Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Burton, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate10 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Burton, MI10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 010 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job consists of very low hours depending on the location, it’s more like a second job than a first. Not stable enough to live off of, there can be weeks with no scheduled work days for you :(
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never work here thre spoken are very petty and vindictive they lie to unemployment and don't help you with hours no one should work here!! They need new managment
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself is okay. Customers will be customers and it can be a bit stressful when you’re the only one in charge of a whole department. I find myself running around frequently because of how understaffed we are. The employee discount is pretty nice but, I don’t feel the amount of work I do is justified by my pay. The thing that has turned me off from the job is how disrespectful some of the managers are. It’s not all of them, but a handful. The rest are sweet as pie along with my coworkers. I’ve been body-shamed and lied on during my time here. Some of these managers are on a power trip and it really shows. They abuse their power constantly. It’s incredibly disappointing that they ruined the job for me. Am currently looking for other employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpennys was just the same as working at home my job was cleaning and folding tables all day and working on the cash register when needed. I loved working at jcpennys they treated me like family which made me very comfortable and happy the only hard part about working there is that i get bored easily and I like when everything is busy so i can always have something to do and we weren't always busy. The most enjoyable part is that we had great team work.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a pleasure working for Jcpenney and with alot of the managers there. Holidays seasons were busy and exciting because I really enjoyed helping the customers by giving them a good experience and attention to find what they came looking for. I didn't agree with thecway they paid their employees. When they hired in new employees they paidcthem more than their employees that have been loyal to them for years. I feel that is a sign of disrespect to the employees who give their all to keep the store looking good if it wasn't for those employees the store would be a hot mess all the time. The theory is, if you treat your employees goodcthey will give their all for your company.
Pro érvek
Great place to work, fun, and exciting
Kontra érvek
Need to work on paying employees properly
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greet customers and identify needs, complete sales transactions using credit card or cash payment methods. I dislike hours were based on getting credit application because that was not my specialty. I enjoyed giving the customers the shopping experiences by knowing the products and where the products could be found as well as current sales and upcoming sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team at JCPenney sustains a work environment that allows for creative thinking and generally supports sales Associates. I was allowed to work independently and was given the freedom to make customer care decisions as required.
Pro érvek
flexible hours that allowed me to attend school
salary is low
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard to work at Jcpenney very long due to a very unprofessional work environment. Although this is my first job, without much experience, it is easy to tell that the environment isn't professional.
associate discount
short breaks, wages
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I already wrote about job and stated it was a great place to work in and build customer service skills. At the time I valued the company and believed in keeping the values by keeping the up keep of the store in its best shape for welcoming customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was awesome. The benefits were great, the pay was good and it was a family-like environment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés