Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Chino, CA

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not the greatest. They have their favorites and everyone knows it. The store is constantly messy but they don't do anything about it, like schedule more people to help maintain cleanliness and make the store presentable to customers. It seems like the only thing that matters to them is greeting customers and getting them to sign up for the credit card and do the survey on the receipts. Sure, those are all important, but I think the appearance of your store is important too. There are never enough hours and are constantly cutting your schedule shorter, unless you are a favorite or if you complain a lot. Hard workers are not acknowledged enough or at all but rather asked to do more than necessary and what you are paid. Most fellow associates are great to work with and you have a fun time working, only downside like I said is management.
Kontra érvek
management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think working at any store depends on the management and employees that they have, and the benefits they provide. My former manager was racist and very rude to new hires and was very slow training them.
Pro érvek
Retail, interacting with customers, helping them
Kontra érvek
Holidays
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a temporary job very easy and laid back except for Black Friday or around Christmas time. they won't ask you to leave early if its slow and the times are set.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is hard to advance in the company unless you are young. I wouldn't recommend working there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.