Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Retail Sales Associate állásra itt: San Diego, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for this company, when you have problem in your job, nobody can come and help you. You are always alone . You don't have enough training for your position , but the management expecting that you have to do anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast passe and busy environment. Retail is very demanding. Holiday sales are usually very demanding and busy. Stressful at times.Recovery teams don't usually take enough breaks.
Employee discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in Find out your project for the day Customer Service Working on the P.O.S Credit Apps Inventory Stockroom Organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my very first job and I couldn't have been more satisfied with it. My short time with them during the seasonal position of 2014 was brief, but I learned more in that time than I had anticipated. All I have are good memories and I wish I could go back working with them in the near future.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a excelent company to work for but now it doesn't care about its people anymore.............. The associates are great, mgment. doesn't have time for you.
Pro érvek
sometimes were got special meals for making goals.
Kontra érvek
no health care, no full breaks