JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 216 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
Excluded after 4 years
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  WA state & Warwick RI2019, december 9.
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
Customer service
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2019, december 9.
Working at jcpennys was actually pretty cool. It was busy so time really flew on by. I love clothes so it was nice to fold and stock and hang items up.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK 730722019, december 8.
I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate and was sadly let go after the season was over, due to budget cuts. I had a lot of fun working here and really enjoyed the experience!
Not Worth it
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2019, december 8.
It’s okay if you wanna work for a little while but don’t stay trust me you’ll end up hating it as much as I do it’s a friendly environment but don’t let that fool you get a job that’s actually worth your time and effort
Jcp
Sales Associate/ Omni (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, december 6.
Good place for a first job. Associates are friendly and willing to help you. Management is always ready to help but can be rather slow. Hours are always the problem but if your scheduale is flexible you can get the best hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first experience
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, december 5.
It was a good first experience! It was my first job and I learned a lot of things about the work environment and work ethics. I’m glad I had a opportunity to work here and grow from it
Okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2019, december 5.
Struggling company. Expensive for what the quality actually is. High turn over. The employee discount is great. Pay is standard. No career advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wont work with your schedule
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2019, december 4.
Sometimes you had hours and other times you didnt. i would put in the days i was available to work and they would still schedule me. Management is a mess dthey think they are better than you. When I quit and put in my two weeks TWICE they still scheduled me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very fun environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, december 4.
When I worked at jcpennys it was one of the greatest jobs I've ever work when I first started. I made plenty of friends and the managment was very nice to but as I started getting used to it and confirmable I went from working 5 days out the week to almost no days. It was like I wasn't even need anymore and that's was a waste of time so applied for a better job and got the job it's been smooth sailing
Hard Work
Sales/Task Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, december 2.
Working on task was rewarding, but very hard work. Fairly physically demanding. Work went by quickly but the work needed always got done. Teaches you how to move quickly and effectively.
Munkahelyi kultúra
New store manger is racist
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alderwood Mall2019, december 2.
The new store manger is racist she’s treating people different if you’re muslim omg she doesn’t like you at all no matter what you When I first started working I saw 4 Muslim women working now only one I miss the store manger it’s not the same anymore I don’t even like to shop at JCPenney anymore
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work with free food, birthday gifts, t-shirts and pins.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, december 1.
It was a great workplace everyone I worked with were nice and made work fun. If you have any questions with anything the managers and staff will help you. When I worked here it was my first job so I was very nervous but everyone was very welcoming.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great time, friendly atmosphere, helpful employees
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2019, november 30.
I really liked working here,the pay wasn't that great but the environment and working with the employees and customers made it stress free. Put me in the Christmas spirit everyday I was there and the customers were great! I would work there again for the seasonal holiday's it was a fun time. They start their morning with an employee hand pile go team go!
They are very unfair
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, november 28.
They are unfair when it comes to the employees. They look the other way for some but not all. The pay is not worth all the work you are required to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have a date and your boyfriend comes very late and you are on time and he tells you that he has cheated on you with a another girl
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, november 28.
I would come to work and say hi to people that i work at Jcpenney I would always have a good Attitude. and work at the register as a Sales Associate i will say I can help whose next and always be happy and i will say have a great day . and help the Associates and the Manger to get the work done so that we can get home as soon as possible.
Jcpenney is a good place to work at Because they give you flexible schedule. The Jcpeneey has good work values. The most enjoyable part will be to work at Jcpenney everyday.
Fun coworkers
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2019, november 28.
I connected really well with all of the staff members and they were all very welcoming. The senior staff were all very helpful when I had any questions about anything, and they were always willing to help out.
Don’t go
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, november 26.
Certain people and certain managers made it enjoyable but others did not and some stuff was not worth it. They job mattered more than the people doing the job sometimes.
Job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 25.
It’s always busy and I learned how to talk to other and control my self my management team was ok it’s was all diverse controls self and communicate I get to meet new people ever day
very supportive team
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, november 24.
JCPenny Pensacola has a very organized and supportive team of associates. Everyone is treated fairly and management is prompt to service customers issues or questions, as well as associate needs.
flexible working hours
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, november 24.
great working hours during holiday schedule works with customer's satisfaction. makes sure that the area where I am working is clean and professional. always have a great attitude.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van