JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

4 823 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 915 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Awful
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2019, április 21.
The managers only promote and give good evaluations to the people they are friends with. As such it makes hard workers want to work less because they know they will never be acknowledged unless they are in the clique.
Flexible Schedule
Short breaks, Credit goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2019, április 20.
Loved working here. Awesome discounts, always got breaks, very easy to work for, and got bonuses everytime you signed someone up for a credit card. You got to work with awesome people and even could transfer stores if moving.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making you work hard with no thank you
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyattsville, MD2019, április 20.
I worked hard at JCPenney I did my job! But At the end of me working there I wasn’t movtivated to do anything. Because All I heard from my managers was do this but never A thank you. Never felt appreciate. But over it. Beside managers Our LODS (leader on duty) they did most of the work. I liked them. And the other associates were nice too!
Kontra érvek
Hours suck! Short breaks!
JCP Review
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, április 19.
Working at JCP was a great experience at a young age. A typical day at work consisted of folding clothes and working the register. Th emost enjoyable part of the job was payday! After all the hard work pays off, It is really fun for a young person.
Great company bad management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, április 19.
I loved the people, built great relationships; seems to be a heirachy involved in promoting and recognition. It's been a long while since I worked for the company, hopefully improvements were made.
Pro érvek
Excellent store, grew up on the catalog and it's still good quality
Kontra érvek
Seems to haven't grown much. The company seems to be expanding due to sephora's addition
Munkahelyi kultúra
Likely my favorite place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2019, április 18.
I had practically no complaints about working here, manager cared about the employees, and the need for hours, still remembers me to this day when I go in shopping there
It’s alright
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, április 18.
Everyone there is great! You make friends instantly. Downside, management is very terrible. Recently someone worked there for 4 years and we got a brand new PO and this PO reported this worker of 4 years that she was giving too much discounts. The thing is we need a managers approval to give the discount and this worker was not a manager. And the PO reported her to number 1 and suggested she should be fired. Number 1 knew this worker all the 4 years and never had a problem with her, but yet took up the suggestion and fired her on the spot. I would just be careful working for this company, the job itself is not all bad. But the management is very awful.
Flexible hours
Management, holidays, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job as a sales associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, április 18.
This was my first job ever, and although it wasn't bad I often found that my coworkers were unmotivated and somewhat lazy. I came to be friends with many of them, but there were many times everyone would have to make overtime just to clean up the store. There were definitely some issues with scheduling.
Good first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2019, április 18.
Great first job if you can survive low hours on non peak months. If you can get past that, and apply yourself, you can advance. My immediate supervisors always had my back.
Pro érvek
Family atmosphere, learn customer service skills
Kontra érvek
irregular schedule, low hours spread out to too many people
Fun workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2019, április 17.
Working at jcpenny,it has made me learn to interact better with people getting to know people,by helping them if they need help.It is great working at jcp
Interacting with customers
Short breaks
I liked JcPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 17.
I liked working for JCPenney, because my co-workers were absolutely amazing! They were very kind and generous people. The management, was good at first until the management got changed I wish I had a better experience.
Good company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, április 17.
Great company flexibility on schedule ,and works with employees. By having family leave and also great store with week sales and employees discount stores business hours are also good
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Mandatory holiday work for every employees
Sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 16.
Job entailed interacting with customers, managers, and coworkers. Low pay rate (minimum wage), but included discount on store merchandise. Deals with monetary transactions.
My work experience ar JC Penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, április 16.
Work typically begins with unloading merchandise at the shipping dock, and then I begin to sort and transport those items that should be placed on the floor in store. We then check to see what needs to be restocked and we also look for defective merchandise. This continues through the day until the work day ends. The hardest part of the job involves carrying signs and tables and chairs. The most enjoyable part consists of helping customers.
Paid Vacations
Short lunch breaks
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, április 15.
Usually shows favoritism, give others more hours. Management is okay. Not enough people on the floor to provide customer service which results people getting angry.
low hours, terrible pay
Jc Penney review
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, április 15.
I honestly loved working there I hate it was seasonal, i feel they wouldve hired me permanently if they could have but they were over staffed & couldn't
I loved working here
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, április 15.
I love working here, but it's mainly because I have an awesome team. The management has attitude problems and there's also a lot of nepotism. The structure of the store does nothing to support the fitting room, in which case the fitting room attendant has too many tasks to do any work effectively, let alone get customers to sign up for credit cards which they want everyone to sign up for. They also don't follow State regulations for breaks so nobody takes accurate breaks if it's not on the clock.
Pro érvek
great team, incentive to sell credit cards
Kontra érvek
disorganized, too much miscommunication, don't follow labor laws
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to begin working at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2019, április 14.
its not a bad place to begin your work xperience, it has decent positions and there is always room to improve on something. becomes stagnant quick though so be careful
fun
Not meant for long term
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NY2019, április 14.
Pleasant working environment. Everyone worked as a team.
Helpful and caring staff. Supervisors were attentive and helpful to the staff. There were opportunities for advancement.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best company to work for
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, április 14.
Management Team does not empathize with employees at all. Goals are unrealistically high when no customers are around. No proper training or coaching. NO Warnings whatsoever, they just take action. Flexible Hous, and free meals on specific dates.
Flexible Hours
No consideration towards employees
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van