Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 553 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It served its purpose for the time being. good job to start out doing if you're in high school, need a part time job, or if you want to get some retail experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardworking employees are not appreciated. Management is very disrespectful. They only respect the older associates. The older associates can be very rude towards you when asking for help. Instead of guiding you, they bash you for doing wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is only good for anyone looking to work 10 hours a week for very little pay. Very easy job, but management is a joke. Constantly on employees about credit applications even though they can not even get them. Also has some of the rudest and worst customers compared to any other department store.
Easy, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Pay, dealing with customers and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was easy enough but most upper management will continuously be hounding you to meet the credit card quotas. Tried to advance in the company and while the management team in the store were supportive, beyond that was dismal. If you're just looking for a temporary or seasonal job then this can be great for you.
Flexible with schedule
No room for advancement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working at JCPenneys. I learned a lot while I was there. It was a very long time ago. I don’t know what it is like now working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at JCPenney is difficult because the manager cared mostly about scheduling people on her time and her time only.ManagementIn general, managers at JCPenney cared mostly about more people showing up with no exception of school or personal life.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at JCPenney is fun, and makes the work environment more enjoyable and exciting when coming to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was as easy as a retail job could be. Customers could be difficult to work with but other than that, the roles were pretty straightforward: Get on the register to care for customers and otherwise, keep the floor looking tidy. The only real problem I had during my time at JCP was the management. We had no formal training to let us know where to go to if we needed time off, needed a schedule change, or anything of the sort. When we would go to the managers with questions, we were often given attitude -- They were not at all easily approachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was alright. Typical day at work. I learned a little bit while working there. Hardest part of job was just long hours. Most enjoyable was prolly talking to people
Lunch
People
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working during the holidays. Job load was extra heavy for me because i was the only bilingual in my department. Other than the job load.. i loved it.
Employee discount
Lazy coworkers. Need more bilinguals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first time job, and for someone learning how to do customer service. Teamwork, cashiering, customer service, point of sale training, cash handling, and independent work.
Learning
Wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is struggling to stay open so they are always changing policies, but when I worked there the start pay was minimum wage. In four years I got two raises that didn’t even equal $1.
Pro érvek
Some of my coworkers were nice
Just about everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Way to many responsibilities for what the pay is. They hound the employees to get credit card applications and cut hours of they don't. Management does not care about employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with this company for 2 years and it was a steady job to work at. It is a good first job for high school or college students looking to make extra money. It is a very family oriented place to work and coworkers are typically very nice.
Steady job
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent starting customer service job. Coworkers were fun, met some really great people. Pay was horrid, as to be expected with a corporate retail job. Stay on the managers good side and you’re good.
Nice coworkers
Bad pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work with awesome co workers. They Co workers were amazing and the work culture was very healthy with amazing staff who were helping one another.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at JCPenney is nights weekends and holidays are a mustPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at JCPenney are very lowJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at JCPenney, I think as long as you did your job well you had nothing to worry aboutManagementIn general, managers at JCPenney are easy toapproachCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at JCPenney is easyOverallMy experience working at JCPenney is a rewarding experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the shoe department means earning commission. Its okay but you have to watch other employees trying to steal sales. It's chaotic during holidays and weekends and don't be disappointed if you are asked to try on multiple sizes of the same shoe.
Earnings
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPENNEY was fine. Exactly what you’d expect working a retail job fresh out of high school. Management was terrible at working with scheduling though. I had to put in 3 requests to have my availability changed to work around my classes, and they still never did.
Pro érvek
Mini bonuses for hitting goals. Generally supportive management.
Terrible pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed it here maybe my first couple of months, but only because I really only associated with my coworkers on the same level as me and just did what I was told. Once I started communicating with management and seeing just how they run the place I had no choice but to quit. It was literally terrible.
Pro érvek
discounts, work with your schedule
Kontra érvek
management, bad organizational skills, communication was off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork/life balance at jc penny is very much balanced and flexible.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at JCPenney are pretty goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at JCPenney, I think if you stay long enough at the company you"lol see benefitsManagementIn general, managers at JCPenney are quite likeable.They are friendly,helpful and eager to work with you.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at JCPenney is such a honor.They are so nice.OverallMy experience working at JCPenney was a very good one.The people are friendly,you get good pay,the training is excellent and you enjoy your work.Laurena,my boss is the best,she is so sweet and does an excellent job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't care about you or what's going on in your life. It is hard to get time off. They only care about the credit cards you get people to sign up for.