Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was part of a early morning receiving and distribution team. It was no structured as a team. You had several that had been there for years that tried to run things their way instead of accepting any change of the way things were done. There was also racial tension in the workplace. I didn’t feel happy or comfortable in this environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job even though the management was a bit unorganized at times. Great job if you are in high school or college student. Please be prepared for consistent change in this work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great co workersFantastic managersexcellent discountslove working early in the morning with weekends off very rare for retailbasically all you do it put merchandise. It is nice to see the newest items available at the store
Pro érvek
fantastic coworkers
Kontra érvek
non competative pay, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team I'm on is the first team to open the store. We would get to work right away. Some days I would have to unload the truck and sort the items. But most of the time I would have to look at an ad in the paper, scan the item, and display what sale is beginning. Sometimes it would get stressful because I would have to cover so many departments is five hours. But I loved it because it gave me a change to learn the store better so when it was time to open, I could easily help the customers.
Pro érvek
Break room, team parties, discounts
Kontra érvek
low wages
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for assistance with merchandise handling, daily replenishment of newly arriving merchandise, merchandise pricing, visual merchandise, floor recovery, and other areas within the store that needed assistance.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése