JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

4 961 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 465 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney ( Sales Associate)
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2019, július 19.
JCPenney was a interesting work experience! The staff was great to work with besides the rude / horrible management. Overall it was a good time working at JCPenney’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and stressful goals to meet
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2019, július 19.
JCPenney does not like giving raises, they make goals high and make you work your butt off. I was there for over 2 years and I only made 8.50 an hour.
Pro érvek
A job to go to
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, realistic goals because you often have to work alone and possible goals walk out the door.
fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA 238342019, július 18.
it is a great in between job or part time employment. Great benefit would be discount to all employees. great place to meet friends and to shop; reasonable pricing
J.C. Penney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, július 18.
Greet customers upon arrival
• Assist customers with any questions they may have concerning a purchase
• Assist customers with refunds, returns, and resolve common complaints
• Maintain a clean and neat stock area
JCPenney credit card
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, július 18.
This job was very easy job, but the only thing was getting the customer to apply for the jcpenney credit card. The managers always make sure that we get at least 2 credit cards a day.
Slightly above average retail
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, július 18.
JC Penney's can be considered to be one of the "better" retail jobs that one can be employed by. The experience that you have at any JC Penney's is almost completely dependent on management. When management communicates with each other and can create plans for associates to follow, then things are wonderful. But when management does not communicate with each other, it can be very chaotic for other associates.
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, július 17.
I enjoyed working at JcPenney. This location was very organized and the managers were very professional. It was a great work environment and I loved working at the cash registers.
Love this company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2019, július 17.
All-around good company. Nice people, good investment to be in. Growth opportunities, great pay, good learning experience. Had a wonderful time working for thw company.
JCPenney Experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, július 16.
JCPenney is a wonderful place to work! Management could use a little work, but every other aspect is positive and run phenomenally. Very accommodating to employee needs and willing to work at your pace when learning new skills on the job.
I liked working there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2019, július 16.
The job at jcpenny was decent. Some concerns were that the management was very poor and there was some weird relationships with managers which was very inappropriate
Great place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2019, július 16.
Great place to work at, fun place to work at, clean restrooms. Good customer service. Well organized work place.Provided great coupons. High quality merchandise. With great prices/
Very good
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paducah, KY2019, július 16.
I really love my job at Jcp but some of the coworkers are highly disrespectful. The customer were really sweet and caring. The job was fun. Everything is pretty good
Monotonous
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, július 15.
Lots of pressure from management to sign people up for credit cards, they will pull you aside to tell you to sign more people up. Fairly monotonous work
It was ok 😊
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2019, július 15.
The management is why I left, They have cut everyone's hours so I had to quit, I'm about making money not being used but barely paid. That's not how employees are suppose to be treated.
Enjoyed my job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2019, július 15.
jcp was my home away from home .. enjoyed going to work everyday ,from working with my coworkers to engaging with the customers .The best part of working at jcp was so family orientated. miss my jcp family
Pro érvek
the holidays dinners, the discounts
Kontra érvek
health care, short breaks
Fantastic place
L.O.D/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, július 14.
Fantastic place to work great for first time jobs. Great flexible hours safe environment your challenges and helped provide solutions. A great community to work for
Has its ups and downs
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2019, július 14.
The managers were pretty nice but as a whole between all associates and managers, it wasn't as connected as it could've been. Also communication and scheduling needs work. Some associates would have to work the register and recover their department by themselves. This caused problems being able to get everything done before closing. Better communication is also needed, they have morning meetings before opening and people who don't have opening shifts sometimes miss important info and never get told later.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNY'S is a nice place to work. I love the customer interaction and the commission opportunity.
Sales Associate/Windows Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montclair, CA2019, július 14.
I have been working evenings and weekends at JCPENNY'S for almost 10 years. Starting as a seasonal cashier to now working in Home Specialty where I sell Custom Windows, Shutters and also Mattresses. My hourly base is 13.25 plus commission which makes up for the base rate and part time hours worked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Do not work here!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, július 13.
Horrible place to work. Managers are constantly on your butt for simple tasks, penny raises, no chance of moving up, no hours, I could go on and on. Please do yourself a favor and look somewhere else. The place is going under anyway. Not worth your time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is based on commission
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2019, július 13.
They start you out with normal hours but if you’re not a person who’s good at making sales then this job isn’t for you. Within a few weeks your hours will be deducted without anyone notifying you. I found out from former employees that you’re only valued for the amount of credit cards you sell. If you don’t sell the minimum amount that’s required then expect to have your hours drastically cut the following week without notice.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van