Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Eugene, OR

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Eugene, OR10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 039 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The co-workers were fun to work with, and encouraged one another during shifts. Some of management was hostile towards marginalized employees, and made transphobic remarks to an employee on the clock. Most of management tried to maintain working relationships with the employees. The workplace was friendly, and upbeat most of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job if you can survive low hours on non peak months. If you can get past that, and apply yourself, you can advance. My immediate supervisors always had my back.
Pro érvek
Family atmosphere, learn customer service skills
Kontra érvek
irregular schedule, low hours spread out to too many people
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They didn't train me correctly they are very hard to talk to the mangers you are almost always by yourself they tell you they are are gonna do something then it takes a month to do it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for your first job. Too many managers trying to be the boss. Pay is at a minimum. They hire management outside the company. They are not realistic in sales goals nor do they staff enough employees to efficiently clean the store.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never worked for big corporation anymore. They do not really care about their employees. the turnover is super high. The management is terrible. Company morale is low.
flexiable hours.
low pay, bad management, high turn-over, Low Company morale i
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is a horrible excuse for leadership and the bottom line is the only concern of the corporation which exploits its underpaid, under-educated workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Penney gives someone many tools that will be helpful for other jobs in the future, but you have to be willing to give it 110 percent. Overall would recommend.
Job experience
No full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like most retail jobs, the schedule and availability is fine for a college student. However, not a job for someone needing to support a family. Also, in today's day in age, retail associates must also be able and willing to sell credit cards to customers with outrageous interest rates
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Selling and stocking the department
The value and types of jewelry we sold

Good department manager

Getting a discount on our products
Our discounts
Short lunches
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at my present position I have mentored my associates by making the highest sales and most credit applications for the past 3 months. Exhibiting leadership qualities, generating record customer satisfaction and revenue encouraging colleagues to improve daily
>Great customer experience and satisfaction by providing assistance with both merchandise and offer details

>Great presentation by maintaining the company’s core standards

>With great interpersonal skills have achieved the highest recognition successfully with team members
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés