JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

653 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Customer service
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2020, január 17.
My job duties were customer service cashier hanger pick ups greeting customers and cleaning assisting customers checking up on them making sure if they need help.
Fun atmosphere
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clermont, FL2020, január 16.
This job is a really fun atmosphere but it is not enough hours. People are great and the staff is amazing. Customer service is great. I would totally recommend this place. Made lots of friends.
Great atmosphere
Not many hours
Seasonal
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado2020, január 16.
When I first applied, I heard back from the manager within a day or two. That told me that they REALLY needed somebody and that they may be a good company. Being there for a month drained me a bit because I felt there was favoritism and dislike among some employees. I went from working full days to getting an average of three to four hours. This showed me that they really didn’t want me there and when the season was over, I never got a call regarding if I still had a job or not. It was nice being able to do something different and also learn something different, but the favoritism and dislike really messed it up
Pro érvek
Nice customers even on days when there was really no help (weekends were BAD)
Favoritism
productive
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2020, január 12.
It was fun and productive, the workers were fun to be around and encouraging and they were family friendly and they have flexible hours and more. I'll recommend anyone to work there.
1,0
Bad management
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 11.
The management makes working there truly terrible. Whether it is corporate or in-store leaders. The wellness and happiness of employees does not exist in JCPenney as every part of their job is to juice you of all you have to have offer with nothing left for yourself. You don't matter to them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very productive work place
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2020, január 8.
Most enjoyable part about this job was being able to move up into different departments and learning different areas in retail. Another thing i enjoyed the most was being able to be in charge of different areas in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people work there friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2020, január 7.
My work experience there the first couple months were really good and it is still good I make sells I had to sell credit cards to customers and I did pretty good
Good Start
Floor Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2020, január 5.
My time on the floor was great. Wonderful people and environment. Managers are great. If you are looking to advance in the company, that process is slow.
Good people
Slow advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the staff are nice and fun to be around.
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2020, január 2.
I didn't work at JCPenney long only three months because I was seasonal. It was my first job and I really enjoyed it. I got along with almost everyone I worked with. As long as you focused it was easy to get the job done whatever it could be. And the more experienced staff was always willing to help me or show me how something is done.
Fun and Reliable
Seasonal Retail Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2020, január 2.
A great place for seasonal work. Management understands when you are available and always works around it. Great management. Great company. Great coworkers.
1,0
Recommend if you’re 16!!
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2020, január 1.
At first I loved working at JCPenney but the management has gotten so horrible, they put credit applications over their customers & employees. Customers are supposed to be the main priority!! The employees has no say so what so ever I will never go back there if I can help it!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace, Often has store activities
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2020, január 1.
A typical day at work was fixing tables, greeting customers and also helping costumers find what they are looking for in the store. I learned about many different brands in the store and also how to scan items on a cash register.
Very Productive, Always something to do
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2020, január 1.
I would clock in and start working register. We were understaff so I usually worked alone. It was overwhelming at first but I got used to the work and it became easy for me in the end.
Jcpenney
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Customer service2020, január 1.
I usually enjoyed going to work. Some days wee slow some where busy. The people here are great to work with. Some people are mean but mostly nice!!!!!
Work around your Schedule
Pay not good
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work seasonally, not permanently.
Cashier/Fitting Room Attendant/Recovery/Fulfillment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, december 30.
I would recommend this job as a short summer job. If you want to get anywhere higher than associate or ANY raise you will need to go elsewhere. Managers are a bit to demanding for what they are paying you. Favorite part was definitely the co-workers you meet there.
Wonderful
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 26.
This was my first job I had to much fun and learned so much here I loved going to work with the people that was their retail was the best thing I have did
funwork place
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, december 25.
i loved the work enviornment. the management was very helpful i id not have any hassles at the work place. no job was hard for me. everyone was helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2019, december 23.
Great experience it was amazing. Helping people out and their family and watching families come in and out with smiles and happiness, the workers were great, they did need more help with management but I know it can get a bit crazy
fun
Assistant store Manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, december 18.
love working here fun company to work for, great pay, flexibility of work and family life.
management is great, best work place ………………………………………………………………..
Closed down
Retail Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Early, TX2019, december 16.
Overall, it was a mind blowing experience that I loved every second, but sadly it had closed down in my area so I didn't work there long but I enjoyed every second I had.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van