JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

4 671 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 224 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized and like high school
SPECIALTY SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, február 17.
People are rude. Managers are miserable. Petty. Everything is about opening credit cards. Really annoying. Underpaid. Too little hours except at christmas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a little fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2019, február 16.
I typical day at jcpenney i would be folding clothes hanging clothes up and etc. ive learned how to work the cash register because ive never been a cashier before until i started working there. There wasn’t really a hard part but the slow days would be the longest days .
I loved working here.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, február 15.
JcPenney was a great place to work, great hours, nice coworkers.
The only problem I had working there was I couldn't hit the credit card goal every week.
Pro érvek
Good breaks, nice calm work place.
Kontra érvek
If you couldn't hit your credit goal they would single you out during employee meetings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Salon Designer/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, február 14.
The workplace culture at JCPenney is very friendly and fun. The opportunities of advancements are limitless. The employees are a great team. The flexibility allows you to create a great balance between personal and work life. I would work for this company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bit mixed up in everything
Sales Associate and merchandise operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2019, február 14.
The job I had at JCPenney was fun and I learned a lot from my experience there. Though, as a single associate getting paid hourly I did a bit of everything. I was hired on as a merchandise operator but I also worked as a sales associate, cash handler (balancing drawers and managing bank deposits) as well as working some in Sephora. I worked as much if not more as managers in the store, not getting paid overtime or getting any sort of raise that I was promised apon hiring for "doing a good job".
earned plenty of experience
Kontra érvek
not recognized for the work put into it
Fun Work Place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, február 13.
It's great to work with people who are sweet and kind. Mostly every morning they have a meeting where they talk about the goals of today and how they did last night .
events and free food
short breaks
It is retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, február 12.
I think that if you are a student needing a job to get you through and generate a little income or someone who needs employment experience, retail is the way to go.
1,0
Fun workers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, február 12.
Only thing I liked about this place were the co workers. Management was always in their office, its a lot of talkers and no doers. They expect a lot but do very little to contribute.
Average
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2019, február 11.
I was never promoted and I work at JCP for a year and a half. I loved my coworkers but the managers weren't realistic with tasks and goals. I worked long and hard enough that customers thought I should've been promoted to a manager.
Great Company to work for
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, február 11.
I enjoyed my 9+ years of employment with JCPenney. Though worked for three different locations, I got a wide variety of diversity that helped make the work experience quite interesting.
Productive & enjoyable place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, AL2019, február 10.
Very productive & enjoyable.I love meeting so many differnt people in the workplace.Helping others has always been a joy to me.I meet people with so many different personality's.I had to learn to keep calm even though there were times when I need the customer wasn't right.The hardest part was keeping a smile on my face in difficult times.The enjoyable times were when people would smile & say thank you for taking time out to service me.
rewards
late hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is ok if you have nothing else to do
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, február 10.
They took up to much of my time and the managers were not too determined to have organization in the store, which led to staying super late after work.
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, február 9.
Overall great place to work. Only thing that grind my gears is that the managers practically give stuff away just to keep them happy and then blame the associates for the sales not being up to par.
Great work environment
Customers are TOOOOO spoiled
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
fun work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, KY2019, február 9.
J.C. Penney was a fun seasonal job but the management was not good. They have good flexible hours for people in school as well. The hardest part of the job was the angry customers
Flexible hours
short breaks, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It was a good workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2019, február 8.
The manager was a little rude the workers there they were great me and other workers always kept the store up and made sure the customers were happy with what they purchased . I learned how to work with other people communicate and work the cash register the right way. The most part I enjoyed was coming to work everyday to meet customers because all of my customers loved me they thought I had a great personality.
Dinners
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
sales associate
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, február 8.
A typical day of work depends on what they need me to do that day. I do mostly everything at Jcpenney so I am always busy. I usually do find the online orders on the sales floor.
you see diverse
management
My first job!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milledgeville, GA2019, február 8.
This was an excellent place to work for my first time, fresh out of highschool. I worked the catalog department mainly and floated to other areas. I did a little of everything. But it paved the way for my career advancements.
Friendly, employee appreciation
Kontra érvek
Some days you'll be everywhere
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good discounts but Dead end job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, február 8.
The only good things about this job were the discounts and the 401k benefit. Everything else needs improvement. Managers constantly pressure you about getting ICAPs, which are hard to sell bc the interest for the card is pretty high and most people don’t shop there enough to want one or they already have one. Our store was always super warm and both employees and customers complained but no one did anything about it. The music is horrible and nauseating, and the same songs play all day long. They act like they are giving you a prestigious job but then treat you and pay you like a high school student. Really bad pay, never been paid so low by an employer. Was promised a promotion and raise that never happened. They call you all the time on your days off. Lastly, they don’t pay attention to your availability at all. They schedule you whenever they feel like. When I got a third job I changed my availability and they ignored it so I had to leave because I make way more and get better benefits at my new job, so it was a no brainer. Be prepared to get talked down to, worked till you are exhausted and be yelled at by customers trying to use expired coupons. Couldn’t get in to clean out my locker quick enough and I worked for 7 months. The week I left, 6 other people also left. They can’t keep people for a reason. Look for a job elsewhere or you might end up miserable.
401k plan, great discount, coupons for employees, commission on ICAPS
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no healthcare, bad hours, work holidays, poor management, really low pay
It was okay
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2019, február 8.
It was a summer job i felt like i can do better and get a better paying job but i was wrong because the next job i got paid the same but it was okay for the mean time
It was fun
Fun place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, február 8.
Jcpenny was a cool fun loving environment.. I wouldn't expect certain things from others clothing stores to be in jcpenny. Jcpenny was so different from others. I recommend jcpenny.
Pro érvek
We didnt always get free lunches
My breaks was either half an hour or 15 min
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van