JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 051 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 794 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, augusztus 24.
JCPenney was a very easy going job. They always worked around my schedule and gave time off when I needed it for school or vacation. I worked at two locations. The Management was terrible at the first location I worked at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, augusztus 24.
good managers and such but when I was working there the management was a mess, and the studio was disintegrating into chaos. I was a new hire and they werent able to properly train me due to it.
JCPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2019, augusztus 24.
The job was nice because I really didn’t like talking to people like that till I got this job. The management at JCPenney was alright when I first started but then people left and new managers got hired and that’s when management was at it worst. The hardest part about this job was that they weren’t good on break coverage and scheduling. I enjoyed working here cause of the associates and the friendly customers .
Positive work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 23.
As a Jcpenney's assoicate, we are usually the first person the customer meets upon entering our stores. I always try to create and maintain a long-term relationship with our customers. To achieve sales goals and represent the store in a positive manner.
Pro érvek
Employee discount. Meeting and greeting the customers
Working on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
JC Penney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2019, augusztus 23.
The most enjoyable part of the job doing recovery at JCPENNEY. I was able to work at my own pace, & it was nice to be able to work by myself. I was assigned to a certain part of the store & the work day went by fairly fast.
1,0
Fake
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI2019, augusztus 23.
You don’t actually get close to anyone. The managers have favorites and if your not one of them you can go days without being talked to other than hello. They lie straight to your face. Tell you everything you want hear in an interview and then don’t do any of it. Double standards if you aren’t a favorite by one of the mangers. There are like 12 managers and they don’t communicat. I was favored by one manager the way I was treated by other managers was horrible and I watched the one who favored me be horrible to other employees.
A fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Grove, NY 117552019, augusztus 23.
Despite the fact that I had a seasonal position at J. C. Penney, I had a very wonderful experience as the first job where I got paid a minimum wage salary.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, change job requirements weekly, poor manager
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miamisburg, OH2019, augusztus 22.
JCPenney changed my job sometimes weekly. Changed different standards frequently. They would schedule you 5 three hour days and then ask you to stay over everyday for up to 8 hours. If you refused to stay you were talked about by the leaders and management and made to feel you were not a team player. I worked here 7 years and my pay went from $8.75-9.43. They would hire Christmas help at $10 hour then keep the good ones but refused to raise their long time employees pay to match new hire pay.
I stayed because they will give you unpaid time off whenever you need it. They give a 25% off employee discount on most items and I loved my coworkers.
25% discount, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Small raises, poor manager, no rewards for hard work and dedication.
Fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 22.
Managers are nice. The job is not hard and you get to learn new things. The managers are understandable when you can't do many hours. It gets very busy on some days.
Discounts, knowledge, friends
Busy nights
Fun work place
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, augusztus 22.
They were all respectful and a nice company to work for. And well organized . Everyone was helpful and great at training I caught on very well. It’s was a great experience of working there.
good work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 20.
good place to work and i learned cashiering, customer service and the managers where nice also made alot of friends and helped people. i enjoyed making friends and hepling people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Hartford, NY2019, augusztus 20.
On the weekdays the store is pretty quiet but during lunch hours it gets pretty steady so you're always doing something. I love working with my coworkers and love a lot of my managers. Hardest part of the job is being understaffed on a busy day and running around like crazy. Best part of my job is the people I work with.
What i learned
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CO2019, augusztus 20.
How to work the dot com desk. How a jcp credit card program works and the benefits of having it. How to find items in the back for online in store pickup
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a first job it was okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 20.
Not much to say but if you have open availability they will schedule you overnight shifts and then morning shifts back to back, it was a really good place to begin with retail.
It was a relaxing job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, augusztus 20.
It was a relaxing job I loved working at JCPenney I had very strong customer service skills and all my customers love me there I was a very dependable and hard worker.
Great place to work !
Sales Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 19.
Part time commission holiday help, offered to stay on. Enjoyed my job/going to work. Only left because they stopped selling appliances. Great place to work, well managed management staff.
Friendly people
Work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic fun place to work either cashier or fitting rooms
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2019, augusztus 18.
Customer service is always first be nice and respectful to strangers. Answering questions about the products. Ordering specific items a customer may request. Processing credit card applications is the most important thing.
%25 employee discount
Part time only
2,0
Management is poor
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2019, augusztus 18.
The pay doesn't match what you do, the store I worked at was very unsanitized, expect to work overtime if you take PM shifts, management is chaotic based on my experience, lack of communication.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2019, augusztus 18.
I came on as an experienced Sales Associate, so my training was to refresh and learn JCP's way to effectively execute a sales transactions. My most enjoyable part of any given day was to get customers through a long line and to help that indecisive customer save money as we put together a "run-way" outfit.
2,0
Fast pace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 17.
JCPenny was a fast paced Holiday job. The pay was only minimum wage. I feel for the amount of work that was to be done the employee’s should have been compensated more.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van