JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

559 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 915 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, every co-worker was generous.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento County, CA2019, április 21.
Overall good experience. You learn how to maintain a fast pace working on the floor, organizing, communication is a major one. I really enjoyed working in the retail industry and thankful for JCPenney being the first retail job I received.
Always working.
I can’t complain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers and fun managers are the only thing that made this job fun.
Fitting Room Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  suburban Illinois2019, április 20.
Just got terminated due to it being my last day and "that customer service is obviously not my #1 priority" they can suck my toes honestly.

Only worked during the weekends due to school and worked holiday breaks but overall the work wasn't terrible. Found my job relatively easy but stressful as I was in the fitting rooms and cashiered on the side.

Management wasn't always as flexible as they claimed to be and became choosing beggars. TERRIBLE at scheduling enough people to work so over time, we were all underpaid, underappreciated, and overworked. When it got really busy and messy the closing team would have to clean up everyone's slack and we would have to stay long after hours. Oh and if you didn't get a certain amount of iCAPs (Credit card applications) you would be hearing it from the whole management team.

Coworkers made it bearable and the only reason why I didn't quit sooner honestly. Also, good experience as I was able to learn good habits and knowledge from coworkers.
Customers were most of the time nice to help but did get the occasional entitled person.

Yeah, for $10.19 not worth the time.
Pro érvek
Potlucks on some days, coworkers
Kontra érvek
Horrible store manager, some incompetent LODs
wonderful
Store Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  1 year2019, április 18.
this was a wonderful place to work while i was there. they were very flexible with my schedule and were very easy going place to work. the managers were incredilble
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very positive place to work at
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, április 3.
A typical day was helping customers find merchandise.
I learned how to explain to a customer what did look nice on them.
The managers were very helpful to everyone.
The work place was relaxed but professional.
The hardest part of the job was to keep the departments orderly.
The nicest part of the job was the people that I did work with.
Pro érvek
A work schedule that was flexible
Working weekends
great but tuff
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2019, április 2.
the people I work with are the best and they are the ones who make me think of staying there
working at jcp thought me how to be patient and deal with angry customers as wel as pleasing other great customers.
Fast Work Place,Friendly
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2019, április 1.
My Typical Day At Work Would Be Me Maintaining Work Areas Such As Folding The Clothes Customers Would Mess Up And Just Make Sure Everything Is In Order. I Learned That Dealing With Customers You Would Need Patience And Customers Are Always Right. The Managers Are Wonderful Would Help If Needed To Be And They Are Very Reliable.The Culture Of The Workplace Is Very Busy At All Times.The Hardest Part Of The Job Is Customers Getting Mad If Something Doesnt Goes Right And They Blame You. The Most Enjoyable Part Is Able To Move Around At Your Own Pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Loved this job
Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2019, március 31.
I was in charge of the fitting rooms. I loved it because i wasn't tied to one location. As long as the fitting rooms were cleaned by the end of my shift, I never really had to interact with the managers.
Hour long lunch
Kontra érvek
too many managers in their department
2,0
Boring
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  United, PA2019, március 27.
Management doesn’t know there employees, days are very boring, not enough staff memebers to fill out one shift. A lot of call outs, some employees doesn’t like the managers, it can be a mess sometimes, the hiring process is way to long
Get 10 points and your fired
3,0
Overworked and Underpaid
RETAIL SALESPERSON (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Peters, MO2019, március 27.
Many times they would ask me to work doubles and I would always say yes so that they might eventually give me a raise for being a hard worker, but I never received one. I would work multiple 10 shifts a week, come in on my off days, come in earlier and leave later than I was originally scheduled and when I finally asked if I could get a 25 cent raise, the manager actually laughed in my face and walked away.
2,0
JCpenneys
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, március 24.
JCPenneys is a good place to start but they will work you till the brink of exhaustion. They will work you to the point to where you can not move forward in the company at all. You have to fight tooth and nail to get the hours you need to make a good living. They are always short on workers and the hard workers could never get a break or any thank you from anyone.
Fun place to work
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2019, március 23.
JC Penny is a fun place to wok. You can meet new people and work with them. Customer are nice. It's great place to learn customer service.
Good management
Hardest part of the job that you must be careful when you count money
Earn new experiences
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast and slow paced and allowed me to develop better communication skills
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Marys, OH2019, március 19.
Working at JCPenney allowed me to learn how to work with the public in a fast paced retail industry. A typical day at work consisted of ringing people out and making sure the store was in good order. I learned how to balance the stress of retail while going to school full time. The hardest part of the job was making every customer happy and making sure the store was tidy. The most enjoyable was the coworkers and the hard work I was able to accomplish.
Coworkers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Penney's is struggling to survive competitive environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, március 16.
Poorly and insufficiently staffed due to financial instability
Overworked due to lack of retail staff
Long lines during the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. Required more cashiers and larger working area
Fun work place
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2019, március 13.
I would go to work and do whatever was not finished the night before. The areas that I worked tended to be unorganized but they were also the heavily shopped areas of the store. My manager was very time sensitive when it came to doing tasks and if a task was not finished on time we were rushed to finish it.
Fun people to work with
Kontra érvek
Over worked along with picking up other people's slack
Seasonal worker
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Park, CA2019, március 12.
Working here was fun not to mention the employe discount that you get on top of the coupons. A normal day was as follows folding clothes restocking and working the register. Helping guest with online orders and the returns after the christmas rush was the only thing that took a bit of time. they had a program for every credit application you signed up you got a extra 2 dollars on your paycheck which was nice.
Fun place to work at
It was seasonal work
fun
Recovery/Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2019, március 11.
The management was very nice, and fun. I had a overall very good experience. The work load was very light, and I just organized clothing. and cleaned the fitting rooms. I would love to do it again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work enviroment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskogee, OK2019, március 6.
While working for JCPenney's I experienced how to work as a team and had a lot of learning experiences. I was also educated on how to manage my time to get all of my tasks accomplished.
Poor management
Sales Floor Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2019, március 6.
I worked for jcpenney in Brighton Michigan for a short amount of time; it felt as if I was back in High School. The manager who had hired me was very immature and I had perfect attendance until one day while at work I almost passed out. She told me to go get seen at the hospital and she didn’t want me driving because of what state I was in. The next day she fired me for not being reliable even though she told me to leave work and be checked out. Do NOT work for this company.
Discount
Busy
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Robinson Township, PA2019, március 3.
When I worked here, I enjoyed it. You met a lot of great people. You were never lacking hours and you really got to know your co-workers. It was always busy.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for in between jobs
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, március 2.
It's a very active job, I had great co-workers. Honestly, I was lucky, I had heard lots of horror stories of past managers and other workers. What makes our breakers this specific job title are those you work with in your department and management. Because the pay is not something you can really settle with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van