JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

527 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 212 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It's okay
Store Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, február 13.
It's okay. The pay isn't great and the work environment is alright. They leadership group doesn't seem to care that much. It's the kind of job that is usually only temporary.
Loved that chair
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2019, február 5.
Jcpenny is a goofs place to work at we’ll meet new peoplen work with your school schedule too (: . Always positive n good stuff so. I’ve to get discounts lol
Good people n good job
Munkahelyi kultúra
so there was this one day that i folded a shirt
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2019, január 31.
so there was this one day that I folded a shirt and then when the girl asked me for a 20% off coupon I lied to her and told her we didn't have it going haha got her.
dd
dd
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Ok
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2019, január 29.
It was a chill place to be. The workers are really nice there and they work as a team to get goals achieved. Pretty relaxed vibe there , and not much wrong going on In that store .
Good for seasonal work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, NC2019, január 25.
Only worked there thru the holidays a few years as part time for extra money. Good place to work can get very busy during the holidays and hectic. But mostly a good place.
Flexible
Only seasonal
1,0
hate
STORE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, január 22.
I hated working here they made us stand for hours and yelled at me to clean up a section again after I once cleaned it up and then they aren't understanding at all and paid me very little and gave me less hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place and good management
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019, január 22.
Good workplace and good management give good discount benefits great co workers who always offer help to you if needed not many hours open around this time of year
Typical Day
Men's Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ 857162019, január 21.
The workplace has been fast paced. The workplace has great atmosphere when it comes to major sales and season changes. The workplace is a great place when it comes to culture in general.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is a Competitive and sometimes fun place to work.
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite. TX.2019, január 18.
J. C. Penney’s is a very fast paced business when dealing with customer’s needs and satisfaction. There are lots of incentives to have fun with everyday plans such as dressing up for particular holidays. Making each day of one week something different to wear during the Christmas holidays. There are rewards for a job well done. There are holiday meals served for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pro érvek
Christmas time has excellent pay potential in fine jewelry.
Kontra érvek
No room for growth. Low pay scales.
2,0
No schedule for working
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, január 16.
They don't give us more than 4 hours per week, sometimes 6 hours.
No hours per week
day to day
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2019, január 13.
customer service and organization is big,
working with cash , counting register ,can be a handful if store is busy , just calm-fully do your job and help others.
Associate
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2019, január 8.
This job was a part time job on weekends and evenings due to full time employment elsewhere. I had the opportunity to expand into many departments by my choice in order to continually be busy on slow shifts.
Not good
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2019, január 6.
Worked here for a short time. It was okay to work here. Manager wasn’t really understanding. I took over shifts for people and it was very slow. Didn’t like working the nights.
Productive and friendly co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, december 16.
Everybody there was very nice and helpful when it came to learning new things. My bosses were very friendly and understanding when it came to having time off and sucks days.
Fast-Paced, Competitive and Supportive Environment
Cashier/Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, december 16.
Overall the job had challenges, and you learn something new almost every day. It has good communication throughout the whole store using walkie-talkies, so this helps greatly with teamwork. After closing, we can sometimes be a bit silly while cleaning up, which also helps the job be a bit more enjoyable. Overall I enjoyed my time working with this company.
Pro érvek
Good teamwork, free food during holidays, occasional employee cookouts and other events
seasonal job
Sale Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, november 27.
my job was seasonal job only on Christmas seasonal. so I don't like the job because I am not comfortable with people that I work with, and the stock job on the floor area are messing and we have to re stock back to make is look nice in the store.
2,0
Frustrating
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, november 24.
I worked in almost every department and have been there for 2 years and get paid less than people who just started. The pay is not worth the work, for me personally. They work me everywhere in the store and I still get paid poorly. Management is frustrating and sometimes rude to you in front of customers. Overall, it sucks.
can work a lot of hours
Kontra érvek
too much work for little pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there for most part. Retail can be tough.
Supervisor/store associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Valley, IL2018, november 16.
Most of the time the employees felt like family. When things got busy, most everybody jumped in to help. Holiday season could be tough, but that's retail. They did offer good employee discounts. They also had an open door policy. It was a nice place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great coworkers, difficult management
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018, november 9.
All employees were very welcoming and it was easy to get along with most everyone in my department. However, your relationship with management could be difficult to navigate depending on the day, what mood they were in, and how they felt about you specifically. There was a lot of pressure to get credit applications and constantly be assisting customers. The low pay did not always make it worth it.
Pro érvek
A lot of great coworkers
Low pay, workplace pressure
Okay
Cashier / Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, november 9.
I worked seasonal but it was not a good enough pay I also had to work on thanksgiving and Christmas. the lines can and will get out of control and you have to get a certain amount of people to sign up for a jcp card i don't really understand why we have to get more then your employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van