Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 483 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 483 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
With this being my first job I quickly got excited to be one of Jcpennys employees but I started receiving pay and felt like I was work harder to be getting paid what I was getting
Relaxed environment
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here, especially as my first job I got after I turned 16. Made a lot of friends and had great management while I worked there. I was only part time but they were great with my schedule as a high schooler.
Good management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot of fun working here. The staff was nice and welcoming and I made some great friends along the way. The discount was nice and the customers were always grateful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often fun and often very hard work. Right crew makes a big difference. Holidays are fun and cheerful. Employee discount is awesome!!!! Only left job to return to former career position.
Pro érvek
Nice environment and professional co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Political store manager only interested in self.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co- workers and managers were always happy as a whole. We could always have a smile on our face and welcome all of our customers in as they would come in and shop. We gave out coupons every weekend as well.
Free lunches
Short breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one cares about you at this job, you are just a number. There was almost no opportunity for advancement, and if you're trying to support a family off of this income, go somewhere else, pay is absolutely terrible, and weekdays go by EXTREMELY slow.
Pro érvek
Great Discount, Semi-Flexible Schedule.
Kontra érvek
Terrible Management, Lots of Favoritism, Awful Pay.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really fun and working with different people and doing Black Friday and special events and getting a discount and having friends and family day
Getting sales done
Kontra érvek
The cons are when we had slow days at Jcpenn
Munkahelyi kultúra
My whole experience at JCPenney was great. I could always handle what was thrown at me whether it was an angry customer or an extremely busy rush. The only reason I left was because of personal family reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work if youre willing to get a lot of hours. it may come in between your personal life, fair warning. the pay is pretty good and working at JCPenney comes with many benefits.
staff, pay, hours
intefers with personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenny is a professional environment where it is clear management is always trying to work in harmony with both part time and full time associates. In a business where customer complaints are often JCpenny does well enough to provide support to its employees during moments of customer conflict. Though the company provides little opportunity for pay raises.
Pro érvek
Consitent hours, professional work environment
Kontra érvek
Next to no opportunities for pay raises
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a college student this was a good part time job, but it was only temporary and just for a paycheck so I had no long term plans to stay. It was a typical minimum wage retail job that helped me to gain experience.
Great coworkers, teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work at!! Great work environment! Great management. I enjoyed working there with a lot of nice coworkers! Also great prices for great quality!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of favoritism, complaining, and unprofessionalism at my location. Management tends to stay in the office most of the day and gossip. Sometimes the job expectations are unrealistic. A lot of workers stand around and do nothing and management allows it, leaving you to pick up the slack.
Flexibility, associate discount
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, crazy work load, underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney is good. You can let the managers know the days and hours you are available to work. They work along your time. If you need to someone to work for you on a particular day, they will agree.
Pro érvek
Some times free lunches, especially on holidays, and long hours.
Kontra érvek
Some coupons are restricted to customers only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from working and learning new things as I went. I met new friends and they helped guide me when I first started. They made me feel like I can count on them to help me when I did something wrong. It was my first job and I felt good that I gained experience. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. The managers were flexible when you wanted some days off. Overall I had a great experience with my first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JCPenney the management was friendly and welcoming. The other coworkers were also very welcoming, helped teach the ropes. Customers were a breeze to handle after a few days of working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very inclusive and everyone is very nice. It is very enjoyable to work there and most everyone gets along. I learned a good amount about my position while working there and learned much about retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are flexible with my hours with me being a student. They have given me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. The hours are food and management is very supportive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was pretty fun just really slow pace. The managers and employees were wonderful. They teach you where everything is throughout the store. If you aren’t up front doing cashier work then you are on the floors folding clothesyou are out on the floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am retired, but I want to work again with the company, I is a FAMILY , specialist in the Joyerly , shoes department , even the all store. It a very great company for Work.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés