Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate681 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
681 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 32+years I have seen a lot.Today co. does not care about it's employees. Only the upper management get perks more bonuses etc.And how did they get them?Because of the work of the low level employees.
low payo
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a Penney’s for close to a year primarily in the fitting rooms. One of my biggest complaints is that if someone’s fitting room got too overwhelmed I would be sent in to assist
Coworkers
Lack of accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for, with great customer service and very friendly people. I wish the pay was a lot more for what we have to do, and it would be nice to get all the hours that you wanted
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was my first job. I was hired as a seasonal then kept. I worked there for 3 years. The benefits were the associate discount. 25% w/ JCP Card or cash or 20% with other forms. On top of that, any coupons; not compatible with name brands. My store pushed credit heavily. Management was good; however, felt a disconnect from the GM.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at this job for some time and it was a decent place to work. I would have stayed working there but I relocated and the travel become difficult. I recommend working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly liked this job because I worked with half of my school lol. It was very fun! Flexible scheduling. Easy environment. Their pay could be a little more. Although I quit because of management. I'm sure they've gotten better now...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Because it was a small store, it was very flexible and managers helps you in everything you need. The busiest day weren't that exhausted and help was always there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good for a couple of years up until corporate made some unwise decisions that backfired for the employees and customers like taking down the registers at the catalog and shoe department and now just the men’s and women’s have the register for customer service and online ordering. Also those loud announcements “CUSTOMER NEEDS ASSISTANCE IN MENS NIKE” No they don’t and thanks for scaring the bejesus outta customers by that
Pro érvek
Good store hours, employees, some benefits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, no medical benefit
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working in the retail environment and exceeding sales quotas. Was able to train and manage the new employees and the people worked there and build a rapport with both the customers and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is great. The location i work at is very organized, and always reinforces new training. The hours are good and the pay is great for retail, and included benefits. Overall, a great company to work for!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team. To far of a drive for me though. Not enough hours. Great place to work though and the people are really caring. Can't complain at all about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job, My hours are very flexible which is great for my schedule. I like helping customers and staying busy during my whole shift. Nice benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review in this job is a very enjoyable helpful environment. Managers are very encouraging and always willing to help and teach you something new. Employees are always willing to work together and help each other out
Pro érvek
Working long hours during holidays
Getting great retail experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I increased my communication, social and time management skills.

A typical day at work depends on where your shift is & where you’ll be working. Whether it’s at a register in the women’s department or if your in the men’s department folding clothes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working fast and picking up heavy boxes then you might be able to achieve the high production standards. Benefits are good. Most of Management is friendly and caring. Pay is suitable but no raises. A lot of short time when work is slow but mandated overtime when busy around holidays.
Good benifits
Kontra érvek
High production standards, Strict attendance policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They help the customers in a manner way they are all responsible and respectful, i loved working there but i had to leave because i was going back to school
Munkahelyi kultúra
the stuff was very helpful and delightful to work for I enjoyed working for JcPenny's I would recommend this job to others.
good company to work for I can't anything bad about this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
When meeting our goals we are celebrated,Store Manager ensure's that we are acknowledge for our hard work, parties,recognition's, and incentives. I often feel valued this is most important for me when working for a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
at first i really didn't like people. So i thought this would be a great idea to work for jcpenney so i could work on people skills. In doing so i learned to work in a fast-paced environment, learned to be a steward for the customer, learned how to fold various clothes, i learned how sizing works and measuring blinds for windows in the home department, also interacting with customers and watching for thieves.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours suck, if you are in school would not recommend, they have something call icaps which is a jcpenny credit card and if you dont sell a certain amount they fire you. they only let me work weekends and some weekdays i would not work here only if your 35-50
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés