Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Cape Girardeau, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney, there are a lot of responsibilities. An associate has to clean out fitting rooms, greet customers, assist them in finding merchandise, clean off floors, fold clothes, hang them up, and put them in their respective location, check customers out, assist with credit card applications, and perform online orders in the store. While the list of responsibilities is a long one, the exciting people and amazing management makes the work environment much more enjoyable. Working here is hectic at times, but being able to help others find things that they love is something that I really love to do.
Pro érvek
Great management, fun coworkers, competitive environment
Kontra érvek
Stressful at times, inconsistent scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment and employees Awesome supervisors Discounts Career deciding Social work Communication with people Leadership Retail experience Commission
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
There can be a lot of politics in retail. Find yourself and be the reason everyone else shows up for work. Loved the Cape Girardeau, MO location. Great employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancement is not possible without relocation. The company does like to promote from within and they do offer a management trainee program, however, to become a store manager or district manager relocation to another state is usually required.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penny's is good as a short term job. Expect to do the work of three people on your own. Several times they scheduled me without telling me, and expected me to notice the change. When I didn't, they called me to inquire as to why I wasn't at work. You are told in training to see ID for payment made by card to ensure signatures match, and you are not allowed to accept that form of payment if they do not match. Customers get mad and ask to speak to a manager who will come over and make you look stupid by accpeting the signatures, when they don't match. Management will constantly step on your toes to "please" the customer even if it is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they told you to do in training. Customers are very rude, although that is the case in any retail environment and is not a direct result of the company. The new changes within the company has made many people mad, of which the customers take it out on the associates, so be prepared to deal with angry people on a daily basis.
free food on many days
Kontra érvek
expected to do too many things at once, management makes you look like a fool, difficult people