Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Room Attendant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 329 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time there must of the other kids my age were all great people super friendly. The managers were really great too it’s just the assistant managers that seem to be very rude they think very highly of themselves while managers helped to fold clothes and clean the place during closing the assistant managers refused and just walked around bossing others to pick up clothes even though they we’re standing right next to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned to do many things and different jobs besides the one in which I was hired for.But I'm the kind of person that likes a challenge, alot of people get hired for a job and become stuck in the same routine slowly become unhappy with what they do. Hardest part about my job is getting people to do as their asked to make sure that things are on track for the company. Most enjoyable part of my job,is knowing that I go to work to achieve goals that benefit the company , customer & myself. This is a typical day at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fun and easy to do, other employees were nice and so were most managers. However the managers were irresponsible, unwilling to listen and work with employees, and would slack off on their jobs. There was an incident where I needed to call out sick for my shift and when I called, the employees wouldn't pick up sometimes and other time the managers wouldn't pick up when my call was being transferred. I ended up called 8 times that day and got ahold of no one and hung up on 2 times by managers.
Pro érvek
Easy job, good pay, relaxed environment
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, Friendly employees. Discount on clothes. Work at your own pace. Team players. Great management. Plenty of job advancement opportunties.
Pro érvek
discount on clothes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése