JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 298 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Seasonal Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashtabula, OH2020, január 21.
I was only there for the holiday season, but it was a steady pace, I was always doing something to keep me busy, and whenever we weren’t busy, I always made sure I had something to do!
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be good at multi tasking
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2020, január 21.
Don’t expect to stick to just one job. While I was in jewelry I was also expected to cover mens and/or women’s and not including fitting rooms. It’s easy but they really never had coverage which left other people suffering.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job for highschoolers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2020, január 20.
The Sales Associate position at JCPenney is easy to succeed in and duties from day to day do not differ greatly. Although there is little opportunity for advancement in the company, hours are flexible and it is friendly and inclusive work environment.
Excellent place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2020, január 20.
Very professional and the training was great. The people all got along and did their job . Very flexible hours. A family spent their career their and retired from working there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience from being a worker at jc penny’s would not recommend this location
Cahier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2020, január 20.
First of all the managers there are very childish and are not leaders at all. And never does there job. They will fire you with out purposes and will talk about there associates there. They don’t want you to have the spot light and won’t even allow the associates to communicate it’s no team effort there with the managers. Also Will not work with you availability. They associates on the other hand our just loving and warm hearted i made a lot ago good friends there .
Difficult Management
JcP .Com Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2020, január 20.
Management would harass you everyday to sale a credit card or open up one yourself

Pros: Lenient Dress Code

Cons: Low Pay, Rude Customers, Horrendous Work Schedule, and Coworker Drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Traffic of customers, as well as putting the customer before you.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Hills, CA2020, január 19.
- Help and understand customers with the items.
- Good management
- Happy working Habitat with diversity in true store.
- Hardest part of the job is to return or exchange online purchases as well as making customers apply for a credit card.
Fun Workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2020, január 19.
I loved working there, the atmosphere was great as well as the other employees. A typical day was busy and never really having time to not work which made the day go faster. The hardest part of the job was always being on your feet and finding a cute but comfortable pair of shoes to wear.
Good retail associate job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, január 18.
Great customers, easy learning, lots of benefits, growing opportunities, diversity work place, good training workers and teachings, hands on with customers and cashier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Furniture Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2020, január 18.
Worked for JCPENNEY for 36 years and I know the company very well. I have sold millions of dollars of merchandise for the company and had a great following of loyal customers. I know products. very well and can teach other
1,0
Low pay and no hours
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2020, január 18.
Hours and pay are awful, they do not give raises like they should and your hours are not guaranteed. New employees make more money than some of the old employees. They cut your hours for not succeeding in getting credit applications.
The benefits, and employees
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2020, január 18.
Managers tend to make you ask about the JCPenney credit card multiple times and having to keep a certain number of an apot. Dealing with customers that steal isn’t fun. You can’t chase them down your just have to score more customer service towards them till they can’t take it anymore. Hardest part of the job is getting customers to apply for the card. And organizing the entire section you’ve been assigned
Average experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2020, január 18.
Working there was not hard at all but at times I did not feel welcomed. Some employees were rude and nasty. At times it could get really busy but overall it was a nice experience working there.
Pro érvek
holiday employee lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no call no shows
It was a seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2020, január 17.
It was seasonal but I really like it , I found myself working hard , I was a cashier and a Sales Associate , great customer service , very polite, great team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  9501 Arlington Expressway2020, január 16.
Upon searching for employment this job provided safe traveling and decent environment and it is in a nearby local area the public transportation is accessible for many.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Socking position
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2020, január 16.
I think the pay is not worth all the work done $9.00 per hrs is just not enough I enjoyed the job & people I've worked with it was overall an excellent experience.
Awesome place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Defiance, OH2020, január 15.
It’s a very nice place to work. They’re very friendly and supportive. They’re really big on credit applications. Hours are flexible, but the pay is bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great sales associates and a fast energized environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2020, január 15.
I had a great time working for JC Penney. The only days i had a bad day it was because of rude customers and never because of the people i worked with or management.
Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nampa, ID2020, január 14.
Good people, always made me feel comfortable even from the start. Helpful staff, they’re willing to help you learn stuff you’re not sure about while working.
Average retail job environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO 800232020, január 13.
A typical day at work would be to clock in and then head to the registers. Once at the registers, you also monitor the floor. If there are no customers around or headed toward the register then it is your job to go and help reorganize the floor to make it more presentable. If you work closing, you have to stay until the managers believe that everything looks as nice as possible for opening shift, so sometimes you don't leave until 10. Management is okay, there's not enough managers so they all scramble to help all of us. It is also a big deal to sell JC Credit Cards to customers. It is managements' policy that we ask three times and after the third time, if the customer still says no then we take that as an answer. I would usually not get placed on registers because I never made a credit card sale because once I asked and they said no I wouldn't ask again, out of respect. Due to that, managers were usually upset with me, which made it the hardest and most un-enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
breaks, friends, experience
Kontra érvek
rude customers, rude coworkers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van