JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

4 323 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 858 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Loved this Place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, augusztus 16.
I always felt at home and respected here. It was not an easy job but it was an enjoyable job which had a lot to offer. I do miss working for JCPenney!
Absolutely miserable
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, augusztus 16.
Management is useless, AC has been out for several weeks with no attempt to fix it, always picking up the slack of other employees, locked in till everything is done during closing, which is illegal and a fire hazard, but management doesn’t seem to care. No flexibility with scheduling you can ask multiple times and management with ignore it. Customers are rude and get upset about there not being enough associates on the floor but still wanna pay extremely low prices for items.
the entire job
Great Company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Island, NE2018, augusztus 16.
Assist customers with purchases and returns. Maintain a clean working area. Management is usually very helpful; there may be one or two that have attitudes but overall they are fantastic. The customers can be a little hard to deal with at times. Overall the whole experience was worth it; taught me a lot about myself and how I can some pretty tough situations.
Pro érvek
usually located within a mall so tons of food and shopping options on breaks or after work
Kontra érvek
pay isn't very much and would need a second job to make it on your own
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2018, augusztus 15.
Jcpenny is a great place to work they are always having sales that are affordable. They also offer an employee discount on merchandise in the store to
Dinner on holidays
Short lunches
Good Place To Work
Sales Associate/Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, augusztus 15.
Working here feels like being part of another family. There aren't as much benefits for me because of my hours, but other employees love the benefits they receive.
The employee discount is great here.
You need to be willing to push yourself to advance in this company.
The hardest part of my job is trying to satisfy an unreasonable customer and trying to ask for a longer lunch to pick up my son.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I could help someone, whether they are a customer or an employee.
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, augusztus 15.
I have had a great experience working with jcpenney friendly and professional environment loving people. Great management team good support for employees
Sales Associate
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, augusztus 14.
Customer service was a vital part of my position, maintaining a clean and organized work environment as well. During the holiday months I was asked to make the announcements over the loud speaker
Always stayed busy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 14.
This job taught me how to be fast paced. Being in the location it was, it always kept the store busy which meant more cleaning needed to be done. The workplace culture was amazing. I got to work with different people and met a lot of people working there.
Kontra érvek
Working very late hours every day during the holidays.
Great peers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2018, augusztus 14.
Enjoyed working with others that were there longer than me, always learned something new everyday about everyone. Never have a dull moment. But too hot
Discounts
Short breaks
Dissent Job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, augusztus 13.
Working at JCPenney requires a lot of patience towards customers, team and managers. Willing to do any last minute request and be able to multitask at a fast past.
Jcpenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
i enjoyed working at the store very much being able to help customer an interact with people from all over. A typical day at work was normally as the main cashier depending on the department or floor i was working on.
It was decent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed my time at JCP. Nice people and fun experiences. It was very laid back and training was fairly easy. However, I did not get a lot of hours and they pay was less than satisfactory.
Fun environment, easy
Kontra érvek
Low pay, not enough hours
Fun At that time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2018, augusztus 13.
I was a first time college student at the time 2years out of high school. This job was fun at that time. I was the sales associate for the Homes Department. The employees worked together as a team.
Horrible
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, MD2018, augusztus 13.
This JcPenney does not care about their employees, they give horrible hours and basically want people who will live the lifestyle of “JcPenney or die”. If you don’t have a perfect flexible schedule they will only work you one day when you can work 5 or so days.
Good breaks
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, bad management, too many employees
not bad at all
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 13.
best job i've had compared to my past

customers are great and you begin to enjoy
hearing about others and their experiences and upcoming events that lead them to the store that day
great people there
communication issues
Slow work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, augusztus 12.
It was always very slow in my department. During the holidays, the traffic picked up and it got busy. We always got little prizes for getting (ICAPS) which means when we got customers to sign up for a JCPenny credit card and saved them 20-25% off
Short days
Under paid, dirty, unreliable
Very productive place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jr. Department2018, augusztus 11.
A typical day at work consisted of me assisting customers and being a model employee.

JCPennys sharpens my skills as a person, those skills I use in everyday life.
Great space, great people
The store closed down
ok place to work
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2018, augusztus 11.
good place to work for a student, flexible schedules are offered and management is understanding. Not a good place to try and make a career. No advancement opportunities are offered they mostly hire from outside.
Racist Managers
Jcpenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, augusztus 10.
As the store is supposed to welcome all its customers, it only welcomes selective group of people. Some managers and supervisors will wait around looking for people of color to stalk presenting to shop while monitoring the entire shopping of the people of color. The store is very racist and only employs a few people of color to covers up how racist they are.
drives sales really well
there is much racism
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wesley Chapel, FL2018, augusztus 10.
The hardest part about working at my particular JCPenney is that there isn't a proper training program. When I first started, I felt very unprepared and unaware of what my job was supposed to be. There are so many different situations that employees are thrown into everyday that can be overwhelming to an employee who does not have prior experience in a retail background.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van