Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney cég munkavállalói értékelései a Retail Sales Associate állásra itt: Colorado Springs, CO

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 567 értékelés megtekintése
Good place to Work
Management and job culture is nice and friendly. Felt at ease with all the staff there.
Sometimes the schedules would be set out in a way where it is way to busy for the task set which would working seem a lot harder especially when it's there's few workers.

There's opportunity to grow, but in my experience you have to ask to get further.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the overall experiences here.
Fun and easy
There's a lot to get done, but everyone is supportive. It is competitive with monthly goals of online orders and credit card applications, but it's not that hard to reach. Most managers are wonderful, however, some are terrible, but that's how life works. They will all work with you is you're sick or need a break from a customer yelling at you.
25% discount, supportive
5,0
Productive and fun
Great place to be friendly management must of the time. Old CEO is back so sure it's better than before I left. They are unstandable and willing to work with you
Awesome customers
Kontra érvek
Hours
3,0
Fun
As a seasonal employee is didn't get much of the experience that this review is asking for. It was fun, the manager was awful but that's the way it is in most retail..
Friendly Environment with Affable Co-Workers/ Managers
A typical Day at work would be counting and replenishing the change in the cash registers, greeting and taking car of customers, signing customers up for credit cards, recovering the front section of clothes so the store looks presentable, and small talking with co-workers. Every one I work with is very friendly and helpful. There is no such thing as a hostile or uncomfortable environment there. The managers encourage you to get as many people to sign up for credit cards and reward you when you do. We always have event days where we bring food and celebrate on our lunch or break. Christmas and thanksgiving are flexible for you if you need to be with family or leave early. The only negative aspect of this job is the pay and the hours. Jcpenny hires a lot of high school students so most of the time, our hours get cut shorter. Shorter hours mean less money, which is even worse because we already only get paid minimum wage. That's the only bad thing about working at Jcpenny, but if money isn't a issue, you'll love it there!
Pro érvek
amaible enviroment, caring staff, flexible hours, Free food on events
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Short hours, doesn't pay much
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés