Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Colorado Springs, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate20 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Colorado Springs, CO20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a decent place to work. They offered flexible hours to work with your schedule. They tried to give you hours based on your own personal availability.
Flexible scheduale
Only part time availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the back at the return and pickups desk. An average day would include me doing multiple returns and dozens of pickups for customers. It typically got busy fast whenever I clocked in, but that is just my luck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time commission holiday help, offered to stay on. Enjoyed my job/going to work. Only left because they stopped selling appliances. Great place to work, well managed management staff.
Friendly people
Work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were terrible. I was accused of many things i never did. The work wasn't bad. Neither was the work place but the managers were not at all caring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really had a great time with company just wished it was not seasonal. i really helped out when i need it most and the team was amazing, i would love to do it again.
discount
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LOVED working at JCPenney's! We had excellent management and the work environment was always very welcoming. The employee discount is nice (additional 25% off) and JCPenney customers tend to be a lot easier to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My days at working at JCPenny was a seasonal job, from working there was working in a fast pace, checking out merchandise , and innovatory. what i learned was working on a fast pace, being multitask, and working together. the management at JCPenny was not really around. i cant really say anything about that. the hardest part about the job was supervisor gives assignment out and not giving any direction. and finally an enjoyable part of the job helping the customers with answering questions and show directions
directing the customers
no managment around
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasant place to work. Learned a lot about children’s clothing. The most difficult part was keeping up with dressing rooms and the unfortunate actions
Pro érvek
Helping customers find clothing needed
Cleaning dressing rooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot that I learned from this job. It helped me to think faster on my feet, and I advanced to a different section of the store relatively quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was entering my department, opening up, checking in inventory and seeing what new products had become available. Then I would deal with walk-in customers, helping to meet their needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although it could've just been my location, it was horrible. I was being stalked and my managers didn't care. They didn't do anything when I was grabbed in the store either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a wonderful first job and I could never talk down on it in any way. They were very flexible when it came to school, along with any personal events occurring. I learned how to work one on one with people and get them in and out of the door with what they need as soon as possible. Management was very organized and understanding, and the workplace culture was outstanding. The hardest part of the job was of course managing to help everyone all at once, but we all always figured it out. The most enjoyable part of the job was of course my coworkers, as they made it a comfortable, positive environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customers with fittings and making sure they had the best shopping experience ever. Maintaining and replenishing all product presentation. Making sure fitting rooms stayed clean and tidy.
discounts
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work usually involved stocking, solicitation of credit cards, selling company products, and keeping a clean and presentable work station. I can't say I learned any real life skills aside from getting to practice communication skills with a variety of customers. I loved the management though, the bosses were great and tried to work with you and your schedule as much as possible. The workplace culture wasn't great, but I can appreciate the diversity of the employees that we had. The hardest part of the job was definitely the solicitation of credit cards. While there were many people who either did not want them or already had them, it was still a requirement to sell at least two per day. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with so many different people. You learn a lot about them and their cultures and can extend your own knowledge about the world around you.
Pro érvek
Nice break room, friendly employees, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Hard to advance, poor hours, unrealistic credit card solicitation standards
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work consists of working the floor and helping customers, cleaning the fitting rooms, stand on feet for long periods of time, no paid lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
its ok when i am there, but i have worked at two locations. loved my first one, second was a bit of a let down in comparison, Company is good, just my current store isn't like my last store. also, trying to move up in the company is a super slow and dragged out process.
good work schedule
Kontra érvek
promotions are slow and dragged out
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was my first job and gave me the proper tools to handle customer service. From my co-workers to the management team, it's all very friendly. The hardest part about working here would be the lack of hours I receive. My job requires that I assist customers in any way needed and provide them with excellent service, along with taking them through the checkout process. My favorite part about being apart of the JcPenney team is that I am able to interact not only with co-workers, but each and every customer that I have encountered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work- Selling shoes!
What I learned- I don't have a passion for shoes.

Management- Hired as seasonal help only so didn't get to know them well.

Co-workers- were great at training!

Hardest part of the job- learning the stockroom

Most enjoyable part of the job- Getting to learn something new!
Pro érvek
Getting to learn something new!
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenneys was a first job for me. There are worse places to start out, like waiting tables or working the drive-thru at a Taco Bell. Just like any other first job it wasn't the greatest. It was just like high school outside of high school. There were cliques in each department and the managers always had a favorite. They would schedule people during times their schedule clearly stated they could not work, and then keep employees 30 minutes after their scheduled off time so that they couldn't take that extra break or lunch. JCPenneys was a great experience giving me money handling and customer skills, as well as gave me the smallest bit of multi-line phone experience.
First Job
Terrible scheduling
Responsibilities/learned:
-customer service

-registers/handling money

-fitting rooms

-handling merchandise

-displays

-maintaining a clean and friendly environment

-worked in childrens department

Management:

-wonderful manager

-kept us busy

Coworker:

-some were good and some were not

- HS drama

Hardest Part:

-keeping the department clean during huge sale events like black friday

Most Enjoyable:

-Helping people get what they needed for infants/toddlers
flexible work hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks, low pay, no benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés