JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 186 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 416 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good Company
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, november 11.
JCPenney is a solid company to work for, I felt like my job was valued and most managers cared about helping employees. A job well done is honored and it’s ok to work at your own pace while the project is getting finished.
Good for what it is
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2019, november 10.
It's your basic retail job. It's not going to be fun at times, but at least you have a job. I felt unprepared to start working. There wasn't nearly enough training. I was just thrown into the teeth of things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
El mejor ambiente de trabajo que tuve, excelenres managers,supervisores.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2019, november 10.
Trabaje en jc pennie 2004-2009 y fue el mejor trabajo de mi vida.
Pro érvek
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Kontra érvek
Pay rate muy bajo deberia ser 13 hr.
Jc penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bell, AZ2019, november 10.
I loved working there I learned a lot while working here people skills as well as doing what customers love is acually helping them when shopping for some onei . there family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good for a first job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, november 8.
Was my first. I enjoyed my managers and coworkers. Got good hours. Paid well and they were able to work with my schedule. The pay wasn't great but it wasn't bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2019, november 8.
I would definitely work here as first job. It gives you the experience you need like people skills, money management, time management, and business skills. They are usually good at working with you life schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun helping customers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2019, november 8.
Working for this Company is rewarding. Being able to help customers and make them happy is one of the things I enjoy the most. Working with a wonderful team made the experience even more fulfilling.
Horrible work experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2019, november 8.
I quickly realized once I started this job that it was not a good one. I had about 20 minutes of floor training then never saw someone in management again. I would just come in, recover the men's department for 5 hours, then clock out. None of the managers knew who I was, and I learned the very minimal amount I did from another sales associate. I was promised to be put on register when I was hired (my preferred area of work) and never was. No one bothered to try and get me to stop from quitting, no one even realized until it was my last night. Employees came in and out from that job so casually. Glad I got out of there when I could.
What I learned
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MI2019, november 7.
Working at jcpennys taught me to work under pressure while still giving good team work and a happy attitude with a smile on my face. I learnt to be patient with the customers and employees.
Good work environment.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, november 7.
Good work environment with lots of interaction with people. Management is very supportive and encouraging of staff. Enjoy interacting with customers and helping them with their purchasing needs.
How I felt working here?
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK 730722019, november 7.
It was a handful of different duties per day. It is a very fast paced job, and requires full focus and attention. Managers are sweet and always attend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A decent place to work if you can handle it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2019, november 5.
The store I worked at was pretty decent. I didn't have to deal with any problematic coworkers and the salary was fine, so that was what encouraged me to stay longer than a few months. But this is essentially a sales job thanks to the higher-ups wanting you to make the customers sign up for the company's credit card and it can get annoying after a while. Not to mention the place can get very busy at times (especially during the holidays). So if you like working with customers, don't mind doing sales work and can handle a busy, fast-paced job then JCPenny would be a decent place to work at for a while.
Stressful and Lack of Support
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, november 4.
The store managers instructed the supervisors to lock the associates in at night until the store was completely clean to his standards. Store manager and assistant played favorites and didn’t promote from within. There’s no structure or organization, couldn’t get anyone relief for lunch breaks. If you spoke up your hours were cut and those that showed integrity were punished for others lack of integrity and work ethic.
Sales Associate
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grandville, MI2019, november 3.
Maintained a clean, and organized sales floor. Cash handling, with sales, returns, and exchanges. Solving customer needs with a positive attitude. Captured emails, and signed people up for the JCPenny credit card. Was a leader on a team of associates. Opening and closing duties. Stocking, and checking in merchandise. Worked weekends, and holidays to ensure the sales floor ran smoothly.
Work is work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 31.
Supervisors are real nice it's the co- workers that are lazy. .you do learn to do different things and supervisors do notice when your a good employees
Would not recommend
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2019, október 31.
Credit cards, credit cards, credit cards. That is the only thing that matters and the only thing management cared about.

When I started at JCP, there were four people working in my department on a Monday night and by the end of my time, only one person was scheduled on a Friday night (me). There was still the same standard of cleanliness required, which meant I once was kept an hour and a half past when I was supposed to leave according to my shift time.

There was also an instance when I asked to take time off months in advance, but management neglected to give me the time off in their schedule even though they verbally confirmed several times that I would be approved for the request. I ended up having to fly back to work my shift. Would not recommend.
Co Workers made it fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 31.
Make friends cause it makes your time go by quicker and easier. Management is okay when they’re not under pressure, sometimes we got free food thanks to one of the managers. Back to school and Christmas was always stressful but it was fun cause it went by quick. The down part is always emptying the fitting rooms and putting clothes back and constantly folding clothes. Sucks. But everything else was okay. Oh and most of the customers there are VERY RUDE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a difficult job at times
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, október 31.
My job entailed standing for long periods of time and cleaning up after people. The hardest part of the job is doing recovery and fitting rooms. At times it can be stressful working in the fitting room because at the JCPenny I was working there was only 1 person working their assigned fitting room. So the fitting rooms get filled with clothes pretty quickly and it can be hard to manage at times.
Super ethic environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, CO2019, október 30.
I loved this job and the benefits and the qualities of the job. Everyone I have encountered as customers, have benefited me in such a positive way! Good
Loved Working Here
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, október 29.
Your able to receive good hours , management is well ran and other associates are polite and really feels like a team effort . Good benefits and overall a good place to work .
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van