friendly, productive place to work at.
A typical day at work would be to zone, provide great customer service, make sure all the fitting rooms stay clean, and hop on the cash registers if needed.

I learned how to provide greet customer service and I learned that people are really nice and friendly once you greet them and satisfy their needs.

Management is great, they always make sure everything is taking care of on the floor and they make sure all the associates are okay.

My co-workers are very cool, funny and always make sure we get our tasks done.

The hardest part of the job is getting a iCap, I always try my best to get them though.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the nice, friendly and funny customers.
Getting paid on my 15 minute break
The break seems like its only 5 minutes
Great Job
Stylish, fun, clean environment. I consider it to be my first real job and was very disappointed that it was only seasonal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and nice environment to work
The work environment is enjoyable. I was able to learn multiple and various areas of how a retail store is run, from working with the public to how the merchandise and signing is done behind the scenes.
Sales
This position helped me to be a team player and also taught me excellent customer service skills.
Top sales for 3 years- poor benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shoe here Shoes there Shoes everywhere!
Working at JC Penney's I realized that you could never have enough shoes. A typical day had its good and bad but mostly good as in sales but bad as in angry customers.
I learned that in order to sale you have to have a great conversation fill your customer out before you suggest ideas. My managers on the other hand I liked them they were all professional the only thing I didn't like about management is that they didn't tell me they let me go and they didn't inform me on my last check that was unprofessional. The hardest part about the job was cleaning the ENTIRE store at close and getting customers to purchase their final items so we could close. The most enjoyable was the variety of personalities and all the great people I got to impact on and made a impact on me.
Pro érvek
The discount, breaks and lunches
Kontra érvek
the short period of time I was there for the holiday
Productive and active workplace
My typical day at work was to have and make great customer service, work with the cashier for Jcpenny's point of sale. I was designated to zone, keep childrens department neat and clean. I learned with great customer service brings satisfied customers. Management was professional and had good business etiquette. My co-workers were teamplayers they helped when I needed help and were friendly. The hardest part of the job was handling more than three tasks at a time but with confidence and a positive mental attitude it worked out well. The most enjoyable was satisfying the customers to the best of my ability.
employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great store with great history
I loved the entire setting when I worked here and them staff was great to be around.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés