JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Bronx, NY

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY 104752018, április 5.
Working in Jcpenney was a ok job, I had to deal with customers which was the brunt of my duties at Jcpenneys. I was incharge of mainting the front desk.
This job is trash
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, március 27.
Don’t work here. This job is trash. Managers don’t care about you. They can all smd. Never again will I work for this ship wreck. Close down. I will personally close this establishment down. Definitely filing a complaint to Corps.
Leaving
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a job for students with no bills to pay
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, szeptember 29.
a very good place to be and gain experience and no more about retailing. they need to pay more depending o. the job that associates do in the company and also scheduling should be worked on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Family work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, augusztus 25.
The staff are extremely close and helpful. Long hours but not strenuous, and breaks are a decent length. Company is very fair regarding policies for the team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Intense and stressful environment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, augusztus 25.
The overall work environment of JCPenney is all too stressful and misleading to any new staff members. Supervisors are demeaning and prone to belittling your capabilities as if they are not enough. What you you do there will never be enough to them. Humble associates are seen more as property or "robots" rather than hardworkers who also need a break at times also. This place drains you and makes you lose motivation to strive for better. Managers should work on being more sensitive towards their employees nature instead of carrying on with inhumane acts.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Associates get no benifits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Say Cheese
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, április 19.
The best part of my day at this job was capturing the moments of families and kids taking pictures for them to be able to take home and enjoy forever.
2,0
terrible management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, április 2.
management at jcp at the mall at bay plaza were terrible. The often talked own on employees and never approached them with respect. All management did not follow dress code, used their cellular devices on the floor and spoke too customers poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay place to work out,especially for people in college or high school.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, március 7.
An okay place to work at. Especially, for those in school. The only retail store that actually works around your schedule. Thumbs up to that. Not bad though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Horrible workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, január 7.
This job is very disorganized I will not recommend working here to anyone I had a horrible experience working here this place will stress you out and the pay is bad and so are the hours they don't know how to schedule and everyone is very rude I wouldn't recommend applying here.
Sometimes give free lunch
Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job while you attend school
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2016, október 12.
Fun work place but lacked effective and responsible management. I worked here for 5 years and I learned a lot of customer service, merchandising, time managment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
productive
SALES Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2016, május 4.
Great team i love working with my co workers it some like we were a little family. I love helping people, I enjoyed helping with finding the right size or style for the customers it makes me feel I've done a great job and the customer was satisfied.
n/a
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcpenney
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2016, április 21.
Worked well with staff. This company was a pretty good company to work for. Not many complaints working with this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2015, július 27.
amazing learned a lot . great co-workers, easy job amazing people to get along with. learned different skills. different things . typical day at work nice managers. the hardest part of the job was standing hectic all day but still managed to when the crowd would be crazy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
NOT TOO BAD
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, augusztus 29.
Management was pretty bad but there has been a total over haul since my time there.I believe there is a new owner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace to work and everybody works together.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, április 15.
a typical day at work open my register. make sure i have change for my opening day, have my belongings at my register.i learned to smile at all times welcome my customers to the the store.assist them enage with them .introduce myself and tell them if there anything they need am here to assist them in the best way i know how.my management there nice respectful,kind and easy going they would help in whatever best way they know. customer first.my co-workers are okay they know we work as a team.and the best way is by working together, the hardest part of the job is when is busy.at times people call out and not enough coverage and customers all want to be taking care of all a the same time the most enjoyable part of the job is when u have the right coverage everybody is in on time and doing there job , things go smoothly, everybody happy with a smile and they taking care of of course and everyone is happy that makes the job so enjoyable
Pro érvek
yes we lunches, when we do our goals and parties and christmas luncheons and etc.
Kontra érvek
breaks are to short u eat something fast, and u rush to the floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun enviorment to work in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, március 27.
I get along with everyone. I get my job done. I learned how to do alot there for my first job in retail I learned pricing signing restock dock work helping the visual team sometimes its nice and the people where great
15 minute breaks one hour lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amicable work environment, no down time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, március 12.
A typical work day at JCP started with meeting with my immediate supervisor to get a rundown of what the day would like and what department I would be needed in that day. Throughout the day I would speak to customers, help them with anything they needed, and even had conversations with them. My co-workers were very friendly and were good at working together. The hardest part of the job was fulfilling the quota of opening 8 credit cards a month, almost everyone has a JCP credit card these days. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a pleasant work environment, it became a second home.
Pro érvek
On days the store had big sales employees were offered lunch, snacks, and sometimes desert
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Use to be fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  bronx ny2014, január 31.
when i started working it was great. Met nice people and made friends the first day. Co workers and I developed a method to better get work done at night which was fun. Soon the store changed. The pricing changed; the people working in the same department for months were moved and the store environment was never the same. that part I didnt like. I left before the store had gotten worse.
good first time job
Kontra érvek
Changed to much too fast
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, január 14.
help costumers find a perfect dress or coat
managers were friendly and helpful
coworkers were polite

The hardest aspect was making all the costumers happy there was always one who would complain
free lunch, holiday parties
healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Customer Service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2014, január 3.
Learn a lot about customer service and how to be great associate. Most days were busy but learned most about great customer sevice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van