JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 369 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to understand and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2020, február 23.
I really enjoyed my time at jcpenney. I learned a lot of leadership skills there, as well have organizational skills that I will use for the rest of my life
JCPenney work life
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2020, február 23.
Working at JCPenney has its ups and downs. Must know how to work with a crazy schedule and must know how to get along with everyone. Not only the employees but also the customers.
Part time Cashier
Sales Associates (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2020, február 23.
Every customer that walks through the door loves me and always has good things to say about me but my managers are so rude and lazy. They’ll stand around talking and gossiping but the minute your just standing and drinking water they’ll complain and tell you to do something. The AP (security) is very rude. Ever since i got there the head security been giving me nothing but trouble. Every time i see her she claims i did something wrong Overall i do not recommend this job at all. Teens should not have to experience this as their first job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt like I wasnt wanted there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2020, február 22.
Even tho I was doing my job correctly.i always had people looking at me.managers over my shoulders asking when is my shift over.i showed up everyday.on time.never missed a day.being there made me feel kinda low.started me off with the lowest pay of 9.25 even tho I had retail experience.
Working at JCPENNY
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2020, február 21.
Working at JCPENNY was a great experience because of my coworker but the reason I left the job because I had to move. I didn’t learn much at this job because it was similar to Abercrombie and Fitch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Crew and management had a very close relationship and supported one another
Sales Assoc (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nampa, ID2020, február 21.
I learned merchandising and inventory control. The most difficult task would be heavy lifting and hours on your feet. I only left the company because I moved out of state and the new JC Penny would not start me at what I was making in the previous state.
Seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2020, február 20.
I was living out of state and took this job seasonally. It was the best job I ever had. I developed good relationships with all the staff. I moved back to Alaska or would have stayed on.
job duties
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 20.
There are multiple job duties when working there it has to be fast paced nice near and efficient staff is okay not all are nice but work is work and it’s does get super busy
Good ft, ehh pt
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, február 20.
It's a pretty good place to work if you're full time and have the patience to calm an angry customer down. But once you go part time, you'd better get another job because they will hardly get you to work.
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA 956102020, február 19.
Very employee friendly, really works hard to try and motivate employees to do better. Wonderful break room and locker setup, I loved working there. I would definitely recommend working there. It can get a bit annoying dealing with customers sometimes but its what I expected working retail. I was sick for a while while I was working there and the managers were super nice about it.
Pro érvek
Reduced cost at the foodcourt, Employee friendly
Kontra érvek
Honestly just the customers, but even that wasn't that bad
Is an OK place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2020, február 19.
Management and customers can be rude and disrespectful sometimes, focus seems to be what you can do for the company, i.e. get credit apps, open availability, etc.
Not recommended
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2020, február 19.
It could have just been the location I worked at, but I hated working for this company. As a college student, I was demanded to work on weekends even though I asked for one day off to be tailored to school work. Management sucks. Pay sucks. Not recommended.
This place sucks
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Peters, MO2020, február 19.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here ! especially the Mid Rivers location the whole management team sucks and don't know how to treat their employees. The general manger never speaks to her employees all she is worried about making credit card applications! The whole staff talks about everyone like a dog behind their back. Pay sucks and they always fire people because they don't make enough credit apps! They never schedule enough people to work and the GM never helps with anything!! I would not recommend anyone to work here also they let lazy staff get away with a lot of things but never reward their good hard working employees!!!! And they also play favoritism too
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, február 18.
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Good company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpena, MI2020, február 18.
"the customer is always right" type of corporation. Very strong service skills and flexibility in availability is a necessity to achieve high expectations.
Great job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2020, február 18.
Some days I was confused on what my tasks were, but mostly I knew what I was doing. I was constantly changing sections so I never got to comfortable working in one place.
Large variety of work
Unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will never work there again
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, február 18.
The managers were great but there were a two people that gave me an extremely hard time I was pretty much bullied into leaving this job. The Human Resources person picked favorites and basically forced me to leave giving me one day in a two week work period I wouldn’t recommend anyone work at this job
N/a
Temporary Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2020, február 18.
The work environment was a great place. They made sure everyone was having fun, but also doing their job. They were very helping, when you needed help.
Not close
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2020, február 17.
-customer is always right
-not enough work to do
-low pay for the quality of work
-not close
-no communication
-equipment doesn’t work most of the time
Big company
Kontra érvek
Doesn’t care about the associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very amazing retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2020, február 15.
I worked in the back at the return and pickups desk. An average day would include me doing multiple returns and dozens of pickups for customers. It typically got busy fast whenever I clocked in, but that is just my luck.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van