Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
699 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 352 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers always come off as rude and very blunt. They also have no regard for the clothes and just toss them around and make a mess of the store. Was also always working morning shifts when I specifically said I was not available for the morning. Managers were amazing though, and helped me get through the day with their optimism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people who i worked with directly, but the holiday hours were far too demanding to have a happy work life balance. after the interview process i hardly ever saw or spoke with anyone in upper management
awesome co workers
tired feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JCP through my college years and I truly believe it helped build a foundation for myself as a worker. I learned A TON about working with others and serving customers. If you want to get out of your shell, a retail job like this will help you if you try. Job was really easy until I got into mgmt, then there was a pressure to ensure sales were trending upwards. In a tough market, that may be difficult. All in all - great first job! Very grateful for my time at JCP in Liberty!
Pro érvek
Flexibility with Scheduling, Make friends if you try!
Kontra érvek
Evenings, weekends, holiday hours, and low pay until you reach mgmt
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hardy recived hours when attending at school wich was verry convenient and after covid I have not been called nack in but jcp is a good place to learn responsibilities, and work environment attitudes.
Pro érvek
In a mall, organized, clean, straight foward
Hadarly worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fun place but since covid it’s been slow and people aren’t taking the precautions seriously. The manager are okay sometime they don’t work with your schedule
Etc
Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at JCPenney is mehPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at JCPenney are mehJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at JCPenney, I think mManagementIn general, managers at JCPenney mCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at JCPenney is mOverallMy experience working at JCPenney m
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will never get promoted because it is a sales position and you have to work your butt off. Most people work there are young and high school looking for seasonal jobs than they leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never dreaded a day going to work, it’s a very positive environment and because it was my first job, I learned a lot. Management was great they never were strict yet still got the workplace functioning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was clear and easy to understand. Most of my fellow employees were kind and helpful, however there were several coworkers that weren’t and their personality conflicts were overlooked by management do to the employee’s credit applications record (Getting customers to sign up for store credit cards).
Pro érvek
1hour long lunch breaks, simple work with clear goals. Flexible hours and easy to learn the work.
Kontra érvek
Coworkers are treated differently and favored based on cc apps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awful. Horurs are cut on a regular basis. Pay is so low it’s unfair. Work unappreciated. Manager yells at employees on sales floor. Had reported her several times as well as did coworkers.. she left by being promoted. Are you kidding . People walk off their job all the time. No real job training they will tell you to figure it out . CEO brought in appliances and mattresses at a clothing store . Big mistake. We had to get rid of it at a loss. No wonder they are going out of business..
Close commute
Kontra érvek
Bad management, poor hourly paymt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average retail job, minimum wage. When I worked there, dress code was very formal. Job was okay, co-workers were okay. I worked on special projects, inventory, signage, etc, in addition to regular cashier duties. Advancement was next to impossible. Most managers at my store had been regular retail associates for close to 25-30 years before even being considered for management. After my original manager retired, my new manager stopped scheduling me for shifts. (This was my second job, and priority for hours was given to those who did not have a second job. This was understandable and not upsetting to me at all.) After weeks of my calls not being returned and no hours scheduled, I received a generic letter in the mail advising I was laid off, no phone call or personal contact at all. This was disappointing to me, and not professional. Lay-offs happen, business needs change--but communication was severely lacking.
Pro érvek
Hour-long lunches, family-like atmosphere with coworkers (potlucks, parties, etc)
Kontra érvek
No benefits, lack of advancement, retail in general
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney and the leadership usually find ways to improve the work environment for associates and the customer. This a standard that has never changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Within my time working there i met a lot of people. Some were rude and some were very kind, I wasn’t there to make friends with everyone but tome went by and I notice the friends I did have started to leave due to the work environment sooner than later I caught myself leaving for the same reason. I enjoyed working there, I did not like some of the people due to their rudeness but over all it was an okay experience for my first job.
Free lunches
Health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is the management at each point in time. Those who belong or related the top management do not work for the company but are paid Job attitude is very poor. The hardworking ones continues to bear the brunt and the load of those idle marauders. It is the serious and hardworking ones that are always at the receiving end and if you complain, you suffer for it.. Cant recomend
Kontra érvek
Allow the hardworking ones to suffer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is tough to deal with at timesEnvironment is easy going love the different customer interactions love the retail environment the different daily routine
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work, although everybody is a little anxious about the future of the company. With the company in bankruptcy, the future of some stores and distribution centers are uncertain.
Pro érvek
Good team of people to work with.
Kontra érvek
Uncertain future of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenny's was mainly running the clothes back the floor within the dressing rooms, and helping the customers. The management was fun and out going. Each manager had their own personality and expressed it in their own way. Working there was a great way for everyone to express themselves any way they can.
Pro érvek
Getting free food and doughnuts in the morning
Kontra érvek
Not getting help when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 32+years I have seen a lot.Today co. does not care about it's employees. Only the upper management get perks more bonuses etc.And how did they get them?Because of the work of the low level employees.
low payo
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a Penney’s for close to a year primarily in the fitting rooms. One of my biggest complaints is that if someone’s fitting room got too overwhelmed I would be sent in to assist
Coworkers
Lack of accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for, with great customer service and very friendly people. I wish the pay was a lot more for what we have to do, and it would be nice to get all the hours that you wanted