JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

3 474 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed and fun environment.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yucca Valley, CA2017, december 9.
Clock in, organize store (clothes, items, front desk) help customers, cashier, cleaning, answering phone calls, making orders, getting customers to sign up for credit cards, count money at end of night.
It was a fun and goofy workplace.
Managers were very understanding and accurate with their work.
No discrimination.
Impatient customers.
The employees, they make the time past by.
Pro érvek
Helping people, good benefits, fair discounts
Kontra érvek
Black Friday is a nightmare, poor training
Miss JCPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, MD2017, december 9.
The one thing I loved about JCPenney is that they were very family culture oriented, and that the managers really took care of their employees. I would have loved to work for them again if they were in Salisbury, MD.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
low pay, and not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible workplace very stressful and frustrating.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamburg, NY2017, december 8.
they are always short staffed which leads to me being pulled from my department to help in other departments which makes it so that my department ends up being a mess. There is a constant pressure to get customers to open up credit cards and the associates who excel at that are treated better and allowed to get away with more. It is very stressful and I do not recommend working here.
discount
Kontra érvek
availability is ignored, holidays are mandatory work days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2017, december 8.
Good place to work if you are still in high school or college. Although due to not enough hours store is typically a mess. Management expects productivity with less manpower.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours at times.
N/a
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017, december 8.
During the weekdays they only have one person in each department so it gets really really busy, so basically you will be on the register your entire shift.
stressfull
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, december 7.
During the holidays at jcpenny is sooo stressful and fast paced. friendly environment, the hardest part of the job was signing people up for a jc penny card.
discounts
short breaks
Management ruined it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, december 7.
Management was the only thing I did not like about JCPenney. Nothing was ever good enough. They take advantage of you. And you are not appreciated at all. The discount was really good though.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate-Women's Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2017, december 7.
A typical day at work would be to come in and set your register up for sales. Meet and greet customers as they entered the department. I learned how to place out of store merchandise orders.
fast paced stressful
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, december 7.
a typical workday was super busy extra long lines
managers where usually never around would have to wait 10 minutes after calling them over the loud speaker the hardest part of the job was looking for what the customer wanted and then telling them that we were out
it's a cooperation
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, december 6.
do not expect much from this company unless you've been loyal to them for literally years. like people sign their life to jcpenney, and that's cool if you have the tolerance to put up with the customers your whole life. they pay you horribly. the job is boring and slow, management doesn't care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, december 5.
A day at JCPenney would be taking care of customers and cleaning or maybe helping rearrange some areas of the store. Most days are slow to moderate during the week, and most of the time you are rushed on the weekends and holidays.
work enviorment
hours and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, december 5.
An okay place to work if you want to get your foot in the door. Good place to gain experience and really helps with communication skills with other people.
Discounts
Not very good benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 5.
I truly do enjoy my job, and also get along well the my coworkers. There is no typical day, every day is different but it stays the same pretty much all day. They actually make it a point to let you know when Management will be onsite, including the Store manager, just in case you feel the need to go directly to them. I have PCOS and management has been very understanding of my needed days off due to health issues. I work as hard as I can, but I often have to move slow, or have had to call in because the cramps have been too painful and they have been very understanding. They truly do care about their employees.
Pro érvek
discounts beginning with employment, sephora samples, christmas day off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, very early mornings
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2017, december 4.
JCPenney was good place to work overall. I enjoyed working with customers and management was good. They provided great training and I got along well with co-workers.
enjoyed assisting customers
Kontra érvek
late nights if the store was a wreck at closing time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and chill work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2017, december 3.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping a customer find what they are looking for and helping them become part of the Jc Penny family. The sales associates and managers put a lot of effort and time into the work they do.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchinson, KS2017, december 3.
JCPenney was a wonderful place to work. If my local store had not closed I would have recommended to anyone in need of a job to apply for a job at JCPenney.
Great environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2017, december 3.
Wonderful work environment. This job has a very laid back yet very rewarding environment . they reward you for the hard work you put into the job and allow to to explore other departments,
Sells top line merchandise
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs Iowabusiness2017, december 3.
I enjoyed working with people both coworkers and customers. JC Penneys is a well known retail store with quality merchandise. The coworkers were very respectful towards each others.
discounts
poor raises
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MI2017, december 2.
My daily routine with JCPenney was to provide customer service. I primarily worked in the shoe department where customers need a little more attention. Meeting the demands of these customers was a fun challenge. But with the knowledge of shoes, made it easy.
it was ok starter
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2017, december 2.
I had enjoyed this job at first. it was a nice staff and not very stressful, then the new ceo took over and changed everything, the thing that did it for me was the fact they wanted me to work thanksgiving day at 10pm and I refused because I had to work my other job at 8am and I wasn't going to be there when it is a family holiday and they are being selfish
schedule
Kontra érvek
work holidays and they dont care

Átfogó minősítés