JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

523 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 782 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and friendly co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, december 16.
Everybody there was very nice and helpful when it came to learning new things. My bosses were very friendly and understanding when it came to having time off and sucks days.
Fast-Paced, Competitive and Supportive Environment
Cashier/Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, december 16.
Overall the job had challenges, and you learn something new almost every day. It has good communication throughout the whole store using walkie-talkies, so this helps greatly with teamwork. After closing, we can sometimes be a bit silly while cleaning up, which also helps the job be a bit more enjoyable. Overall I enjoyed my time working with this company.
Pro érvek
Good teamwork, free food during holidays, occasional employee cookouts and other events
seasonal job
Sale Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, november 27.
my job was seasonal job only on Christmas seasonal. so I don't like the job because I am not comfortable with people that I work with, and the stock job on the floor area are messing and we have to re stock back to make is look nice in the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Frustrating
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, november 24.
I worked in almost every department and have been there for 2 years and get paid less than people who just started. The pay is not worth the work, for me personally. They work me everywhere in the store and I still get paid poorly. Management is frustrating and sometimes rude to you in front of customers. Overall, it sucks.
can work a lot of hours
Kontra érvek
too much work for little pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there for most part. Retail can be tough.
Supervisor/store associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Valley, IL2018, november 16.
Most of the time the employees felt like family. When things got busy, most everybody jumped in to help. Holiday season could be tough, but that's retail. They did offer good employee discounts. They also had an open door policy. It was a nice place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great coworkers, difficult management
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018, november 9.
All employees were very welcoming and it was easy to get along with most everyone in my department. However, your relationship with management could be difficult to navigate depending on the day, what mood they were in, and how they felt about you specifically. There was a lot of pressure to get credit applications and constantly be assisting customers. The low pay did not always make it worth it.
Pro érvek
A lot of great coworkers
Low pay, workplace pressure
Okay
Cashier / Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, november 9.
I worked seasonal but it was not a good enough pay I also had to work on thanksgiving and Christmas. the lines can and will get out of control and you have to get a certain amount of people to sign up for a jcp card i don't really understand why we have to get more then your employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at as part time
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2018, november 7.
There people were great, the schedule was wondering consider having no kids at the time. I would definitely recommend working at JCPenney to all my friends and if I could I wouldn't mind doing that job as a part-time job just for fun.
quick paced and stressful
November Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, november 4.
30 minute unpaid lunch if you work over 6.5-7 hours, otherwise you get a 15 minute paid break. some customers were especially difficult and there was a constant issue with shoplifting. management/supervisors were good and listened to employee concerns very well.
occasional free food, discount
minimal benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
productive
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2018, október 29.
Fun to work here. came to work folded clothes and was cashier mainly. went to lunch and came back to do more of either. Went home and then came back to do it again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
My experience a JCPennys
JCPenney Fitting Room (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 29.
Working at JC Pennys at a young age was fun, this job taught me how the work life is and that working isn't always going to be easy. I enjoyed working in a fast pacing environment because everyone had the same goal as you with what and how to complete a task.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Part Time Customer Service
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison WI2018, október 26.
This was a part time job while I was in collage, this was a pretty ok job as they worked with my hours and were always willing to have me switch schedule.
cool job
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2018, október 18.
not a bad place to work, fun time, fair pay depending on what department you are in. Black friday is bad for any retail place, but still staff works as a team
easy going
pay
1,0
Oof
sales floor and promotional displays (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2018, október 14.
Very unorganized, no set scheduling, didn't register train which hurt them in the end, they would call me and say "u we're supposed to work today but I know nobody told u so it's okay" and then give me my schedule
Nice job
Retail Salesperson Cedar (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 10.
They have enough hours for everyone especially if you show them you want the hours. You'll get paid enough and work plenty of hours which is good. Everyone is helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
a good place to work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia ,SC2018, október 7.
Good part time hours,employee discounts and working at a great place.If you would like to advance with this company you have the opportunity.Great job to help others with their shopping expirence.
Employee Discounts
Work Holiday Weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed but can be faster paced on certain days
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, október 5.
I worked there on a very limited time and my hours were inconsistent.i did enjoy my time there but am looking for new experience to further aid future success.
Health care
Short brakes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Prouctive
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2018, október 3.
The job was seasonal. The hours were short an reasonable. It was a great friendly place to spend time at. I would love to return this year and do it all again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
company not consistant
Retail Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2018, október 2.
JC Penney is never consistant with the working condition of their employees. There is too much favortism and back stabbing. They expect us to get all our work done but dont give us the hours to do it in
employee discount
poor management
Poor Work Environment
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cordova, TN2018, október 2.
Average work day began with uncertain work. Management was scattered. The store only ran decent when higher ups would visit. Managers and employees both have left due to the stressful environment.
Discounts
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van