Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 408 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for someone in high school/early college to work
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
a typical day at work
my Responsibilities as a JCPenney sales associate included greeting customers, assisting customers finding what they were looking for, working on projects such as stocking and organizing product on the sales floor. i was also in charge of ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going and fun environment
I was a holiday seasonal employee so it was Fast paced, busy, enjoyable retail environment due to the staff members. We all were encouraging and helpful to one another.
Pro érvek
free lunches and dinners during the holiday season
short breaks
No advancement opportunities
Wanted to have a job that was steady and full time. Did not have room to grow and wanted quality time to be with family and this company was consuming my time
productive and hardworking
I would recommend this job for anyone who has a hard work drive, loves customer interaction and teamwork with coworkers to complete monthly and yearly sale goals.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn how to be responsible
It was good experience be working there I enjoyed and if make enthusiastic passionate sales associate. Those were the reason I liked working in Jcpenny this place is nice place to work and enjoyable too.
Terrible place to work
I worked here for not even four months. Upon applying, I received a phone call for a group interview. The interview made it seem like the job was full of diversity and welcoming people. It was a lie. I got the job and immediately after starting, already learned of gossip and drama happening on the floor DAILY. I was told one girl had quit because her coworkers had created a group chat talking badly on her name, and they were "bullying and harassing" her. She had to quit because she couldn't take it and management didn't do anything about it. The workers here were judgmental, rude, selfish, and just not fun to work with in the slightest. They also NEVER wanted to do THEIR JOB. They would place it on the "newbies" because they knew they could get away with it. Management wasn't helpful and were quite intimidating. The supervisor at the time was the only management personnel I liked but they had relocated weeks into me getting the job. I was also scheduled weekly during times I said I was UNAVAILABLE. I had started my first semester in college and was unable to work during certain times because of classes but management still scheduled me and it seemed to be a huge deal when I had to call out because they did not respect my schedule of availability. It was such a terrible job, I wanted to quit on the spot but I had to give them a two weeks notice. Best two weeks of my life because I knew I wouldn't have to come back to such a hostile work environment.
Kontra érvek
Management, bullying and harassment, gossip, lazy workers, no work ethic, hostile environment, does not respect schedule of availability
Needs Better Employee Benefits
I have been working for JCPenney for two years, and they have never prioritized employee benefits — especially since they have been cutting hours with no pay. Despite cutting hours, employees still have to work everyday of the week. Also, there is a lack of promotions within the company for long-time employees.
Fun
Help customers everyday with a smile. I looked forward to going in everyday and making a difference. It was worth while when I was there. I made a lot of friends
Nice place to work
This is a nice job to work at for a young person coming out of high school that need a paycheck. it’s a good place to work if the hours was Steady but overall it’s a good place to work they have flexible schedule if you go to school or if you need time off but I like the job.
wonderful job!
friendly management & employees!
great place to work at ! it’s not really toooo much work! fold clothes and cashier:)

(don’t forget to ask every costumer about applying for a card)
Terrible Management
So called managers really think their employees are dumb. They’re constantly repeating theirselves and have an attitude doing it. The pay sucks including if you have a degree. They don’t care. One of the managers kissing the customers a**, so she won’t have a poor customer service. Even the rules have changed. Terrible place to work. I will try to my hardest to never work retail again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good starter job
Working at JcPenney you can get a variety of tasks throughout the day. Anywhere between checking out customers, cleaning fitting rooms, putting away clothes, add new merchandise to the floor, and help come up with new sets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a pretty much easy job.
One thing I like about jcpenny was my coworkers always smile and invited me into the job with open hands. I was very comfortable to the point I could spot a stealer and can report them I keep a good eye out of my place of work it’s important to me . I loved it there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but not ran good
My first year and a half was good there but i kept getting bullied and harrassed and they wouldnt do anything about it. I learned how to do enterprise, fitting rooms and the truck team. Management was very difficult at some points. Hardest part of the job for me was cashier.
Relaxed environment
This job was different from working in food. More relaxed calm environment for me. You work hard but it's not chaotic for your mind. Theres also a variety of departments to work in.
prodoctive and fun
a typical day at work,i work in the shoe department and i like pleasing the custermers there.i like working with respectful co-workers.and managment is ok.
Loved my first job.
This was my first job and it was a very good workplace. Very inclusive and super diverse. I loved going to work and doing anything I absolutely can. The benefits were amazing.
Flexible work schedule
Very flexible work schedule. Busy but fun workplace, especially on holiday season you have to work in fast-paced and noisy environment. I work more in cash.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't stay there too long
Ok job for starting out, but you should look for something else meanwhile. Managers and supervisors are nice but it's still difficult to talk to them especially when they feel you're not contributing to any of the sales goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really care about their employees and their customers
I’ve worked there 2 different times and both times I felt important to the company they have a great management team that work closely with their employees to guarantee success
Pro érvek
Family oriented and they’re willing to work with you on your schedule
Kontra érvek
None that I can think of. I’m sure there are problems but I don’t look for them
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés