Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate690 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
690 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was clear and easy to understand. Most of my fellow employees were kind and helpful, however there were several coworkers that weren’t and their personality conflicts were overlooked by management do to the employee’s credit applications record (Getting customers to sign up for store credit cards).
Pro érvek
1hour long lunch breaks, simple work with clear goals. Flexible hours and easy to learn the work.
Kontra érvek
Coworkers are treated differently and favored based on cc apps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average retail job, minimum wage. When I worked there, dress code was very formal. Job was okay, co-workers were okay. I worked on special projects, inventory, signage, etc, in addition to regular cashier duties. Advancement was next to impossible. Most managers at my store had been regular retail associates for close to 25-30 years before even being considered for management. After my original manager retired, my new manager stopped scheduling me for shifts. (This was my second job, and priority for hours was given to those who did not have a second job. This was understandable and not upsetting to me at all.) After weeks of my calls not being returned and no hours scheduled, I received a generic letter in the mail advising I was laid off, no phone call or personal contact at all. This was disappointing to me, and not professional. Lay-offs happen, business needs change--but communication was severely lacking.
Pro érvek
Hour-long lunches, family-like atmosphere with coworkers (potlucks, parties, etc)
Kontra érvek
No benefits, lack of advancement, retail in general
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney and the leadership usually find ways to improve the work environment for associates and the customer. This a standard that has never changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Within my time working there i met a lot of people. Some were rude and some were very kind, I wasn’t there to make friends with everyone but tome went by and I notice the friends I did have started to leave due to the work environment sooner than later I caught myself leaving for the same reason. I enjoyed working there, I did not like some of the people due to their rudeness but over all it was an okay experience for my first job.
Free lunches
Health care
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is the management at each point in time.
Those who belong or related the top management do not work for the company but are paid

Job attitude is very poor.

The hardworking ones continues to bear the brunt and the load of those idle marauders. It is the serious and hardworking ones that are always at the receiving end and if you complain, you suffer for it.. Cant recomend
Kontra érvek
Allow the hardworking ones to suffer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is tough to deal with at times
Environment is easy going love the different customer interactions love the retail environment the different daily routine
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work, although everybody is a little anxious about the future of the company. With the company in bankruptcy, the future of some stores and distribution centers are uncertain.
Pro érvek
Good team of people to work with.
Kontra érvek
Uncertain future of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenny's was mainly running the clothes back the floor within the dressing rooms, and helping the customers. The management was fun and out going. Each manager had their own personality and expressed it in their own way. Working there was a great way for everyone to express themselves any way they can.
Pro érvek
Getting free food and doughnuts in the morning
Kontra érvek
Not getting help when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 32+years I have seen a lot.Today co. does not care about it's employees. Only the upper management get perks more bonuses etc.And how did they get them?Because of the work of the low level employees.
low payo
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a Penney’s for close to a year primarily in the fitting rooms. One of my biggest complaints is that if someone’s fitting room got too overwhelmed I would be sent in to assist
Coworkers
Lack of accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for, with great customer service and very friendly people. I wish the pay was a lot more for what we have to do, and it would be nice to get all the hours that you wanted
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was my first job. I was hired as a seasonal then kept. I worked there for 3 years. The benefits were the associate discount. 25% w/ JCP Card or cash or 20% with other forms. On top of that, any coupons; not compatible with name brands. My store pushed credit heavily. Management was good; however, felt a disconnect from the GM.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this job for some time and it was a decent place to work. I would have stayed working there but I relocated and the travel become difficult. I recommend working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly liked this job because I worked with half of my school lol. It was very fun! Flexible scheduling. Easy environment. Their pay could be a little more. Although I quit because of management. I'm sure they've gotten better now...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Because it was a small store, it was very flexible and managers helps you in everything you need. The busiest day weren't that exhausted and help was always there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good for a couple of years up until corporate made some unwise decisions that backfired for the employees and customers like taking down the registers at the catalog and shoe department and now just the men’s and women’s have the register for customer service and online ordering. Also those loud announcements “CUSTOMER NEEDS ASSISTANCE IN MENS NIKE” No they don’t and thanks for scaring the bejesus outta customers by that
Pro érvek
Good store hours, employees, some benefits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, no medical benefit
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working in the retail environment and exceeding sales quotas. Was able to train and manage the new employees and the people worked there and build a rapport with both the customers and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is great. The location i work at is very organized, and always reinforces new training. The hours are good and the pay is great for retail, and included benefits. Overall, a great company to work for!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team. To far of a drive for me though. Not enough hours. Great place to work though and the people are really caring. Can't complain at all about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job, My hours are very flexible which is great for my schedule. I like helping customers and staying busy during my whole shift. Nice benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review in this job is a very enjoyable helpful environment. Managers are very encouraging and always willing to help and teach you something new. Employees are always willing to work together and help each other out
Pro érvek
Working long hours during holidays
Getting great retail experience