JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

4 529 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 608 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
hard to grow
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA 945092018, november 16.
it was difficult to move up in this company but eventually they will look at you as a potential benefit to themselves. be sure you know what you want.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive environment, but had some problems
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2018, november 16.
JCPenney was a work environment that depended on the costumers values. Other than that the workers started to create problems within themselves making a lot of people uncomfortable.
Seeking your potential
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, PA2018, november 16.
It is a fun place to work. I had been trained in all departments and that helped me move up in the company. They quickly look for your potential and get you moving in the right direction.
Run the other way
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, november 15.
Horrible management, no one communicates or is on the same page. HR supervisor is actually the cause of many problems in the store, not qualified for the position, and even going so far as to bully/harass employees. No real training or company standards provided to employees. "Full time" is 32-38 hours a week so they never have to provide health care. Part time hours are not consistent and are subject to how much HR supervisor likes you at any given time. Many employees have had to seek out alternative second jobs or new ones entirely.
its a job
Kontra érvek
pay, healthcare, management, work environment
fun working place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2018, november 14.
i enjoyed working for this company the environment and people were amazing to work for i learned a lot while working here I miss it everyday and recommend working here
Pro érvek
i learned alot of different things that would be helpful later on
Kontra érvek
i dont think there is any i can list
Visuals
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, november 14.
Visually out of date. The store's outline for their mannequins and visual displays around the store were not appealing or interesting to the customer.
Fair place to work
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2018, november 14.
A typical day at work would consist of many different tasks. As a sales associate I would assist in unloading inventory and stocking inventory on the sales floor. Adjusting prices and displaying inventory was done as requested by supervisors. Selling inventory and providing customers with discounts was the main objective.
Fun, Productive, Easy Going
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, november 12.
This was not only my first job but also my favorite job I have ever worked, due to a sad misunderstanding the job came to an end. I worked in the men's accessories department (suits, ties, tuxes, dress shirts etc) as my trained department, after that was easily mastered I was sent to work in the Levis department (Jeans etc) and the left over men's departments (Sports, casual etc) Management was fairly decent but there was a lot they didn't teach you nor did your appointed mentor teach you, often you were left alone with barely any idea how to manage things. Hardest part was not having any idea what to do during rushes or when no one was around and everything looked spotless, though when people finally showed up to help out you were kindly explained how things worked, always kind staff never any anger shown in this work environment. The best part of the job would have to be how at home and relaxed this job feels, I always looked forward to working here, every shift.
Friendly, Relaxed, Easy
Kontra érvek
No instructions, no training, often left alone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and good pepole to work with
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2018, november 10.
Typical day at work Ringing up clients orders, helping with questions ordering things in catalog.
What have I learned Strong sale skills
Hardest part of the job is to get customers to sign up for Icaps
good hours during holidays
Icaps
Great employees!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, november 10.
Worked seasonal and was not notified that i was working seasonal. Management needs to communicate better with the employees. Too many daily mishaps due to lack of communication with employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunch during the seasons
Kontra érvek
Management needs to be a lot better
seasonal employee
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashwaubenon, WI2018, november 9.
seasonal employee
I only filled in for one holiday It was fun and interesting not an easy job but it was fun. gave me a new appreciation for sales staff and treating others with respect
Very fast paced
Sales Associate/Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, november 9.
Big company. Retail is more than standing at the cash register. The work is fast paced. You can be in one department in the morning and another in the afternoon. During sales promotions it's even faster.
Pro érvek
Like working with the team.
Kontra érvek
Hard work and being on your feet all day is tiring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, unenjoyable place to work.
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freeport, IL2018, november 9.
My experience as a sales associate at JCPenney of Freeport was brief, stressful, and honestly, miserable. The training from management was lacking, and unfortunately the store manager was short with me and made me dread coming to work each day. The only positive were some of my co-workers who made me feel welcome and answered my many questions.
Pro érvek
Nice co-workers, nice employee discounts.
Kontra érvek
Horrible management and lack of training.
great place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, november 9.
I liked working at Jcpenney's , the discount was awesome . I first started working at penney's 21 years. A lot of the same people still work there and they know who I am
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good learning experience.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2018, november 9.
It is a good job especially to start out with and has good pay and a flexible schedule. The managment can be kind and are understanding. There are great benefits that can be included and hours are good.
Pro érvek
Good pay. good atmosphere. Flexible schedule. managment is kind and understanding for the most part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work at!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluefield, WV2018, november 8.
I was only seasonal help, but it was a wonderful time working there. They worked with both my school and other job schedule and gave me the days I needed off as well. All of the coworkers are very friendly and sweet and you grow as a family with them.
Discounts
Great Place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maysville, KY2018, november 8.
Management is amazing! Very flexible scheduling! Very fun coworkers! Management is also very helpful and understanding! I love working here! Very easy to learn register system too!
An amazing work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2018, november 8.
I love working retail after working at JCPenneys. The management was extremely nice and understanding of something went wrong. They will always work with your schedule if you are still in school, and you are always treated with respect.
Pro érvek
Associate discount and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Not always guaranteed a break
Fun Place to Work
Photographer & Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, november 6.
its okay I like the co workers, but the management is not the best. and it poorly structured. if you need time off you can get it but will get the hours you need if your asking.
Pro érvek
time off when you need it
Kontra érvek
poor management and short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It's retail
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, november 6.
The Jcpenney I work at currently is one of the better stores. The management teams seem to be stuck on their high horses and don't see the things the employees are going through. It's retail, you can't expect much.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van