Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 513 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 513 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to predict which brick and mortar stores will survive competition from Internet shopping and, now, Covid-19. The location at Fair Oaks Mall was great--very close to my home.
Pro érvek
Location was close to my home.
Kontra érvek
The constant push to open credit card accounts when I was there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers and managers were horrible most stood around talking and not working at all
Didnt get trained on anything new didnt even get a name tag until I was about to quit

Only good thing was the pay but the schedule was always changing and put out last minute

Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a retail job. Some days are great and some are not. I was grateful to have great people to work with. Managers were okay, however they got lazier as time went on.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, minimal advancement, job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be micromanaged by your department managers and there is no consistency in management. You will be picking up slacks from other unproductive employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at JCPenney is great.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at JCPenney are average.

In general, managers at JCPenney are amazing and nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would have kept working at JC Penney except that I could not get full time hours. They don’t give anyone, except management, full time. Also, the hours I had to work were a lot of evening and weekend work, which I didn’t used to mind, but I do now with life changes and I needed to get something daytime, no weekends. But the people, management, they were all amazing!!!
Pro érvek
Lots of free lunches, prizes for getting credit cards, lots of fun
Kontra érvek
Hours and no full time shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, I loved the managers there, they made the work experience pretty fun. It was a pretty easy job, the worst part was rude customers, but that is to be expected at any job working with the public!
Paid for credit applications
lack of raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were great and hours were flexible. I was able to go to school and work. Also able to pick up holiday hours. You'd get employees discount which was great. I was offered a position for supervisor after a few months so there is definitely room for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a seasonal position at JCPenney‘s, it was fairly easy to get the hang of their system and an easy transition with my coworkers. With being a native Spanish speaker, I couldn’t keep up with credit card sales.
Pro érvek
Good people, Weekly activities for employees
Kontra érvek
Not very flexible with work schedule, pressure to make credit card sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was so far very welcoming, the co-workers were great and very easy to get along with. Everyone is willing to help each other. The managers were always there for anyone who needed them to be.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, reasonable breaks and teamwork, good pay and discounts
Hours can be long
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the department I worked in I learned a lot. My coworkers were super sweet and we still stay in contact. Environment was pretty easy going to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I would say that the management is okay, but i do feel that they racial profile customers. The employees are friendly, and but they have turnover rate, mainly because of employee theft, unfortunately many of the teenagers were caught doing illegal things. The management is not terrible, I would not want to work there any more, mostly because of pay , hours, and did not have benefits. The discount was okay you get 15 % with their credit card, and 20% with it.
Good sales
Kontra érvek
You are stressed about getting charge accounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first when I first started working there I was really confused, naive, but also excited. I love my co workers and my bosses. They are really great people. Your schedule varies from time to time and the salary is okay. It is a great place to work to gain customer service experience. The management is really nice although we need more workers to cover for one another. Yes they'll be difficult customers but overall it is an easy job. If you're a fast learner like me you can get everything done quickly. The hardest part of the job is your schedule and availability as well as wage. B
Pro érvek
Getting along with co-workers and very calm job. Your days approved days off.
Kontra érvek
Schedule and covering one another shift is troubling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for almost two years in total. I loved the management there. Management was understanding and fun to work with as well as my co-workers. It was a great first job for me. They also saw my potential and gave me more opportunities to expand my skills.
Pro érvek
Discounts in JCPenney, Salon, and Sephora. Good environment.
Kontra érvek
Having a lot of stuff to do and not enough time to finish
Munkahelyi kultúra
they would ask me if i felt comfortable with the job, running the register and talking to the customers. i built a lot of my experience through jcpenney by learning new skills.
learning a lot
unorganized, stressful, incomplete work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, co-workers are very nice. HR was horrible and the pay was ridiculous low. More for a high school child to work out for their first Job to make allowance money
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
horrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job so really helped me build up my customer service skills. It was fun helping customers find what they needed or were looking for especially jn the shoe department
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days feet will hurt a lot and they aren’t flexible only care about JCP credit cards. Good for extra money. Forced to work all holidays and won’t let you have a day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review at JCpenney was overall a Great Job to work at. The managers and associates were great to work with and the pay was very good ! The only problem i had was with the food breaks, but other than that it’s a great job!
Pro érvek
Good pay, benefits and hours .
Short Breakes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the store, working here was great and I hope to get back to it soon. The environment was very nice and I felt I could work fast paced here. Managers are very helpful
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Females were payed more then male associates who had less job experience and were given the same job . If u don’t kiss up to the mangers they won’t give u any help .
Some employe appreciation
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, rude customers, draining