JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

615 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 254 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy workplace with constant customers
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, október 17.
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting different customers on a daily basis. The
workday started at 04:00 am and the doors opened at 08:00.

I learned the correct procedures for folding, stacking, organizing each
department and taking inventory.
Just another large corporation
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, október 13.
Unfair pay, no accommodations for disabilities, stingy with hours. This is just another large company that doesn’t really care about its employees. They avoid making anyone full time to avoid giving benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very welcoming place
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2019, szeptember 29.
I worked at JcPenney for 3 months and i did not like any second of it. The managers were all very rude. They kept you as late as they could once the store closed. I never received or was shown where i could see my paystub, overall terrible work place.
Lunch break
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, long hours, bad managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was very helpful and nice.
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, szeptember 25.
It was a nice first job to have. I had very nice supervisors and co-workers. I got accustomed to dealing with customers and answering questions effectively. It was busier during holidays of course.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a company for temporary employment not permanent employment.
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach Florida2019, szeptember 25.
The company has changed drastically over the years. It was a company that took care of there employees but it is now a company that has lost focus of the associates which are what keeps the bussiness going as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working there,they offer excellent discount to employees and rewards. Very good company to work for.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2019, szeptember 23.
Very fast pace job, love working with people learning from others and getting the experience. I enjoy working there, they offer excellent discounts and rewards to employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunches now and then on holidays and free incentive.
short breaks.
Fun and Friendly
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson, CA2019, szeptember 18.
The experience was fun and offered a lot of opportunities to move up. The coworkers were nice and friendly. They encouraged a positive attitude and trained us for excellent customer service.
I hated working here
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Jordan, UT2019, szeptember 16.
The management was horrible you always had a continually changing schedule. You could never get days off, you would ge called in and told you were placed on the schedule a few hours before your shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No hours work all hoildays
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2019, szeptember 16.
I got tired of working on thanksgiving not enough hours no good mangers rude coworkers gotta work all hoildays stay open later than the mall mangers don't no how to respect you very rude bad attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasent for the most part
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oost-Vlaanderen2019, szeptember 12.
pleasant for the most part , management isn't that great , very poor, no define structure , Me taking care of my customers because I am a peoples person.
short brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but poor productivity
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 6.
JCpenney is a fast pace environment to work, there is a lot of interaction with customers as well as coworkers and managers.
You will get great discounts for you and your family.
Make a lot of new friends, walking a lot for a long period of hours.
But JCPenney is a company that if suffering a lot in the market and they have to cut down in a lot of thing in other to keep afloat, but that affect the employees too, cutting a lot of hours for us and having not other choice than leave JCpenney for that reason.
I learned to be organize, work fast with efficiency, take care of people, I learned handle the money at the cash register and handling hard situations with dissatisfying customer. The hardest thing was working at the children Department when we have to fold and take care of the little tiny cloth for babies and tootlers and working on Black Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people bad management and everything else no hours and its always a mess management does not trust its workers
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2019, szeptember 4.
Hated working there barely any hours and always understaffed so we had to do extra work for very little fricking pay and dont even think about a raise cuz it wont happen.
Good coworkers
Everything else
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calm, fun place to work with great employees
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2019, szeptember 3.
Relaxing environment to work in. Ability to lift and stock shelves and fold clothes is a must. Money management and closing out registers is needed as well. customer service is key!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love JCPenney's everything about it it's like family there
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Great Northern Mall North Olmsted Ohio2019, szeptember 1.
I would always recommend anyone to work for JCPenney or to work there they have great merchandise co-workers work together and are concerned about what the store looks like and how we help each other we work as a team we never leave it just to one person JCPenney is a good family company
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to work your way around to see what you can do to either have a nice time or move up.
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 30.
You get to meet some really nice people and potentially make some really cool friends but unless the managers like your or you get along with them, you won’t get as many hours as you expected and they’ll notice the things you do wrong more than the things you do right
Munkahelyi kultúra
under staffed, but a good place to work at
Floor sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, augusztus 22.
Learned proper customer service and to deal with problems that came up unexpectedly in a professional manner. Enjoyed working in teams with co-workers
discount for employees
short breaks
Very nice amd fun job.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, CA2019, augusztus 17.
It was a fun and nice little job to work for at the time .very nice people and friendly .mg ware realey nice and fair at times over all it was a ok part time job lots of nice customer i had a good time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2019, augusztus 16.
Making sure everyone around me was staying on task , making sure the customers come in happy as well as leaving happy , making sure the store is running how it’s supposed to on a daly !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager was kind an polite
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, augusztus 15.
I enjoy working with the store making new friends great team I love working at JCPenney‘s I would truly like to learn more about JCPenney’s because I’m in a store manager class
Munkahelyi kultúra
Improvement in managers needed. Merchandise is neat.
Sales Floor/ Shoe Departments (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2019, augusztus 12.
My training could have been so much better. never really trained. Managers are not serious enough for where we work. To much messing an screwing around. Workers need to be more supervised. But I love the brand and stuff we sell.
merchandise
Kontra érvek
not much training. workers mess around so much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van