JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

5 291 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Good retail associate job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, január 18.
Great customers, easy learning, lots of benefits, growing opportunities, diversity work place, good training workers and teachings, hands on with customers and cashier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Furniture Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2020, január 18.
Worked for JCPENNEY for 36 years and I know the company very well. I have sold millions of dollars of merchandise for the company and had a great following of loyal customers. I know products. very well and can teach other
1,0
Low pay and no hours
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2020, január 18.
Hours and pay are awful, they do not give raises like they should and your hours are not guaranteed. New employees make more money than some of the old employees. They cut your hours for not succeeding in getting credit applications.
The benefits, and employees
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2020, január 18.
Managers tend to make you ask about the JCPenney credit card multiple times and having to keep a certain number of an apot. Dealing with customers that steal isn’t fun. You can’t chase them down your just have to score more customer service towards them till they can’t take it anymore. Hardest part of the job is getting customers to apply for the card. And organizing the entire section you’ve been assigned
3,0
Average experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2020, január 18.
Working there was not hard at all but at times I did not feel welcomed. Some employees were rude and nasty. At times it could get really busy but overall it was a nice experience working there.
Pro érvek
holiday employee lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no call no shows
It was a seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2020, január 17.
It was seasonal but I really like it , I found myself working hard , I was a cashier and a Sales Associate , great customer service , very polite, great team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  9501 Arlington Expressway2020, január 16.
Upon searching for employment this job provided safe traveling and decent environment and it is in a nearby local area the public transportation is accessible for many.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Socking position
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2020, január 16.
I think the pay is not worth all the work done $9.00 per hrs is just not enough I enjoyed the job & people I've worked with it was overall an excellent experience.
Awesome place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Defiance, OH2020, január 15.
It’s a very nice place to work. They’re very friendly and supportive. They’re really big on credit applications. Hours are flexible, but the pay is bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great sales associates and a fast energized environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2020, január 15.
I had a great time working for JC Penney. The only days i had a bad day it was because of rude customers and never because of the people i worked with or management.
Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nampa, ID2020, január 14.
Good people, always made me feel comfortable even from the start. Helpful staff, they’re willing to help you learn stuff you’re not sure about while working.
3,0
Average retail job environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO 800232020, január 13.
A typical day at work would be to clock in and then head to the registers. Once at the registers, you also monitor the floor. If there are no customers around or headed toward the register then it is your job to go and help reorganize the floor to make it more presentable. If you work closing, you have to stay until the managers believe that everything looks as nice as possible for opening shift, so sometimes you don't leave until 10. Management is okay, there's not enough managers so they all scramble to help all of us. It is also a big deal to sell JC Credit Cards to customers. It is managements' policy that we ask three times and after the third time, if the customer still says no then we take that as an answer. I would usually not get placed on registers because I never made a credit card sale because once I asked and they said no I wouldn't ask again, out of respect. Due to that, managers were usually upset with me, which made it the hardest and most un-enjoyable part of the job.
Pro érvek
breaks, friends, experience
Kontra érvek
rude customers, rude coworkers
Very good
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farragut, TN2020, január 13.
It’s a great place to work. I enjoy my coworkers and my managers. We all fit together well, and they are extremely flexible with school schedule. Overall it’s great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2020, január 13.
It’s a very good job , everyone around me has good energy and we all help each other succeed , it has taught me great customer service and retail skills.
jcpenny
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2020, január 13.
the environment was very welcoming and encouraging. it was my first job therefore I learned a lot. the manager and employees was always willing to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good expericence
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2020, január 13.
It was a good day at work. I have learned the work expericences and how tiring it can be, but after you get money you feel good about working and yourself. The hardest part was being there for hours and working at night to the morning.
It was a fun job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 13.
It was a fun job, it keeps the employees and the customers happy. You get to meet new people learn where they are from while working and satisfying their needs. You could shop for you and the customers at the same time, get great discounts.
Good starting job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2020, január 12.
When I started this job it was my first job. With that being said they did a really good job on teaching me about the professionalism that needed to be displayed in a retail working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First, taking great care of the customers, finding the item that the customers need, and having great customer service
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2020, január 12.
It’s all about working together as a team no matter what what your job title is, working together is also being resourceful. Taking care of the customers always comes first, trying your best to meet the customer needs and satisfaction, and also having good positive energy.
Great Experience for me
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2020, január 11.
Very fun to work there. Plenty to do. Time went by so fast. Interesting job in all. A good learning experience. Always willing to work extra hours around the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van