JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

4 087 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 067 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job with little opportunity
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, május 26.
The pay at this job was not "competitive" as they typically claim it is. The work itself was fairly easy, in both of the departments that I worked in. I learned some skills through my work, but nothing worth writing home about.
Breaks
Bad pay, bad management
Friendly environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2018, május 26.
Great environment to start a new career. You can always learn new things. Meet new people. Great customer service qualities you can learn here. Learn how to handle money.
Great
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, május 25.
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for, as their team work and store morale is excellent. It is a very friendly place to work, with the only downside of little to no room for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and we were all treated like family
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, május 25.
fun and we were all treated like family, we had dinner on holidays like family at work, the only down side is there were not many hours for the employees.
So long ago
Catalog Assistant/Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, május 25.
I do not remember much about this employer. Retail is customer service driven and hours are based on known busy months or weekends. Great first job for students.
great company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 24.
I love working at Jcpenney, except that the pay is low, and not enough ours for the time Im available to work. The company is struggling to keep employees due to higher paying jobs available.
Discount
not enough hours
Awful place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, május 24.
I would not recommend working here. JCPenney had the worst management! They tried to fire me for no reason and just took me off the schedule without saying anything. I wouldn't have ever even expected something like this to happen and I didn't even receive a warning from corporate until 6 weeks later!
Pro érvek
They would provide free food sometimes
Kontra érvek
Didn't get breaks on time
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wildewood, MD2018, május 24.
Retail was a good experience. I learned how to handle cash in a new setting and environment. Merchandising and communicating with customers was a big aspect. My training was not very informative and extensive. I was thrown into the field without full knowledge on how to work the system. I like that they can move people to work in Sephora. That's is what I was aiming for but I was experiencing health issues at the time that caused me to miss work and eventually leave. The people I worked with had there own circle and were not really accepting to new people which made it difficult. Some employees would cheat the system to get more points.
paid break
not a lot of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for first job.
Temporary Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2018, május 24.
J.C Penny gave me the opportunity to work seasonal, and it was a great start for me. They provided on the job training and were patient during the learning curve. The customers weren't always easy to deal with, but my co-workers were understanding and kind. Management worked with my schedule to ensure I could provide childcare and have as many hours as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
way to much for a high school student
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, május 24.
long hours on school nights. we would close at 9:00 oclcok but we wouldn't leave until almost 10:30 11:00 regardless if its exam week or if we have to wake up at 6:00 the next day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Really cool place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2018, május 24.
That was a really fun job that I actually enjoyed going to everyday. Working retail taught me so much, I hope I can get back into one day! The employees was sweethearts.
Fun work place
Short breaks
Great Start
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, május 24.
This job allowed me to get into customer service and allowed and allowed me to deal with large sum of money and detail with customers who are getting gift my friends or family
Munkahelyi kultúra
We attend the goal every day
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbury, MN2018, május 23.
I love sale associate job and cashier job too. I worked part-time and the rest of my time I study. I worked 15 hours per weeks. I am still working there and at the same time, I am looking for another job after I got my degree in the accounting field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Nyack, NY2018, május 23.
All the employee's were more active with each other, helping when it came to difficult tasks. Hardest part was Holiday time, the store is flooded as well as the dressing rooms would be insanely messy. Enjoyable part was the holiday season as well, everyone would bring in food for us to have a lunch/dinner as a team.
Holiday Time & a Half Pay
Part Time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, május 23.
Was only part time never wanted to leave but started to conflict with full time job. Wish I could have stayed. Worked with great people who are still friends with
okay place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2018, május 23.
great place to make friends. great job for a high school or college student. there isn't much room for advancement, not a place you want to make into a career.
nice people
Kontra érvek
benifits and pay are not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2018, május 23.
* a typical day would be folding clothes, returning merchandise to their designated areas, maintaining all areas of the store clean
* the hardest part was working cashier when there's not enough staff able to work that day.
1 hour break, good pay, flexible hours
healthcare
Fun and productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2018, május 22.
I loved working there because my co-workers were very nice and the management was very involved with those working there. The customers were very nice and I enjoyed helping those who needed it!
fun workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, május 22.
co-workers were fun and friendly, management could have been a bit better but the hours were flexible and an ideal job while in school. only down side was that at the time I was told I would not have the same shift on the same day of the week but found I would have to request it off.
Pro érvek
understood work life/ personal life balance
Kontra érvek
have to work most weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a healthy environment to work in, Please go somewhere else
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, május 22.
I would never worked for big corporation anymore. They do not really care about their employees. the turnover is super high. The management is terrible. Company morale is low.
flexiable hours.
low pay, bad management, high turn-over, Low Company morale i
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van