Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate5 415 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 415 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for someone in high school/early college to work
Liked to work there back in high school, would not recommend it to someone over the age of 19. Good pay for a young kid. Retail just wasnt exactly my thing. But for someone who doesnt mind folding clothes then i would reccomend.
Amazing
Loved working there. Great with flexible hours. Great environment. Also loved meeting and greeting new customers also loved my crew. Cashier was a great place for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace with no tolerance for availability changes
i enjoy working thereonly thing was schedule wasnt cinsistent. then they would give you points toward termination if u cant m,ake it not until a year in did i find out i could switch or give away a shift.
no opportunity to advance
JCP was a good place to work.However companies financial health made it hard for the management to give you an opportunity to advance.
I hope the company survives.
great, clean environment
Jc penny was a very nice and clean environment to work in. dedicated management and supervisors. I worked there a short time due to going to school but i enjoyed myself while i was there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job helped me with my math, memory, customer service,and helped me build a character I thought I'll never be
I'm very shy but working at JCPenney it was easy for me to build friend ships, customer service, and be recognized as a hard worker at a young age, helping people made me happy everyday.
Management actually cared
I had worked for another competitor before joining JCP, where management belittled you, never appreciate you and constantly talked down to, this was NOT the case with JCP, they actually made it known they cared, I was never belittled and management actually had your back. One holiday I was working there and the store manager jumped on the line to help me out
Working at JCP
Working here was alright because I was still in high school while I was working so it was a good first job. Learned some stuff about the retail business. Working here had its ups and downs; especially with customers. Some customers were nice and showed respect and then obviously there were customers who didn't show any the of respect to me or the workers; they would just mess up the clothes, not even try to attempt to fix it, etc. The managers were cool, some just really get under your skin. Overall working here was alright, if I had to rate it, it would be like a 6.5/10, definitely needed improvement.
a typical day at work
my Responsibilities as a JCPenney sales associate included greeting customers, assisting customers finding what they were looking for, working on projects such as stocking and organizing product on the sales floor. i was also in charge of ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going and fun environment
I was a holiday seasonal employee so it was Fast paced, busy, enjoyable retail environment due to the staff members. We all were encouraging and helpful to one another.
Pro érvek
free lunches and dinners during the holiday season
Kontra érvek
short breaks
No advancement opportunities
Wanted to have a job that was steady and full time. Did not have room to grow and wanted quality time to be with family and this company was consuming my time
productive and hardworking
I would recommend this job for anyone who has a hard work drive, loves customer interaction and teamwork with coworkers to complete monthly and yearly sale goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn how to be responsible
It was good experience be working there I enjoyed and if make enthusiastic passionate sales associate. Those were the reason I liked working in Jcpenny this place is nice place to work and enjoyable too.
Terrible place to work
I worked here for not even four months. Upon applying, I received a phone call for a group interview. The interview made it seem like the job was full of diversity and welcoming people. It was a lie. I got the job and immediately after starting, already learned of gossip and drama happening on the floor DAILY. I was told one girl had quit because her coworkers had created a group chat talking badly on her name, and they were "bullying and harassing" her. She had to quit because she couldn't take it and management didn't do anything about it. The workers here were judgmental, rude, selfish, and just not fun to work with in the slightest. They also NEVER wanted to do THEIR JOB. They would place it on the "newbies" because they knew they could get away with it. Management wasn't helpful and were quite intimidating. The supervisor at the time was the only management personnel I liked but they had relocated weeks into me getting the job. I was also scheduled weekly during times I said I was UNAVAILABLE. I had started my first semester in college and was unable to work during certain times because of classes but management still scheduled me and it seemed to be a huge deal when I had to call out because they did not respect my schedule of availability. It was such a terrible job, I wanted to quit on the spot but I had to give them a two weeks notice. Best two weeks of my life because I knew I wouldn't have to come back to such a hostile work environment.
Kontra érvek
Management, bullying and harassment, gossip, lazy workers, no work ethic, hostile environment, does not respect schedule of availability
Needs Better Employee Benefits
I have been working for JCPenney for two years, and they have never prioritized employee benefits — especially since they have been cutting hours with no pay. Despite cutting hours, employees still have to work everyday of the week. Also, there is a lack of promotions within the company for long-time employees.
Fun
Help customers everyday with a smile. I looked forward to going in everyday and making a difference. It was worth while when I was there. I made a lot of friends
Nice place to work
This is a nice job to work at for a young person coming out of high school that need a paycheck. it’s a good place to work if the hours was Steady but overall it’s a good place to work they have flexible schedule if you go to school or if you need time off but I like the job.
wonderful job!
friendly management & employees!
great place to work at ! it’s not really toooo much work! fold clothes and cashier:)

(don’t forget to ask every costumer about applying for a card)
Terrible Management
So called managers really think their employees are dumb. They’re constantly repeating theirselves and have an attitude doing it. The pay sucks including if you have a degree. They don’t care. One of the managers kissing the customers a**, so she won’t have a poor customer service. Even the rules have changed. Terrible place to work. I will try to my hardest to never work retail again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good starter job
Working at JcPenney you can get a variety of tasks throughout the day. Anywhere between checking out customers, cleaning fitting rooms, putting away clothes, add new merchandise to the floor, and help come up with new sets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a pretty much easy job.
One thing I like about jcpenny was my coworkers always smile and invited me into the job with open hands. I was very comfortable to the point I could spot a stealer and can report them I keep a good eye out of my place of work it’s important to me . I loved it there
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés